Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LMAO! Turks are friendly with Koreans

This is a discussion on LMAO! Turks are friendly with Koreans within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How `bout you go die in a gas chamber? Like that? After that go to the crematoriums and burn in ...
Page: 3

Banned

How `bout you go die in a gas chamber? Like that? After that go to the crematoriums and burn in hell for eternity?
    Actually, Germans like Jews right now after what happened. And its not that they invented antisemitism, many people INCLUDING TURKS are antisemitic.[/b]
    he just gave an example with the bad history of adolf hitler... he didnt say he is a nazi... but ppl treat turks like bs... one of them this smart topic starter...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

How `bout you go die in a gas chamber? Like that? After that go to the crematoriums and burn in hell for eternity?
    Actually, Germans like Jews right now after what happened. And its not that they invented antisemitism, many people INCLUDING TURKS are antisemitic.[/b]
    Idiot im from germany i know it better and nobody here like jews and yes it is sad to see ppl who are racists and here in germany live over 5 million turks and they are more welcome as americans or jews cuz the germans dont like them sad but its the reality

p.s Turkey help korea in war 50 years before for independent and it is true they are one of the best friends and they are from same blood cuz turks come from east asia long before ottoman empire

I'm realy lolling about this situation,
    like some1 allready said. You judge a whole nation on what you see in a game which's beeing played by mostly 10,12 kids.
    And then you call 99% of the turks retarded or fags or w/e. that's really sick...
    State your opinion rights or just stfu imo.

@Drunkenmaster: some retards will just not understand what you're saying.

Idiot im from germany i know it better and nobody here like jews and yes it is sad to see ppl who are racists and here in germany live over 5 million turks and they are more welcome as americans or jews cuz the germans dont like them sad but its the reality

p.s Turkey help korea in war 50 years before for independent and it is true they are one of the best friends and they are from same blood cuz turks come from east asia long before ottoman empire[/b]

i agree with this guy!!

greishkan1

I see nothing wrong in that :S I see only that ur just retarded 13 years old emo.

In every nation there are punch of retards. U cant do anything against that. Go and find on turkish friend and u'll see that they are nice people. I dont like lots of russians in estonia but shit happens, but i have many russian friends and their very nice guys. I dont like lots of estonians in estonia too.

And i have one german friend and jew. And they are best friends and live in Germany. So all is possible. Theres no nation who's good and no nation whose bad.

akutee, u are the most retarded dude on earth for real man, i mean, is this what you do in ur fucking spare time? Trying to be funny with this video, what does this video have to do with the game.. Oh my god what a stupid faggot :lol:

A qoute ive found on one of the comments :

We always keep our soldiers who fought in Korea in a special place in our hearts.Who fought to the end when surrender was not an option in their warrior spirits,but most touchy part of all for us was when we saw Ankara school,a barrack school made by the soldiers for Korean children during the war.You did the same ,collecting aid when earhtquakes struck us in 1998.True friendships never die.I wish peace for all Korean people.You are always in our heart...

See this comes from a real turk, not from a kid from some internetcafe.. This is the truth,this is why turks love korean people and likewise, before you make such post/topic, investigate a little instead of looking retarded[/b]
    +1 halil

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

You all can't compare the lil turks who are 12-15 years old in game with the realife turks who are older and dont playing ko u talk about experience with turks lol? which experience ? with any culture with any friendship? No !
    just experience about ingame problems with the fuccking 12 years old kids this isnt for me experience about turks this is for me ludicrously haha .. Nobody here and im sure nobody have or had any connection with a turkish guy who are over 20 years old and dont playing KO...Turkey is the one of the first states of the world who have democracy and one of the first states who have religious liberty and one of the first states who was in NATO to combat terroism and help another states for independent . Turks are in real life ppl with Tolerance who accept guests in her country most of them guests are Israeli American German and russian and all who was in holiday in turkey say the turks are very nice hosts. Turkey is a very nice country and dont forget 3 of the 7 wonder of the worlds are in Turkey all the world visit it for the culture and for her holidays and its the only state in the world who are between 3 continents with a long history from ottoman empire till today . Don't talk shit about a nation that u all not know it isnt the same with few kids in KO. Knight isnt your real life idiots knight is a trap to fuck your social life not more. Friendship is important more as any other in your life

BlackIrish

I must agree with you, Turkey is a beautiful country with really warm hosts.
    Many nice hotels. But most people here only have the experience of playing with ko turks, and probably never met a real mature turk in their life.

Banned

You all can't compare the lil turks who are 12-15 years old in game with the realife turks who are older and dont playing ko u talk about experience with turks lol? which experience ? with any culture with any friendship? No !
    just experience about ingame problems with the fuccking 12 years old kids this isnt for me experience about turks this is for me ludicrously haha .. Nobody here and im sure nobody have or had any connection with a turkish guy who are over 20 years old and dont playing KO...Turkey is the one of the first states of the world who have democracy and one of the first states who have religious liberty and one of the first states who was in NATO to combat terroism and help another states for independent . Turks are in real life ppl with Tolerance who accept guests in her country most of them guests are Israeli American German and russian and all who was in holiday in turkey say the turks are very nice hosts. Turkey is a very nice country and dont forget 3 of the 7 wonder of the worlds are in Turkey all the world visit it for the culture and for her holidays and its the only state in the world who are between 3 continents with a long history from ottoman empire till today . Don't talk shit about a nation that u all not know it isnt the same with few kids in KO. Knight isnt your real life idiots knight is a trap to fuck your social life not more. Friendship is important more as any other in your life[/b]
    may i quote this into my signature?seriously dude, let me know.

warriorsPriest

quote from Urban Dictionary

Commonly known as KO, results in mental retardedness, supioriorly pissed off mood swings, a burning desire to kill the Turkish nation.[/b]

I must agree with you, Turkey is a beautiful country with really warm hosts.
    Many nice hotels. But most people here only have the experience of playing with ko turks, and probably never met a real mature turk in their life.[/b]
    Thanks.

>AppleSauce<

wat about N.Korea? wat happens when they decide to nuke the world with all their missiles?
    is turkey gonna help them do this? or if America pulls another Iraq on N.Korea....is turkey gonna be their allies?

or is the friendship only limited to koreans of the south?

wat about N.Korea? wat happens when they decide to nuke the world with all their missiles?
    is turkey gonna help them do this? or if America pulls another Iraq on N.Korea....is turkey gonna be their allies?

or is the friendship only limited to koreans of the south? [/b]
    if North korea decide to nuke the world, turkish soldiers will help with loading the B52

::legend::

lol if turks would help them load then i would too. i dont wanna die

EvilAtomicFrog

p.s Turkey help korea in war 50 years before for independent and it is true they are one of the best friends and they are from same blood cuz turks come from east asia long before ottoman empire[/b]
    did you name like that because of that hitler book.. where he said he would kill every jew, erase communism, create a ''lebensraum'' for the ''perfect german people'' and kill everyone who thinks it might not be a good idea lol
    he wrote a book and told everyone what he was going to do and they let him take the power. and what did he do? exactly what he said lol

well enough history lawl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast