lilorc6 PK Movie 2

This is a discussion on lilorc6 PK Movie 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhChmdTkOAk]YouTube - ‪lilorc6 PK Movie 2‬‏[/ame] Finally done, worked a long time on this, i tryed to improve HD better ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default lilorc6 PK Movie 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhChmdTkOAk]YouTube - ‪lilorc6 PK Movie 2‬‏[/ame]

Finally done, worked a long time on this, i tryed to improve HD better than the last video as well.
    This vid is mixed with ChakraKO and SexyKO both, as well as ardream on sexyko. Dont skip parts or your gonna miss edits/music. I tryed to make the taste of music every1 has been suggesting which is techno and house lol. Anyway, enjoy guys and remember dont skip parts.

Btw just b4 any1 mentions, i know the ChakraKO clips may be a lil boring, but i wanted to add some of PK in it from there as well, so no point tellin me that when i already know

P.S watch lilorc6 pk Movie if u havent already.
    Here is link to lilorc6 pk Movie (this is part one to this) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz_ln7BOQ3A&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Lilorc6 PK Movie‬‏[/ame]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Good movie again, as I said before, a mage with skills... something different to see other then the typical 99% of the turk mages. On the criticism side, it`s alot of deaths, especially in ChakaraKO footage, and also it was only pretty much supporting with tps and nothing else . But as I said, good in general.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Good movie again, as I said before, a mage with skills... something different to see other then the typical 99% of the turk mages. On the criticism side, it`s alot of deaths, especially in ChakaraKO footage, and also it was only pretty much supporting with tps and nothing else . But as I said, good in general.
    Ye but on chakra the skill damages are fuked, rogues with no iron set get hit 2k + with duff most of those deaths was to fast nothing i could do about it lol, on those clips back then most of my clan didnt have iron set an good jewels as well , but nothing i could really do about those they was to fast xd some died b4 my tp animation even went off cuz they did stupid things xD

But of course, thanks for comments appreciated.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 05-19-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Why your clan is MyNameIs? Were you in mynameis clan in diez?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Why your clan is MyNameIs? Were you in mynameis clan in diez?
    Lol no, wasnt in MNI on diez. I even stated this in my other previous PK videos. Ive lead this clan for 3-4 years on priv servs, yes i knwo MNI existed on diez, but we have no corporation with them, nor trying to say we are them, have said this 500 times xD

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Lol no, wasnt in MNI on diez. I even stated this in my other previous PK videos. Ive lead this clan for 3-4 years on priv servs, yes i knwo MNI existed on diez, but we have no corporation with them, nor trying to say we are them, have said this 500 times xD
    ok sorry, just wondering

srry thid was a fail

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Ye but on chakra the skill damages are fuked, rogues with no iron set get hit 2k + with duff most of those deaths was to fast nothing i could do about it lol, on those clips back then most of my clan didnt have iron set an good jewels as well , but nothing i could really do about those they was to fast xd some died b4 my tp animation even went off cuz they did stupid things xD

But of course, thanks for comments appreciated.
    Yup one thing you can`t be blamed for is for people doing stupid things, I as a mage myself agree on that. For example, if even a tank (warrior) runs into 10 people, you`re still basically a one hit (10x1hit=1sec death).

The other part though about not being equipped you can`t use an excuse . I`ve personally played on the server a few weeks ago, and by the time people had their +2/1 unique sets, I was a mage with 5k hp/1.1k ac with a complete set +8, DS +8, GB, no rings and no earrings, and an IN that I just got on my last day before I left, and I was getting spammed for alot too with in comparison to people that had more HP/AC, but I still survived just fine. I was the underdog but still couldn`t complain. Whole point is, can`t really blame the gear .

Don`t think of the stuff that I said negatively, I was just proving my point , as I said, it`s something decent of a PK compared to 99% of the typical turk mages that are terrible at the class .