Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD)

This is a discussion on lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie You are a dickhead lol. You got no idea about nothing so just STFU. V. Skilled ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You are a dickhead lol. You got no idea about nothing so just STFU.

V. Skilled mage, one of very few 10 min+ vids that i actually watched all the way through, i just think its harder to relate to a priv server video, if that was on c-west you would be reelin it in, props.
    True dat, and thx i may share a mage on cwest soon, if i do i'll make a vid there

thx for comments guys, appreciated =p posting up music tonite for ya bison, tho greg already posted da intro ones =p

well leme throw dis out der lol, lilorc6 : dont expect everyone to love your vids just because your *lilorc6*... come on now rick. some people consider a mage running back and forth tping his party across a map gg, others think its pussy. we all have different views. and i didnt even bother watching this video, i just read some of the comments. i already know how you play lol...

other than the play style, editing and all that jazz is guuci

PEW PEW
    Last edited by Teddy; 08-22-2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: forgot to throw something positive in here...

pretty nice vid rick, the introduction song was a tron legacy theme song?

regards from lennonrox

nice vid..

The first part of the vid really made you look.... well "newb" Good thing the rest of the vid was better skill-wise. The tp's were very nice, but it gets boring to watch after a while.

Just to clarify my "newb" statement.
    At 1:00 you nearly have full hp and no mana at all, yet you still use a hp pot which causes your mana to drain completely.

During that 2vs1... you keep using nova / 70 single skill when you're not blading, why don't you use thorn to regain hp? It looked like you got very lucky a few times there, having 51 hp left aint skill, it's luck You could easily have had 2k hp extra if you used thorn instead of the 70 skill... Ofc invalid comment if the hp regain from thorn somehow doesn't work on sexyko- I have no clue about this.

I'm not sure why you put that clip in your movie, probably cause it was a 2vs1...But it kinda ruined it for me . Others might have enjoyed that clip, I dunno.

Solo pk (well the first clip) : 5/10
    partypk + TP's: 9/10
    edits: I don't care about edits at all lol, 10/10 if you want
    overall I'd say it was a decent movie, but not the kind I like to watch. (mage tp vid ....)

relativz

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    apparently you do care...
    lmfao ...

o/t : I didn't like it much either , U have 6 pk movies or more , I was expecting for something different ... And tbh , sexyko and usko isn't the same even tho sexyko is pretty nice active pk server (:

gl on the 10th movie i guess

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    The first part of the vid really made you look.... well "newb" Good thing the rest of the vid was better skill-wise. The tp's were very nice, but it gets boring to watch after a while.

At 1:00 you nearly have full hp and no mana at all, yet you still use a hp pot which causes your mana to drain completely.

During that 2vs1... you keep using nova / 70 single skill when you're not blading, why don't you use thorn to regain hp? It looked like you got very lucky a few times there, having 51 hp left aint skill, it's luck You could easily have had 2k hp extra if you used thorn instead of the 70 skill... Ofc invalid comment if the hp regain from thorn somehow doesn't work on sexyko- I have no clue about this.

I'm not sure why you put that clip in your movie, probably cause it was a 2vs1...But it kinda ruined it for me . Others might have enjoyed that clip, I dunno.

overall I'd say it was a decent movie, but not the kind I like to watch. (mage tp vid ....)
    haha yea man i understand =p but my intentions on that clip was to not use thorns and try to 1 v 2 normally i use it hah but i guess others did think of it that way, anyway thx for comment =p and yea i did fuk up on that one part and hit HP pot, no idea wh i did that tbh haha

yesss ! XD i have 7 pk vids actaully HAHA XD i'll try to think of something diff for the next one if i release another =p

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post

Its a 2v1, he allmost died, he won. To the untrained eye it looks GG. He should have lost but yet he didnt, its a fun clip to watch even if he didnt play it perfectly.

I disagree that he looked like a noob lol or are you saying u never made mistakes playing mage simon . Sometimes you just get away with it and afterwards you realize you could have done things differently and made it easier on yourself.

Although, taking into consideration his past movies i would say this is the worse one.

GJ mate

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    GJ mate
    sup fag where u been =p havent saw u in a while

@bison, gregg posted a few of the intro songs, here is the others.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASt9QtAiGM]Craig Armstrong - Mt Eden Dubstep - Escape (Bootleg) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNX2fKuqZfg]Snowgoons ft Lord Lhus, Sean Strange, Sicknature & Psych Ward - Global Domination - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gMWVMrgNQA]Coyote Kisses - s[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqicM6x84]Zack Hemsey - Mind Heist (Inception Trailer music) - YouTube[/ame]

enjoy =p

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    2/10 skills
    lmao owned xD

Enjoyed watching it (let alone I fact I could watch it in germany), especially liked the music and the editing. A while before I wondered about it being sexyko I noticed your low hp.

On usko you would already have gotten owned for novaing into the crowd (and saying "kick me" that way) but itīs a whole different world.

Liked it :-)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Good pk vid jeezy, really enjoyed watching it.

Don't listen to what half of these usko fiends say, your still a good mage, much respect.

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Man, I get tired of seeing your vids posted EVERYWHERE. Ok your a pretty good mage, but SexyKO is a bunch of people who can't pk or that shitty on real KO.

Creativity 5/10
    Effects 5/10
    Editing 5/10
    Music 6/10
    Quality 6/10
    Timing 5/10
    Skill 8/10

Overall 5.7/10

Good, well... very good footage with some unfortunate editing. Still I was able to watch it till the end and I admire old school style mages who are not horny just about doing damage but they ARE actually able to switch to TP support mode and just run back and save whole party.

For those who are playing on official servers: On sexy KO as far as I know all have simillar items and lvl, so the difference you can see in any video from there (i mean when you see someone to kill a bunch) is skill and teamplay. But of course most ppl on most private servers are those who cannot play first class on official servers. So someone who would be good or average on official server can be badass on private.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast