Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Logos PK movie vol.2

This is a discussion on Logos PK movie vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG! i am so close to die of laughter!!! You talking about you and your friend pwning 20 people alone ...
Page: 2

pederpeder

OMFG! i am so close to die of laughter!!!

You talking about you and your friend pwning 20 people alone in war!

OMFG! like90% were fucking dc'ed! You almost just go from person to person and kill them!
    And this shows that you just only fight against noob turks, since only turks get dc'ed in so large amounts!

Fucking schmetard!

Next time please show me you and friend kills 20 people in human town alone with no turk dc.

How stupid can you get?

NoMorePL

can you leave my topic ?
    Everyone like my movie but not you :P

stefan

Vartdalclan u play logos?

btw. show me what u can or STFU

NoMorePL

bump

sorry pl but on this one im gonna hafta agree with vartdal. imho, your movie wasnt all that good. i liked the music, but im afraid thats as far as it got. the quality hurt my eyes, and most of your "good" kills were against turks who dc'ed. no offense, but it sucked, as opposed to vartdal's movie, which i enjoyed because it was mostly 10v2 or so. in his movie, they actually killed the opposition soloing. in your movie, you could tank maybe 5 rogues or something at a time, but you couldnt kill them until you had backup. however, with some work and maybe a little better gear, you could own too.

NoMorePL

than play warrior and lets see what you will make ?

I was in some time best rouge adream on logos :P

Destroyer_Master

crapest movie i have seen sorry to say but it is i hate long scenes unless like ur party aganist like 50 orcs which in a more powerful CZ not shitty adream so it is shit i give a -10/10 to it

my tip lvl up to 70 then make a pk movie

NoMorePL

I hate lvling ,i got life ....

NoMorePL

bump

pederpeder

sorry pl but on this one im gonna hafta agree with vartdal. imho, your movie wasnt all that good. i liked the music, but im afraid thats as far as it got. the quality hurt my eyes, and most of your "good" kills were against turks who dc'ed. no offense, but it sucked, as opposed to vartdal's movie, which i enjoyed because it was mostly 10v2 or so. in his movie, they actually killed the opposition soloing. in your movie, you could tank maybe 5 rogues or something at a time, but you couldnt kill them until you had backup. however, with some work and maybe a little better gear, you could own too.[/b]

I love you :P

Banned

than play warrior and lets see what you will make ?

I was in some time best rouge adream on logos :P[/b]
    1st char I ever had was warrior, 1st char I had dcz was warrior, Next movie there will be lots of scenes on me and my new warrior. I wont say if im good or not untill movie is done . Explanation is beneath

Y"eah yeah yeah, me + priest is too easy, me as a rogue is the best". Well, maybe you are, I actually sorta belive you could be. But here is the deal. My world revoles around logic, or proof.

Fraps it, Show it, Then I'll belive you. I aint saying your a bad rogue, just please please please stop saying your such a godly rogue, PLEASE!

I would much much much much much rather see you killing people too easy the nto be halting around in their base and killing turks who dc'ed or are afk.

If you mention how good you are as a rogue. or how easy it is to be a priest and how many times you ran through human base naked while showing your cocks to human inn hostess and fucking her anal or anything retarded like that WITHOUT PROOF, just words. I will wish that a bus on fire will hit you. Leaving you into tiny pieces, hopefully on fire as well

NoMorePL

i will make movie from new server :P im doing there warrior, but this time normal.

Btw, you realy want to see my dcz rouge on beramus ? With shards +9 ? (i dont think so)

Banned

Yes I do wanna see, Why would I not?

Stop talking big kiddo

NoMorePL

bump

NoMorePL

bumop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12