Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Linkin Park

This is a discussion on Linkin Park within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To answer your question, the album is out may 19th and any online ones you find are fake bands/songs from ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

To answer your question, the album is out may 19th and any online ones you find are fake bands/songs from Grey Daze ( A band Chester was in before Linkin Park ). Debating about ones taste in music is pointless, people can listen to whatever they want. Myself I hate mainstream rap, and R&B music but I dont bitch about it in threads regarding that genre. Dont like it, simple dont post in the thread

worst fucking shit ever[/b]
    yeah, that artic shit sucks hairy ass crack..

Heim4teil

Debating about ones taste in music is pointless, people can listen to whatever they want. Myself I hate mainstream rap, and R&B music but I dont bitch about it in threads regarding that genre. Dont like it, simple dont post in the thread[/b]
    +1 you are my Hero

4MotherRussia

SHUT THE FUCK UP !! he asked is there a new album and u gays start flaming each other ... nice !?!?

DarkSid

Linking Park sux and is the worst pop band ever!

4MotherRussia

omg guys u are all r-tard's ??

Heim4teil

SHUT THE FUCK UP !! he asked is there a new album and u gays start flaming each other ... nice !?!?[/b]
    we shuted already up but u start to flame again^^

Nactoble

>>>The Acacia Strain<<< better than linkin park
    Tell me if u like um smile.gif[/b]
    Man, The Acacia Strain sucks ballz.. metalcore is for posers -.-
    Nile is brutal.

patorox

To answer your question, the album is out may 19th and any online ones you find are fake bands/songs from Grey Daze ( A band Chester was in before Linkin Park ). Debating about ones taste in music is pointless, people can listen to whatever they want. Myself I hate mainstream rap, and R&B music but I dont bitch about it in threads regarding that genre. Dont like it, simple dont post in the thread[/b]

thats why I love you

Banned Senior Member

My bad, it&#39;s out on the 15th

patorox

My bad, it&#39;s out on the 15th[/b]
    I love you anyway

PaPaSmurF

linkin park ftw, flame all you like i wont stop listening to them *good pk music*, anyways what music u like is an opinion and people have diffrent opinions and people who cant accept that and flame other bands that people like because they have nothing better to do should kill themselves and just because i listen to linkin park doesnt make me a emo just like listening to rap doenst make a person a gangster

i never flamed a person i only said linken park blows...

PaPaSmurF

so, i never said anything to any one person really, still sad that people have nothing better to do...>.>

OverKill

Fuck off all [lp] is the best!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast