Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Logos INT BP Silweri... First movie

This is a discussion on Logos INT BP Silweri... First movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good video But I cant believe how long u have been chasing that rogue .......
Page: 3

Good video
    But I cant believe how long u have been chasing that rogue ....

XxNan0xX

Tbh i really didn't enjoy that as much as i thought i would

1. Bad quality
    2. I think that build is shit. You don't do much damage, and you don't even have 1920 heal.
    3. Most of the time your just sitting there potting and running around cause you have nothing to do.
    4. Personally i would either go BP or go INT cause that build sucks imo.
    5. But good action scenes.[/b]
    agree ^_^
    but the teamwork of cracked is nice...

Silweri

Tbh i really didn't enjoy that as much as i thought i would

1. Bad quality
    2. I think that build is shit. You don't do much damage, and you don't even have 1920 heal.
    3. Most of the time your just sitting there potting and running around cause you have nothing to do.
    4. Personally i would either go BP or go INT cause that build sucks imo.
    5. But good action scenes.[/b]

well it's nice to have some negative and judging comments too, because how would you know what you do wrong if no-one says it ^^
    And for your oppinion of my build... If you think that character with more ac then 72lvl warrior and same hp, but alot more wep defences and
    hitting as hard is shit... well thats your oppinion. In my oppinion; this is the best build ^^ Everyone has theyre own ways of playing and mine is
    to be powerful and still versatile. Im close t have lvl73 when I get 2k heal back. And I dont see where you see me running around and only potting?
    I see myself curing/cursing and hitting all the time. Only times when Im standing still, is when Im either stunned or screamed...

I know that pure pb would hit harder, but only very little. Trust me I was full str before. Pure pb has more hp, but half defence and no weap def.
    I can handle very much hits only potting, when pure pb has to heal himself. So I can be attacking much more.

But, this is my oppinion and my build... everyone has to find whats best for them... This is me.. This is Silweri ^^

Love me or hate me (I know orcs hate me)

Silweri

Good video
    But I cant believe how long u have been chasing that rogue ....[/b]
    yeah... pretty long... but every time I left him alone, he came back to hit me and run again, so I thought; what a hec. I sure am killing that bitch!
    And I did ^^

J

well it's nice to have some negative and judging comments too, because how would you know what you do wrong if no-one says it ^^
    And for your oppinion of my build... If you think that character with more ac then 72lvl warrior and same hp, but alot more wep defences and
    hitting as hard is shit... well thats your oppinion. In my oppinion; this is the best build ^^ Everyone has theyre own ways of playing and mine is
    to be powerful and still versatile. Im close t have lvl73 when I get 2k heal back. And I dont see where you see me running around and only potting?
    I see myself curing/cursing and hitting all the time. Only times when Im standing still, is when Im either stunned or screamed...

I know that pure pb would hit harder, but only very little. Trust me I was full str before. Pure pb has more hp, but half defence and no weap def.
    I can handle very much hits only potting, when pure pb has to heal himself. So I can be attacking much more.

But, this is my oppinion and my build... everyone has to find whats best for them... This is me.. This is Silweri ^^

Love me or hate me (I know orcs hate me)[/b]
    I doubt you hit has hard as a full bp with a decent weapon. But that's just my opinion. I'm just saying why give up being an INT or BP, and be between? I think its a waste of stats. And like during the part where you running on the side of bowl, you were kinda just lolligaging around after you duffed them. But w/e good movie overall. Just my opinions.

altru

don't press helis so fast... learn the rthym

UNL34SH3D

liked those songs ..nice movie.

wut build r u

Jay

1/10

tbh i dont see what people see good in youre movie, i watched first 30 sec n closed it since all i saw was u attacking with ure sheild tht hammer ... it doesnt take much skill go to around tank people with a sheild and kill them after totally duffing them. you called tht warrior gay for legcutting and running away, but from his point of view youre a priest with a weap def sheild + duffing and attacking him either way he cant really do much rahter than run away now can he?

anyways thats just my opinion, to me bp's who show they can kill with a cs or with a lvl 70 sheild on while duffing = no skill

Silweri

to me bp's who show they can kill with a cs or with a lvl 70 sheild on while duffing = no skill[/b]
    but duffs are priest skills just like stun is mages, legcut and scream are warriors and stealth and lightfeet are assasins...
    To me it sounds like you just have been beaten too many times by priest :lol:
    Okay okay... you have your oppinion, I have mine... I think it does need more skills to use right duffs at the right time
    and take out right targets, before your dead yourself, then be normal no-duffing melee and just bang everything that
    moves and then run or town... I use all duffs that I got and I fight fights, where Im alone in situation 1 vs 3-5, because everyone
    run from 1 vs 1 even when I dont duff them.

SirKnight

Not bad.. 7/10

What is your stats ? Can u post them?

ps: Full healer in ur party is some skilled guy i think ^^

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

1/10

tbh i dont see what people see good in youre movie, i watched first 30 sec n closed it since all i saw was u attacking with ure sheild tht hammer ... it doesnt take much skill go to around tank people with a sheild and kill them after totally duffing them. you called tht warrior gay for legcutting and running away, but from his point of view youre a priest with a weap def sheild + duffing and attacking him either way he cant really do much rahter than run away now can he?

anyways thats just my opinion, to me bp's who show they can kill with a cs or with a lvl 70 sheild on while duffing = no skill[/b]
    Yeah I agree with J and Jay.

When my build is duffer, I'm pretty much spamming torment/parasite/massive/malice.

And I only saw you actually duff about 25% of the time, the rest of the time you tried to melee.

I understand you have to cure n stuff, but half of those fights could have been over so much sooner with multiple duffing.

So for your next video I recommend:

Duffing more

Combo

I guess like 4/10 =/

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Not bad.. 7/10

What is your stats ? Can u post them?

ps: Full healer in ur party is some skilled guy i think ^^[/b]
    Yeah and +1 to this comment

(except the 7/10 part)

Axl

bad quality but good teamwork =]

8/10

Jay

but duffs are priest skills just like stun is mages, legcut and scream are warriors and stealth and lightfeet are assasins...
    To me it sounds like you just have been beaten too many times by priest :lol:
    Okay okay... you have your oppinion, I have mine... I think it does need more skills to use right duffs at the right time
    and take out right targets, before your dead yourself, then be normal no-duffing melee and just bang everything that
    moves and then run or town... I use all duffs that I got and I fight fights, where Im alone in situation 1 vs 3-5, because everyone
    run from 1 vs 1 even when I dont duff them.[/b]

no no u misunderstood me, i have always played priest and i hate when someone cries about bp duffing or healing aswell

wht i was pointing towards is that u have a sheild on 90% of the movie... its not hard to kill with a sheild and hammer while duffing enemie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast