Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Logos PK movie vol.2

This is a discussion on Logos PK movie vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com//;6845363;;/ GG just 65mb and 16mins...
Page: 1

NoMorePL

http://files.filefront.com//;6845363;;/

GG

just 65mb and 16mins

Banned

"you were against fuking noob rouges ( all plates, full plates and noob daggerS)

We pwnt much more on logos with 2 people in party.

We pwnt in 2 people whole town on war (over 20 people at same time)"

You and rogue did fine, You never died, Which is good seeing you had no priest. But shorten your clips. And pwning the whole town in war while 90% are in jail aint really that hard, 5-10 were out, not at same time either.

""you were against fuking noob rouges ( all plates, full plates and noob daggerS)"

none of your opponents were really really geared .

"We pwnt much more on logos with 2 people in party."

That aint much more tbh, 90% were in jail. a few people out. None other rogues had skills, I saw none minor healing at least which is a basic for any decent rogue isn't it?

Stop the fucking flaming..

Also get a priest since warriors wont do much over 400+ in dmg, which stops them from killing fast unless some random rogue or a friend comes and spikes him. And shorten your clips.

NoMorePL

omg he minor heal me most of the time .....

Anyway i play warrior coz it's hardest character for Adream, i played sin and i could tank 3 othere rouges at same time so it was too easy.

Pk with priest is uber noob (8 vs 2 and i win easly)

Banned

lmao, Sin too easy?.

Fraps yourself as a sin. You talk way too fucking much.

Btw I am ex dlw warrior. And saying priest is noob shows your fucking retarded, you probably never been here longer then logos

If you pwn too much as a rogue, and extreme with a priest. I'd much much much much rather see that than you halting your way through human town getting a few kills yet saying you pwned the whole town and it being a 20+ vs 2 .

Just please show me your insane pwnage as sin or your insane pwnage with a priest . No half way kills

NoMorePL

i see you are realy noobie.

On servers lik you i can have shards +8 / rols and more so you should think a litle bit what are you saying.

VicePrice

Youtube/videogoogle pls

Sh11t

Noob fight i like that

NoMorePL

Youtube/videogoogle pls[/b]
    sorry i cant my internet suck (they removied my movie from youtube) :P
    But 65mb is realy fast to DL (like 10 mins)

Banned

"i see you are realy noobie.

On servers lik you i can have shards +8 / rols and more so you should think a litle bit what are you saying. "

So you know how to recharge kc huh ?. You cant get those items on your own, On logos you can get rols blablabla, in the start cause bowl aint 100% occupied as it is here

Now listen I wasn't even commenting your gear, I said the ones you were fighting were not that babashopped (As you complained about to me) and now you are no fucking better

Next vid show us your insane pwnage with rogue. And show us your insane pwnage with a priest since its too easy . I dont download movies to see you halt your way through hb. I'd much much much much see you pwn as a rogue

NoMorePL

you fight 3 vs .....
    and we fight 2 vs ..... (without priest) thats big diffrence so think about what you are saying.

NoMorePL

bump

Banned

Nope 2 parts in our movie we are 3 people, other than that we are mostly 2.

And all im saying is that since you say "ROFL ME + PRIEST = TOO EASY WE PWN EVERYONE THEN LOL TOO EASY" how about showing it? And you didnt have 2 vs 10+ like we did, You had maybe 2vs2 then at maximum 2vs5

Tbh I wanna see you own 10+ people since you say its too easy

NoMorePL

can you imagine how warrior pk with priest 1920 + debuffs ?
    thats imposible to die....

Banned

I have been a warrior smartass so I can imagine it, I just wanna see you actually pwn as much as you say. Cause solo warrior hits 300-490 maks, Cant kill at a decent speed at that range

Also im pretty pissed since you motherfucking stepped all way over our video saying you pwned the entire human town. and how badly geared our rogue enemies were, Now I see you are no better, your enemies sure as hell didnt have shards, chitin +8 or anything slightly above AVERAGE, and neither did you pwn the entire human town 90% in jail.

How about instead of you saying how much you pwn as a rogue and a warrior with a priest is impossible to die. How about showing it

garfieldbr

i like movie like this 8/10
    but sound i love this...
    so please give me name of musics plx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast