Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ?

This is a discussion on LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To end all your noob complaining it's simple to see, the guy who recorded the first video was using pedal, ...
Page: 3

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

To end all your noob complaining it's simple to see, the guy who recorded the first video was using pedal, I know from 5 years+ as sin on ares, what a pedal looks like. The BF guy isn't lvl 83 he is lvl 81/82, if he was 83 he wouldv used eskrima and cp and pretty much dropped this guys hp to nothing. All you guys complain about the same issues, I was in BF before I got hacked and they did good for the pk parties I was in. The topic was made to flame a guy from BF not start another BF vs Integrity war like last time. Simple to say the lucifer guy has good items and a pedal that is why he didnt't die so easily. All you guys to claim your old player should know what a pedal looks like. The newer macro pedals that are around are exactly what lucifer was using. As the guy who's name I didn't catch said vs means nothing in that arena. If you want to show your skills go to cz and go vs with full buffs and full ap for nps, Not making crap videos and post on ko4life to make yourself look like a pro. Also I will wait for your flames on my comment here and I will say this only, if you think your so pro come to ares and come vs me in cz so you can show me how your skills are so much greater then mine, and feel free to post a video on ko4life for all to see.
    Thx
    deeh likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wondering if anyone other than those 2 actually bother to read those broken english walls of text?

might want to pm each other.
    atleast im not using google translate..

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    To end all your noob complaining it's simple to see, the guy who recorded the first video was using pedal, I know from 5 years+ as sin on ares, what a pedal looks like. The BF guy isn't lvl 83 he is lvl 81/82, if he was 83 he wouldv used eskrima and cp and pretty much dropped this guys hp to nothing. All you guys complain about the same issues, I was in BF before I got hacked and they did good for the pk parties I was in. The topic was made to flame a guy from BF not start another BF vs Integrity war like last time. Simple to say the lucifer guy has good items and a pedal that is why he didnt't die so easily. All you guys to claim your old player should know what a pedal looks like. The newer macro pedals that are around are exactly what lucifer was using. As the guy who's name I didn't catch said vs means nothing in that arena. If you want to show your skills go to cz and go vs with full buffs and full ap for nps, Not making crap videos and post on ko4life to make yourself look like a pro. Also I will wait for your flames on my comment here and I will say this only, if you think your so pro come to ares and come vs me in cz so you can show me how your skills are so much greater then mine, and feel free to post a video on ko4life for all to see.
    Thx
    Here is the explanation of all, he uses pedal. = D. Come on guys!, and Perfection give like to this =) jajaja .I have no experience with pedals, apparently this guy knows a lot about that. But I think the guy in the video is Ardream player. And from what I know, everyone knows it's a legitimate player, so this guy says here, is garbage.seeking a better excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Here is the explanation of all, he uses pedal. = D. Come on guys!, and Perfection give like to this =) jajaja .I have no experience with pedals, apparently this guy knows a lot about that. But I think the guy in the video is Ardream player. And from what I know, everyone knows it's a legitimate player, so this guy says here, is garbage.seeking a better excuse.
    Xd funny that you say the guy is ardream player when he has cp on his skill bar?, I know what pedal is cause I have to fight against pedal users when I enter cz, The fact is he is known around cwest yea sure thats cool bro. Even tho the video clearly shows a pedal, cause even with lagg he was able to minor so well without missing a beat? yea sure that is very legit, Not even my friend's alienware pc allows me to minor that well when I get lagg. Simply the video shows nothing but a pedal user saying he kills an 81+ sin with 9 skills. Next time think before you make a comment bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post

O_o Senior Member

How does it matter if he is pedal or not...? Like it really matter the vs was like 1 min or less... And with the cooldown it cant help much, maybe have the maximum limit of minors per pot or w/e, but still it doesnt really matter, his combo was shit even with HP pot he could heal that lol

Little archer Senior Member

Thx
    So basically...

1. the guy that won "has a pedal"
    2. if you disagree come 1v1 me at ares

and you want people to take you seriously? its no wonder you were a BF member.
    SkP, Boxxie and the ring like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    So basically...

1. the guy that won "has a pedal"
    2. if you disagree come 1v1 me at ares

and you want people to take you seriously? its no wonder you were a BF member.
    No no Razor I could careless for bf, I only played on cwest cause I was given a mage on there, that is all. The whole come to ares and vs thing was for the massive amount of noob flamers that will swear they are the best on ko4life, so I simple asked for a friendly little vs on ares. I don't vs for fun, I vs for nps. I dislike flamers ofcourse if you disagree with what I said then I can't get mad were entitled to our own opinion, but when you voice your opinion in a manner that shows you don't have any home training that is when I get annoyed. So it was not meant for all who disagree, it was said for those who disagree and will say it as a foolish child or a noob of some sort. Like as if you were to say you disagree and why you disagree I would accept it since were all adults here, but if you would reply to me with such words as many peopel ahve displayed in this topic then I would simple ask you for a vs. I called for ares cause It's where I have my max amount of gear wich is less then what the players who have voiced an issue with bf or integrity. In simple words the comment of come to ares to vs is for those who do not understand how to voice their opinion like adults. orry for the long explanation.

Back on topic yea a pedal is for those who have no skill and have no idea what theya re doing. Hence why I said this video is a waste cause the one who recorded it obviously can't play this simple game without some extra bonus programs.

Banned Senior Member

No no Razor I could careless for bf, I only played on cwest cause I was given a mage on there, that is all. The whole come to ares and vs thing was for the massive amount of noob flamers that will swear they are the best on ko4life, so I simple asked for a friendly little vs on ares. I don't vs for fun, I vs for nps. I dislike flamers ofcourse if you disagree with what I said then I can't get mad were entitled to our own opinion, but when you voice your opinion in a manner that shows you don't have any home training that is when I get annoyed. So it was not meant for all who disagree, it was said for those who disagree and will say it as a foolish child or a noob of some sort. Like as if you were to say you disagree and why you disagree I would accept it since were all adults here, but if you would reply to me with such words as many peopel ahve displayed in this topic then I would simple ask you for a vs. I called for ares cause It's where I have my max amount of gear wich is less then what the players who have voiced an issue with bf or integrity. In simple words the comment of come to ares to vs is for those who do not understand how to voice their opinion like adults. orry for the long explanation.

Back on topic yea a pedal is for those who have no skill and have no idea what theya re doing. Hence why I said this video is a waste cause the one who recorded it obviously can't play this simple game without some extra bonus programs.
    Funny how all of you usko dumbfucks think we have chars on all these servers so we can just come and vs you.
    Ever heard of private pk servers? that's where you vs on equal terms and prove yourself.
    SkP and LambOfGod like this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Funny how all of you usko dumbfucks think we have chars on all these servers so we can just come and vs you.
    Ever heard of private pk servers? that's where you vs on equal terms and prove yourself.
    Xd sure sure but then again what about you guys who think private servers have accurate hit rates and accurate statings? you forget private servers can have anything altered without players knowing. So yea i can log my rogue on sexyko and do a vs, but damage tables on sexyko are so unbalanced, but hey what would a guy who has been playing knight online for many years both usko/ private servers/ has his own private server know about such things right?

Xd funny that you say the guy is ardream player when he has cp on his skill bar?, I know what pedal is cause I have to fight against pedal users when I enter cz, The fact is he is known around cwest yea sure thats cool bro. Even tho the video clearly shows a pedal, cause even with lagg he was able to minor so well without missing a beat? yea sure that is very legit, Not even my friend's alienware pc allows me to minor that well when I get lagg. Simply the video shows nothing but a pedal user saying he kills an 81+ sin with 9 skills. Next time think before you make a comment bro.
    Him is player of ardream with his char 59 newbie name lucifer or about ... forgive me but i cant continue to take into consideration what you say . no offense , but clearly has no idea what writes...is sure every time someone kills you , is pedal , koxper or some other excuse , i know many of your class.
    Last edited by Boxxie; 08-25-2012 at 12:29 AM.

The stupidity of every member of this forum (minus myself & the staff) is mind blowing, well...I guess there are a few exceptions.

....but in all serious, I get dumber every time I open a topic in general section. Never seen some many "adults" bitch & fight over absolutely nothing, back & fourth to no end.
    deeh and Kallop like this.

How come this topic ain't pinned yet shit is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    The stupidity of every member of this forum (minus myself & the staff) is mind blowing, well...I guess there are a few exceptions.

....but in all serious, I get dumber every time I open a topic in general section. Never seen some many "adults" bitch & fight over absolutely nothing, back & fourth to no end.
    Agreed !! But man that video is hilarious as sh`t

we need a dislike button for this one

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast