Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD)

This is a discussion on lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Realy good pk u are my second favorite mage after ZeCaaaa...
Page: 2

Realy good pk u are my second favorite mage after ZeCaaaa

realy nice movie GZ !

Nice movie i like most of the edits, i think people might not enjoy it because its hard to enjoy a mage movie. IMO its like having people like your movie as an int priest, its just hard to do unless its a BP doing insane PK. GJ though.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

cool movie, was fun to watch, some too early tp's but overall u support well, when it comes to ice i think u should cube abit more tho, coz if u dont cube often as ice its better to be light having blind + blink to save urself.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    i like it 8.5/10 !! btw can u gimme the list from the songs ??? i was like some at the start 0:03 - 0:06 etc btw be better at ur tps !!! ur tpin away the priest from the party !! try to be closer with ur melees and dont tp away ur priest !!
    Honestly bro i really dont know those songs at the start, my brother added those songs haha, as for the others if your interested in them, i'll post them in a few, all the songs in dis vid.

P.S thanks for comments every1. @mush i remem u from cwest fag, u still playin there? =p

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Man, I get tired of seeing your vids posted EVERYWHERE. Ok your a pretty good mage, but SexyKO is a bunch of people who can't pk or that shitty on real KO.
    ha +1 u beat me to it so i didnt have to say it, its also funny when u use a cs+0 when a sin is attacking lol it dont have dd on it just so u know lol

gg staff combo and tp skills i gues, but the effects you used wheer mad anoying and ruind the vid for me

nice :P

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    H

P.S thanks for comments every1. @mush i remem u from cwest fag, u still playin there? =p
    ya man, although im unactive, i don't log on that much and i hate dcz now, so if i log on it's just to check if there's pk in rlb if there's not i just log out or troll arena for a bit, i can't even be bothered reselling as well, i still got like 50 items to sell lol...

u should make a sin movie ^^

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Honestly bro i really dont know those songs at the start, my brother added those songs haha, as for the others if your interested in them, i'll post them in a few, all the songs in dis vid.
    well I can help a bit..2:12; [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASt9QtAiGM&playnext=1&list=PL28A349803031 8249"]Craig Armstrong - Mt Eden Dubstep - Escape (Bootleg) - YouTube[/ame]

5:00; (sound hound) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNX2fKuqZfg"]Snowgoons ft Lord Lhus, Sean Strange, Sicknature & Psych Ward - Global Domination - YouTube[/ame]

and last song (got lucky finding it)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLygP-aqh48"]DESH! Coyote Kisses - Starchaser - YouTube[/ame]

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    ha +1 u beat me to it so i didnt have to say it, its also funny when u use a cs+0 when a sin is attacking lol it dont have dd on it just so u know lol
    mm obviously i know that lawl, but it does have AC and does that not decrease dmg? lawl lol im only 51 str statted, those clips u saw with me switching to CS was cuz iw as not support statted. you realize a mp mage on this serv has 4.3k HP and low ac with the build i was on that clip? so any bit of extra AC helps T=T when playing as 255 mp. As for me posting on every forum, nothing wrong with it is there? its not illegal? =D i just like to show my vids.. whats point to make a video if dont let people see it =p

thx again for comments peeps, and musht, ive lost my touch on sin honeslty haha, tho my PC is better than it was when i was on c-west imade thsoe vids with fakin 11 fps haha, glad to see ur still around tho. But yea, USKO pk is pretty boring for me thats why i left, not as active as it was in the past =p

Thx greg for helpin wit da songs, i'll get the others posted up in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    I was not impressed I liked how u made the video small effect n such but the pk was boring and skillless the server seems plagued by chitin shields which also the stun in sexyko is NOTHING compared to the stun of ko right now. Back then stun was overpowered and ur video just proves it. Half the time warrior and rouge were stunned so no biggie.

8/10 video
    2/10 skills
    You should make a movie so we can see u'r skills since u are rating his 2/10
    i would like to see u'r skills lmao

@ topic
    good movie
    nice songs to

to bad it's a private server..

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Well I can see, you spend lots of time to make this movie...
    but its private server and its hard to enjoy private server movies.
    6/10
    +1, usually dont even bother watching them since not real fun, all same items, takes forever to kill someone with a party aka db, this one was more decent then normal, looks like you obviously know how to play mage regardless what plp post here ZOMG NUB NO SKILL, just them ranting mostly about private server

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    You are a dickhead lol. You got no idea about nothing so just STFU.

V. Skilled mage, one of very few 10 min+ vids that i actually watched all the way through, i just think its harder to relate to a priv server video, if that was on c-west you would be reelin it in, props.

hmm, sexyko looks like one of better private servers... i liked the vid btw

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast