Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lllSpartacuslll Best Pk video

This is a discussion on lllSpartacuslll Best Pk video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good but i dont like dcz char......
Page: 2

UnnamedByMazek

good but i dont like dcz char...

dliel

nice movie

kingswe

Realy nice vid i must say , but i saw ur items >.< cant be hard to pk in ardream with those items , but u did it well skilled warrior i couldnt do it better

EDIE

best movie? movie created in movie maker never can be best ^^[/b]
    stop talking shits...u came from nowhere made 1 good edited movie and u r master?...nop u r not... :angry:

1st one was nice, dl 2nd now

HotAsIce

Nice vid, I love acid potting warriors until they decide to fight me without a DD shield and/or talia though. Its really too bad, I use to have a lot of fun in DCZ back before every sin had dual shards, dual RoL&#39;s, and chitin +8. I deleted most of my DCZ pics, but I still have one left taken after a war to show how things used to be for a rogue with +7 mirage daggers, +7 chitin, and half of a brain to learn to combo.

and i think it is ok. he was just giving honest opinions, i don&#39;t expect to impress all peopl watching my video.. also, a video of cz warrior won&#39;t be the same as a dcz.. in dcz all lvls are almost the same, so it is almost impossible for 2 to take hits from 20 ppl in dcz and not die... However, in cz, u can take out 10 vs only you and all hitting u if you are like very high lvl with pimped items and the others are an "ok" lvls with an "ok"items.
    [/quote]
    im actually speaking about arrdream already had alot of 20vs2 but year rogue + mage>2x warrior

Acostic

nce vid thnx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12