Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lol?

This is a discussion on lol? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; during the last turk dc, i was sitting in town looking thru merchants, then all of a sudden every single ...
Page: 3

during the last turk dc, i was sitting in town looking thru merchants, then all of a sudden every single person dissapeared, i was the only person in moradon. then i realized, this is KO without turks. SOO... cant play with them, cant play without them :/

N1GG4

during the last turk dc, i was sitting in town looking thru merchants, then all of a sudden every single person dissapeared, i was the only person in moradon. then i realized, this is KO without turks. SOO... cant play with them, cant play without them :/[/b]
    yeah but then again if you think back to the old days when there wasnt so many turks and when ko wasnt so gay when a turk dc would come around you'd only lose about 50 or so people. If k2 wasnt so worried about makin money as they wernt about 3 years back then we would actually have a good game.

BlueDragooN

yeahyeah :P

venom

2yarrak and 2 penys the same -_-

I just don't see the humor in it... At least he tried to speak english when you asked him to.[/b]
    ya that dun was fun... lol

FranekDolas

hehehe

ya that dun was fun... lol[/b]
    i think ur sig is to big.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123