Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LOL....

This is a discussion on LOL.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Months ago 2 when i ubgrade i mke 4 party >< from 12 lol.... From Proximo...
Page: 2

IronSeba

Months ago 2 when i ubgrade i mke 4 party >< from 12 lol....

From Proximo

Banned

StunerKillah

ibne seba got pwnd once again... ahahahaha

Banned

about 2 years ago on Dies, i farmed shaula everyday in eslant on all 3 servers for a whole summer. Ended up with 7 +7 Chiten bows....all burnt with Trinas to +8. Sent in a SC ticket cause I was hella mad...they gave me a set of +5 shell. I was only level 57 at the time >.<

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

damn thats fucced up :S

ROFL i guarantee you if you did research on upgrade techniques you could have made more than half of those +8s

i did mine with carefull planning and i only failed once going to +8 out of 10 times, i still remembered when logos went nuts when i made the first 2 +8 gigas in a span of 2 weeks, and many more

eduarvera23

ouch sorry for u dude

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

ROFL i guarantee you if you did research on upgrade techniques you could have made more than half of those +8s

i did mine with carefull planning and i only failed once going to +8 out of 10 times, i still remembered when logos went nuts when i made the first 2 +8 gigas in a span of 2 weeks, and many more[/b]

haha on x-mas event
    on 1 day people got +8 high class items :P

xstep

that must hurt, sry for u..

Pro upgrader :P

ROFL i guarantee you if you did research on upgrade techniques you could have made more than half of those +8s[/b]

I&#39;ve said it once, I&#39;ll say it again, use the upgrade methods. What you did was just a pure waste of ur items, noah, trinas and just plan ol&#39; sick to look at.

Sry man, but u can&#39;t expect to gain sympathy if you don&#39;t even try the methods. I find it hilarious that people say there is no methods but all they do is what you did there. That isn&#39;t a method that works, that is a method that has been proven more times than not, to not work.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I&#39;ve said it once, I&#39;ll say it again, use the upgrade methods. What you did was just a pure waste of ur items, noah, trinas and just plan ol&#39; sick to look at.

Sry man, but u can&#39;t expect to gain sympathy if you don&#39;t even try the methods. I find it hilarious that people say there is no methods but all they do is what you did there. That isn&#39;t a method that works, that is a method that has been proven more times than not, to not work.[/b]
    There are NO upgrade method that guarantees a success. Anvil is just random.

IronSeba

There are NO upgrade method that guarantees a success. Anvil is just random.[/b]

yeah :S

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

oo ouchys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast