Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LMFAO...Fierce Fag Rapping again...

This is a discussion on LMFAO...Fierce Fag Rapping again... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where is the problem, if you rap about a game? So,.. I dont get it... rap isnt just rapping about ...
Page: 4

HastaLaVista

Where is the problem, if you rap about a game?

So,.. I dont get it... rap isnt just rapping about "killin all da nigahz in da gehtto" or "I kill ya,and dizz ya mottafockaaa". Whatever...
    I also can say: Idiots why do you play an OnlineGame... thats just lil pixels......!!! so if you rap about it or play it, its not a problem. Let him if he like to do it.

Good job, I like it. =)
    But Fierce and GG songs are better.

Royalassassin

Heres one he made on Akara on his clan GoodGame, he didn't exactly finish it. http://www.mp3-codes.com/upload/show.php?id=250452

Heres one he made on Akara on his clan GoodGame, he didn't exactly finish it. http://www.mp3-codes.com/upload/show.php?id=250452[/b]
    i like that one =]

N1GG4

drebooo!!!! this is my nigga and ye hes good doesnt matter what his lyrics say seeing as how he only raps about the same thing everytime so you cant expect much, he does good work for someone thats rapping about a game that takes ur money

p.s to gangstaman.. he might be a "gangsta" rapping about a virtual game but your the one acting like a "gangsta" on the virtual game so you don't have much of a reason to be talkin.

sexy Owa

lame >.< what knd of person rap&#39;s about an online video game

eduarvera23

Heres one he made on Akara on his clan GoodGame, he didn&#39;t exactly finish it. http://www.mp3-codes.com/upload/show.php?id=250452[/b]
    that one&#39;s cool! jeje :lol:

lame >.< what knd of person rap&#39;s about an online video game [/b]
    well music is a way to express yourself so what if someone raps about an online game, it&#39;d be better to hear raps about online games in the radio rather than gangstaz killing and shit like that

Miss_Cleric

I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN
    I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN I PWN

gay.

Royalassassin

gay.[/b]
    please kiddie make a rap i wanna see what you can do.

Fancy getting DDoS&#39;d? im sure i can happily send you many connections, fuck up you&#39;re internets, don&#39;t get dissing my girlfriend you cheeky adolecent little fuck. I bet you&#39;re a fucking lowlife who sits behind their computer screen just looking for "cocky and innapropriate" things to say.[/b]

YOUR GIRLFRIENDS A DUDE

HURRY, BLOW UP MY COMPUTER

PlayerofRogueC0la

Fancy getting DDoS&#39;d? im sure i can happily send you many connections, fuck up you&#39;re internets, don&#39;t get dissing my girlfriend you cheeky adolecent little fuck. I bet you&#39;re a fucking lowlife who sits behind their computer screen just looking for "cocky and innapropriate" things to say.[/b]
    lmaoo someone got but hurt and he was only telling truth, when you sleep with her , deos she woke u with her stick?

nathan16

hes got game haha

lol... stfu u homo

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

you see what u want to see

I see girl there in Mikes sig if u see a guy then it&#39;s ur problem and +1 YOU ARE HOMO

If he wants to make songs about KO let him, why does it bother you so much. And why do you refer to him as a "Fierce Fag" just because he makes a song? He wasn&#39;t even with us long he just made us a song and i thought his songs are pretty good for rapping about KO.

For someone who is talking down on other people you sure have a way with words, relax.

Banned

some one that can rap about this game XD nice to see it

ps: is he black? yo yo my 50 cent aga ^_^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast