Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LOL

This is a discussion on LOL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not if there using the "jet" skin for ko4life retard[/b] hmmmm then thats not my problem ? ? ? really ...
Page: 3

bluecraze

not if there using the "jet" skin for ko4life retard[/b]
    hmmmm then thats not my problem ? ? ? really man whats up with u lol

Banned

hmmmm then thats not my problem ? ? ? really man whats up with u lol[/b]
    if you obvously use jet theme then you would be annoyed also if someone else was using blue

you just made a smart ass remark to dragon witch was not needed and to show your stupidity that you dont know nothing about the jet theme
    so whats up with you ?

DragonFire

everyone else can read it, get some glasses[/b]

With the black theme you can't read it. To be honest I don't really care..I just think it is really dumb..lol

bluecraze

With the black theme you can't read it. To be honest I don't really care..I just think it is really dumb..lol[/b]
    there bluecraze will type in red can u read that? .

bluecraze

if you obvously use jet theme then you would be annoyed also if someone else was using blue

you just made a smart ass remark to dragon witch was not needed and to show your stupidity that you dont know nothing about the jet theme
    so whats up with you ?[/b]
    he said "why the fuck do u always type in blue" that was real polite so i made a smart comment, me and him can talk and handle the problem, but like i said b4 u got nothing else better to do so carry on

DragonFire

Red is good :P but anyways, That video is only funny for a few minutes..then it gets kinda dumb..

Banned

Why the fuck do you always type in blue....pick a visible colour at least.</span>[/b]

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(::Blue_Heal:: @ Sep 23 2007, 09:10 AM) [snapback]1561486[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'><span style="color:#0000FF"> he said "why the fuck do u always type in blue" that was real polite so i made a smart comment, me and him can talk and handle the problem, but like i said b4 u got nothing else better to do so carry on
    [/b][/quote]
    dam you dont even tell the whole qoute trying to make him look stupid, but if you would comprehend what he is coming from you would know he uses the jet theme
    looks like you need some glasses

bluecraze

dam you dont even tell the whole qoute trying to make him look stupid, but if you would comprehend what he is coming from you would know he uses the jet theme
    looks like you need some glasses[/b]
    and if im new to ko4life and dont know anything about the new theme what would that last sentence mean to me ?

bluecraze

Red is good :P but anyways, That video is only funny for a few minutes..then it gets kinda dumb..[/b]
    thx at least ur cool about it some ppl just like to start stuff cause they got nothing else better to do

Banned

and if im new to ko4life and dont know anything about the new theme what would that last sentence mean to me ? [/b]
    last post because dont want to get hit with spamming for you

your saying you blaming it on being "new" when you been here what 16 18 days or something? so your saying you NEVER scrolled all the way down at the bottom left of the screen to click a buttin or 2 to find out anything? if i go to a new forum i check around the place you know so i can view it much easier.
    its not a new theme its been here for sometime i think

ok bb

bluecraze

last post because dont want to get hit with spamming for you

your saying you blaming it on being "new" when you been here what 16 18 days or something? so your saying you NEVER scrolled all the way down at the bottom left of the screen to click a buttin or 2 to find out anything? if i go to a new forum i check around the place you know so i can view it much easier.
    its not a new theme its been here for sometime i think

ok bb[/b]
    u made this reply easy. If i scrolled down and saw it would we be talking about this right now ? ( just put the just theme on i can see the blue its not that hard to read for me but i quess i can see what he means)

Banned

bull shit :angry:

Banned

It was funny and interesting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123