Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A little pk movie - ItWasWrittenInBlood & Vicarious (Support BP) Carnac West

This is a discussion on A little pk movie - ItWasWrittenInBlood & Vicarious (Support BP) Carnac West within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; more links added btw for you who couldn't watch from youtube. Thanks the ring for bringing megavideo link....
Page: 2

more links added btw for you who couldn't watch from youtube. Thanks the ring for bringing megavideo link.

LEGIT VID ALL THE FOOTAGE WAS ME xD

ofc it was you lumby

yea, but i must admit nice edit skills you see i just gave him alot of clips this what he makes xD

8/10 , enjoyed your video, but can be better

GG video brah, good music and good editing. Cant wait for the part 2 :P XoXo

not so bad:> i give 8/10 cause of buffs:P nice edit tho

Nice video 8/10, second movie pls

Hmmmmmm i guess taking into consideration what you said about not having crazy gear and all its a good video. But in my humble opinion (which could count for jack shit since i havent plaid usko in a long time) you would be better off being full support.

I saw you hitting 800s to maliced priests with HB. I think that is waaaaay too low, youd be better off reduffing after cures so that your othet attackers can get the job done fast.

Ofc if you are having fun while playing the way you are playing then keep at it jajaja its all about having a good time.

But i didnt love the video, cant believe someone said that this was one of the best videos he ever saw. You need to check out NordFront, BryanThePaladin, MaGiX, PriestDro, Astaroth, etc. Ofc all of them are pking on SCs and had better gear for their servers and their time in ko history.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Hmmmmmm i guess taking into consideration what you said about not having crazy gear and all its a good video. But in my humble opinion (which could count for jack shit since i havent plaid usko in a long time) you would be better off being full support.

I saw you hitting 800s to maliced priests with HB. I think that is waaaaay too low, youd be better off reduffing after cures so that your othet attackers can get the job done fast.

Ofc if you are having fun while playing the way you are playing then keep at it jajaja its all about having a good time.

But i didnt love the video, cant believe someone said that this was one of the best videos he ever saw. You need to check out NordFront, BryanThePaladin, MaGiX, PriestDro, Astaroth, etc. Ofc all of them are pking on SCs and had better gear for their servers and their time in ko history.
    everyone have their own opinion but don't tell me I need to watch Magix etc cuz I've been playing with him for years back in xig, I know how to play but I prefer to be buffer as there's really not many on orc side in CW, and scrolls wouldn't make a difference if your a skilled buffer, that's my job.

PAJ0

nice video!
    and can u tell me what gear are u using?

u r basicly playing a melee :/

Anyway 6/10

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

6.5/10, I got bored after the first few minutes, BUT that might be because of what support buffers do. Would of been fun with some GG vs's and shit, and you kept on killing mainly noobs/people with crap gear. I was half-expecting to see some epic saves and shit. I would of LOVED to see what you guys would do againt DarkLubu after you guys ganged KingFunako, but that might just be me.

Your combo was pretty decent also, you were pretty slow and you would fail some skills.

Nice music atleast :P

Quote Originally Posted by maltuz View Post
    everyone have their own opinion but don't tell me I need to watch Magix etc cuz I've been playing with him for years back in xig, I know how to play but I prefer to be buffer as there's really not many on orc side in CW, and scrolls wouldn't make a difference if your a skilled buffer, that's my job.
    I couldnt care less who you have plaid with before. I never said you should go watch anything, read again, i was referring to the guy who said your video was one of the best. For me it isnt and i just stated the IGN of players whom i believe have made better BP videos than yours.

Heres is the guy:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    tht was hands down one of the best pk videos ive ever seen. Musics were awesome, especially last one.

8.5/10.

Skillwise i didnt say a single thing cause it shows that you know what you are doing. Never said you are a noob or anything, succesfully pking on buffs as a BP while being undergeared requires skill, which you clearly have.

I do realize i didnt make myself clear on one thing, what i meant by them being on SCs is that they where all duffers.

I succesfully plaid priest for years, i also did the buffer BP because there werent many buffers around but its undeniable that a BP is far more effective as a duffer... i doubt you will disagree with that.

I dont understand how you can say that SCs dont make a difference if you are a skilled buffer... even if you where the best buffer in the history of this game you still loose the valuable time you spend while rebuffing when with SCs you just CC yourself.

Anyways, im just a stoner who used to play this game. Good luck and keep having fun

GG video was fun to watch perfect music :P
    songs name plx :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast