Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LOL

This is a discussion on LOL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats even worse then getting k2'ed h34r:...
Page: 2

thats even worse then getting k2'ed h34r:

Lioncet

damn owned, too bad for him

NaidenZ

ii got graphic bugg on laptop , cant see difference between +1 rebirth and original +1, ;( same color >S[/b]
    i had same problem but u can difference it watching the elemental and ap damage

pooooor guy anyway h34r:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Badly owned was a guy who set his cs+0 a couple month ago at arena to show off,some1 bought it

Well , he can buy mine if he want for 11gb , not 2 xD

ahaha owned

CuriositY

ii got graphic bugg on laptop , cant see difference between +1 rebirth and original +1, ;( same color >S[/b]

Same for all of us I think !

PaPaSmurF

Wow i literally feel NO remorse for this turk.
    o well
    funny as hell tho roflmaolol bbq pwned

N1GG4

thats even worse then getting k2'ed h34r:[/b]
    no my friend this is considered k2'd cause its a k2 bug. I just wish it went back to old ke/ko days then id start playing again cause then we'd be original and we wouldnt be copying the gay japs and chinese (no offense) in their game. Those were the good old days when there wernt as many new gay bugs and glowys were only +8s thats when you knew you were 1337

no my friend this is considered k2'd cause its a k2 bug. I just wish it went back to old ke/ko days then id start playing again cause then we'd be original and we wouldnt be copying the gay japs and chinese (no offense) in their game. Those were the good old days when there wernt as many new gay bugs and glowys were only +8s thats when you knew you were 1337[/b]

umm, you realize KE and old Ko was made by the same company that made fd and new moradon..

DarK

no my friend this is considered k2'd cause its a k2 bug. I just wish it went back to old ke/ko days then id start playing again cause then we'd be original and we wouldnt be copying the gay japs and chinese (no offense) in their game. Those were the good old days when there wernt as many new gay bugs and glowys were only +8s thats when you knew you were 1337[/b]
    Were not copying the japs at all.. Were just playing the same game, but an older version since they are way ahead of us.

misterfrisco

that is fuked up. I did that with a Rog shell helm 2 years ago and pm the guy and asked if he was cool enough to give it back and he didnt. Personally i would give it back if he PM me. Other wise i wouldn't PM him telling him that he fuked up. Either way i came up on a Spear Defence FP helm for like 25Mill not to long ago. I think the guy ment to sell it for 125mill.

some time ago i sold my elixir +8 for 20m but my clan leader buy it and give me back im so lucky

he got owned.. =D

some time ago i sold my elixir +8 for 20m but my clan leader buy it and give me back im so lucky [/b]
    what is price elixir+8 at oly? 2gb?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast