Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

little infinity pk

This is a discussion on little infinity pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at my sig u stupid boy :blink: well thats wrong am lvl 76 now whats ur chars name and ...
Page: 3

Banned

look at my sig u stupid boy :blink: well thats wrong am lvl 76 now
    whats ur chars name and lvl vandy ???? or are you still bumming other ppl's[/b]
    im bumming? im helping out friends living the dream i have wanted in KO by playing lvl 80 chars with 1337 gear

Jealous of what? You lvling other people? Nah, i actually have my own account which i will lvl to 80. Vandy if i were you i would stay hidden behind and not talk so much on the forums cause people from Ares know you and laugh when they see you bragging about others people chars. About Infinity , they are not that good in pk but they are a pretty united group for like 2-3 years which makes them a nice clan.[/b]
    wtf pica? atleast i dont got to fucking babashop my shit like you have to or trade chars
    im not bragging..not my fualt i rape the shit out of people on other chars that i lvl and they brag about owning all

i just said a simple little thing about what they tryed to do to us at ew few days ago

i told you all many times why i lvl others for free and dont lvl my char right now

yet everyone wants talk shit to me and didnt give me first song

im bumming? im helping out friends living the dream i have wanted in KO by playing lvl 80 chars with 1337 gear
    wtf pica? atleast i dont got to fucking babashop my shit like you have to or trade chars
    im not bragging..not my fualt i rape the shit out of people on other chars that i lvl and they brag about owning all

i just said a simple little thing about what they tryed to do to us at ew few days ago

i told you all many times why i lvl others for free and dont lvl my char right now

yet everyone wants talk shit to me and didnt give me first song [/b]
    Hm i never recall myself buying anything with USD besides premium. And it's my own business what i do with my chars.

Lord0fWar

INFINITYYYY KICKS AAAS :wub:

Banned

first song pls

Hm i never recall myself buying anything with USD besides premium. And it's my own business what i do with my chars.[/b]
    and its my buisness why i do what i do in KO...
    you sound like a hipercrit

Banned

up

first song pls

jimfujitsu

Baaah soviet why did you put that crap in here?

invest in a party cure and tell ur melle to focus on other priests. At the end for like 1 min u were trying to cast a spell but u couldnt cos of 1 sin =(

Lilweezy

lol vandy how long u been playing ares a year? lol get your own 70+ char then flame ppl other than that your jus a forum and char whore..

Banned

lol vandy how long u been playing ares a year? lol get your own 70+ char then flame ppl other than that your jus a forum and char whore..[/b]
    let me be a char whore atleast im not a turk like you

websnot

vandy who and what is your char ???
    post here your IG name and lvl ??

ty

Ripper_of_romania

Guys could you refrain from a bar-fight because flamming is not quite allowed around here and be nice to tell me name of 3rd song?Thanks

Banned

vandy who and what is your char ???
    post here your IG name and lvl ??

ty[/b]
    priest lvl 66 - not active for maybe 6 months+

Guys could you refrain from a bar-fight because flamming is not quite allowed around here and be nice to tell me name of 3rd song?Thanks[/b]
    people wont even tell me first song :S

Ripper_of_romania

priest lvl 66 - not active for maybe 6 months+
    people wont even tell me first song :S[/b]
    Maybe then don't understand english :blink:

Могу я пожалуйста иметь имя третьей песни?

NothingLeft

2/10 (1 point for lvl 62 mage, 1 point for music)
    Boring and dont show anything (to kill 2-3 people you need whole party, gay). You play like noobs.
    2 healers and you still die ...

Oblivion PK movie was better than this (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL)

Eloma

Infinity ftw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast