Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 78
Like Tree22Likes

LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ?

This is a discussion on LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He is the most selfish guy i have ever seen that i can say for sure.. like while doing cs ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    He is the most selfish guy i have ever seen that i can say for sure.. like while doing cs in a clan pt someone loots a shard+1 he remakes pt so he doesnt miss his drop.. Once it was a BF clan pt and we were going to do chaos stone, killed 1 atross and i looted a bus.. This moron disbands entire pt and says why loot crap lol just because he always makes the pt and wants the 1st drop. From this u can know how hungry he must be for lader points xD sits in cz all day killing atros/riotes. Yes his items are good and he does have good pk skills ( only ks and stuff ) not good for vs.
    And also he really has most ladder points and its not bugged from 2 months

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    LOL what makes the guy even worse is the fact that the guy making the video's combo is fucking horrific, I combo'd faster than this guy the first time I ever played a rogue.
    Teddy, SkP and Rec7on like this.

  3. #18
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    It's why I have quited usko long ago despite koxp fuking it up massively. Babas gear up, buying durability potion use it on cp and 1 - 2 hit weak folks. No challenge there :P Best times, still on usko and the last server I enjoyed was girakon for the first 4 months. Insanity ftw <3

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default hahaha

    hahaha really funny !! hey dragon let me see you without items?.. because only 1 dagger is neccesary for you ^^,

  5. #20
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    I gotta say something.
    First of all JluisHer isn't 83, he is 81/80.
    Second thing I wanna say is , that guy used a Red pot in vs and vs doesn't prove anything, and just letting you all know jluisher accesories isn't that speical, he got good daggers but his accesories isn't that speical comparing to other clannies.
    But I'll say again incase that you didn't understand , VS doesn't prove anything, if someone thinks that VS prove anything, feel free to pm me and we'll do a VS.


    BTW, He got that dragon because this month was bugged, 1month ago he had lots of lps but this month his ladder didn't reset so it wasn't that problem to keep holding it.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I gotta say something.
    First of all JluisHer isn't 83, he is 81/80.
    Second thing I wanna say is , that guy used a Red pot in vs and vs doesn't prove anything, and just letting you all know jluisher accesories isn't that speical, he got good daggers but his accesories isn't that speical comparing to other clannies.
    But I'll say again incase that you didn't understand , VS doesn't prove anything, if someone thinks that VS prove anything, feel free to pm me and we'll do a VS.


    BTW, He got that dragon because this month was bugged, 1month ago he had lots of lps but this month his ladder didn't reset so it wasn't that problem to keep holding it.
    Ye youre right Team work > vs , and skills > items , but your idea about teamwork is this :



    assumed that here was one of the best moments of BF right? , here we see a disordered team , attacking different targets , without any kind of skills , no minor , slow combo , killing only by the power of having crazy items , same in the other videos.

    well , we can see here a guy who similar items than other and kill him with 100% hp and with skill 70 - vs skills 80+, i dont know why , always get the impression that all of BF need to play with advantage for win , and when play under the same conditions lost by a lot difference.
    OK if VS doesn't prove anything but in same conditions lost , and if TeamWork of a clan no is really good , in some moment you accept that no everything is as you think ? .And the reality is that you arent good enough as to say are invincible and nobody can stop you? . because the quality of play based on the items is pathetic , and BF shows no real quality in skills .And its ok because nobody is perfect and its good accept the defects and let the others judge the virtues , and not vice versa .

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    It's why I have quited usko long ago despite koxp fuking it up massively. Babas gear up, buying durability potion use it on cp and 1 - 2 hit weak folks. No challenge there :P Best times, still on usko and the last server I enjoyed was girakon for the first 4 months. Insanity ftw <3
    funny thing , i never see u in a private server with a normal gear , u always ''donate'' atleast 200 $ so yea , babas gear up , i'm sure thats not a good excuse for u.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Lucifer defntly dont have noob items tho hes pretty skilled
    YEAAAAAAAH MAN 9 HIT COMBO WOW HE MUST BE THE NEW SININS RIGHT ????

    @video above , i might be confused but isn't degano and his sharer are from Israel ? And a nice part of his clan aswell ? All I hear is polish or any other 3 rdie languege lol.

  8. #23
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Ye youre right Team work > vs , and skills > items , but your idea about teamwork is this :



    assumed that here was one of the best moments of BF right? , here we see a disordered team , attacking different targets , without any kind of skills , no minor , slow combo , killing only by the power of having crazy items , same in the other videos.

    well , we can see here a guy who similar items than other and kill him with 100% hp and with skill 70 - vs skills 80+, i dont know why , always get the impression that all of BF need to play with advantage for win , and when play under the same conditions lost by a lot difference.
    OK if VS doesn't prove anything but in same conditions lost , and if TeamWork of a clan no is really good , in some moment you accept that no everything is as you think ? .And the reality is that you arent good enough as to say are invincible and nobody can stop you? . because the quality of play based on the items is pathetic , and BF shows no real quality in skills .And its ok because nobody is perfect and its good accept the defects and let the others judge the virtues , and not vice versa .
    I agree about "Team work > vs , and skills > items"
    Showing that video?our best moments?Absolutly not, a clannie made this video to close integrity's mouth nothing else, integrity isn't that speical nowdays what ever you or anyone else will say since their clan leader quitted game they are just inactive/doesn't give any challenge at all.. they are playing now on full scroll at cz everytime(included ac,undy scroll) 3-4priests 1cuber mage and 4sins, with this kind of party they just running , once their rogues have skills they just come and try to kill someone with full dbuffed , if it works they'll probably kill him and keep running until they have skills again, or if it doesn't works they'll just town it.

    We loosing by alot in same conditions?what you mean with same conditions?give me explaination about that.

    Loosing in same conditions in vs?I told you, get for me someone who ever you think is enough to vs me and we'll see who winning and who loosing(I dont give a shit about vs but when I need to close some mouths I'll do it.)

    "because the quality of play based on the items is pathetic , and BF shows no real quality in skills" - Dude what the hell you talking about, we was vsing enough people(people with same level of gear like ours) in cwest (pt vs pt) I can say that most of the times we won but sometimes we lost(tbh probably had a reason for it tho..) I think you and all those people who keep saying BF has strong gear and thats why we winning. I wanna understand for once, what the hell u think..most of us is playing in cwest for atleast! 4years, you expect us to have uniques +1 and weapon +7?seriously dude you gotta find a brain or something, I can't hide that we got few babashopers in our clan which didn't work on their gear really they just bought it but after all its their choice not mine I can't stop them from buying items if they want too , if they feeling like spending their money on buying gear , good luck with it..(same about other clans) but what I can also say?most of those clans who always complaining about badfamily got too much gear, bf is babashopers and blablabla I can just say that most of them are babashopers by theirselfs.


    By The Way, what is ur name in-game?I am wondering who is the guy that standing behind all those words.
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 08-24-2012 at 03:57 AM.

  9. #24
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I gotta say something.
    First of all JluisHer isn't 83, he is 81/80.
    Second thing I wanna say is , that guy used a Red pot in vs and vs doesn't prove anything, and just letting you all know jluisher accesories isn't that speical, he got good daggers but his accesories isn't that speical comparing to other clannies.
    But I'll say again incase that you didn't understand , VS doesn't prove anything, if someone thinks that VS prove anything, feel free to pm me and we'll do a VS.


    BTW, He got that dragon because this month was bugged, 1month ago he had lots of lps but this month his ladder didn't reset so it wasn't that problem to keep holding it.
    How are YOU related to this...? And why you come up with that turk style messege "come vs"?

    The dude showed his VS with other BF member, not you, he never claimed to beat YOU in vs, so why you invite him for VS...? What you want to prove lol
    SkP likes this.

  10. #25
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How are YOU related to this...? And why you come up with that turk style messege "come vs"?

    The dude showed his VS with other BF member, not you, he never claimed to beat YOU in vs, so why you invite him for VS...? What you want to prove lol
    I actually called him to vs me on sexyko many times, he refuses every time with the excuse that he worked hard for his items on C-west and will only fight there.

  11. #26
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    funny thing , i never see u in a private server with a normal gear , u always ''donate'' atleast 200 $ so yea , babas gear up , i'm sure thats not a good excuse for u.



    YEAAAAAAAH MAN 9 HIT COMBO WOW HE MUST BE THE NEW SININS RIGHT ????

    @video above , i might be confused but isn't degano and his sharer are from Israel ? And a nice part of his clan aswell ? All I hear is polish or any other 3 rdie languege lol.
    just who exactly are you? you seem to deceptively think that you are an intelligent person. quit that.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I agree about "Team work > vs , and skills > items"
    Showing that video?our best moments?Absolutly not, a clannie made this video to close integrity's mouth nothing else, integrity isn't that speical nowdays what ever you or anyone else will say since their clan leader quitted game they are just inactive/doesn't give any challenge at all.. they are playing now on full scroll at cz everytime(included ac,undy scroll) 3-4priests 1cuber mage and 4sins, with this kind of party they just running , once their rogues have skills they just come and try to kill someone with full dbuffed , if it works they'll probably kill him and keep running until they have skills again, or if it doesn't works they'll just town it.

    We loosing by alot in same conditions?what you mean with same conditions?give me explaination about that.

    Loosing in same conditions in vs?I told you, get for me someone who ever you think is enough to vs me and we'll see who winning and who loosing(I dont give a shit about vs but when I need to close some mouths I'll do it.)

    "because the quality of play based on the items is pathetic , and BF shows no real quality in skills" - Dude what the hell you talking about, we was vsing enough people(people with same level of gear like ours) in cwest (pt vs pt) I can say that most of the times we won but sometimes we lost(tbh probably had a reason for it tho..) I think you and all those people who keep saying BF has strong gear and thats why we winning. I wanna understand for once, what the hell u think..most of us is playing in cwest for atleast! 4years, you expect us to have uniques +1 and weapon +7?seriously dude you gotta find a brain or something, I can't hide that we got few babashopers in our clan which didn't work on their gear really they just bought it but after all its their choice not mine I can't stop them from buying items if they want too , if they feeling like spending their money on buying gear , good luck with it..(same about other clans) but what I can also say?most of those clans who always complaining about badfamily got too much gear, bf is babashopers and blablabla I can just say that most of them are babashopers by theirselfs.


    By The Way, what is ur name in-game?I am wondering who is the guy that standing behind all those words.
    I'm an old player of KO, I played on most servers from the old Dies, and in many privates , in Europe, etc.. I work, so I have no time to have my own char, but when I'm online use chars of my friends cz / ardream , many of NewAge , some chars orc , some of my neighborhood and other latin clans from dies (use priests, warriors, mages). As you can see, I have a lot experience in this game and respect the game of many people, from different servers. know many players, latins, Turkish, European, and I appreciate the good teamwork. Since I've seen BF in action, I have never seen something exceptional, like integrity has always been a game of regular/bad,but can win cuz have crazy gear ,I understand that anyone can use their $, or can collect coins and buy items, but what I find pathetic is that people who have far better gear , talk and talk, and think better than others, just because has 4-5k ap, or 15k + hp. I have read many comments arrogant, dismissive and not based on real skills. Many people of BF, has bad karma, talk a lot and underestimate others , i talk with a lot in the game , and they are think are superman or any other super hero , but i know this same guy play very bad but hit hard cuz have a lot ap ( items ).., in the other side i know many players who dont say anything ,not they believe anything , and play very good , warrior who have only 9k hp and crap items who kill a lot , rouges who minor his priests and have faster combo , mage who use Dread shield+7 and are hardcore survivors , priest who can duffing fast and scape vs 4-5 warriors super babas , and still alive , teams who play highly coordinated and are modest , although for the items they have are really good when they fight. If all that blabla, was supported by a good team coordinated smart play and main skills and not just brute force,would be different. when BF had the opportunity to fight on equal terms against real people strong, they lost 117-14. then most of these guys from BF who attack other players, and really no better if not with much advantage, should close the mouth and respect, would get respect from others ..I think the attitude of arrogant boy, just get that others dont respect them.the essence of this game are the skills, that's what really should matter, not the items.

  13. #28
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I actually called him to vs me on sexyko many times, he refuses every time with the excuse that he worked hard for his items on C-west and will only fight there.
    You talking about me?WHEN you called me to VS you at sexyko ?you never did, so stop making rumours because you are the one of the people that I would like to own their ass so they'll close their mouths.

    I wont bother my self in answering to you again, a poor guy that now making RUMOURS..(before it was scams , now rumours..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    I'm an old player of KO, I played on most servers from the old Dies, and in many privates , in Europe, etc.. I work, so I have no time to have my own char, but when I'm online use chars of my friends cz / ardream , many of NewAge , some chars orc , some of my neighborhood and other latin clans from dies (use priests, warriors, mages). As you can see, I have a lot experience in this game and respect the game of many people, from different servers. know many players, latins, Turkish, European, and I appreciate the good teamwork. Since I've seen BF in action, I have never seen something exceptional, like integrity has always been a game of regular/bad,but can win cuz have crazy gear ,I understand that anyone can use their $, or can collect coins and buy items, but what I find pathetic is that people who have far better gear , talk and talk, and think better than others, just because has 4-5k ap, or 15k + hp. I have read many comments arrogant, dismissive and not based on real skills. Many people of BF, has bad karma, talk a lot and underestimate others , i talk with a lot in the game , and they are think are superman or any other super hero , but i know this same guy play very bad but hit hard cuz have a lot ap ( items ).., in the other side i know many players who dont say anything ,not they believe anything , and play very good , warrior who have only 9k hp and crap items who kill a lot , rouges who minor his priests and have faster combo , mage who use Dread shield+7 and are hardcore survivors , priest who can duffing fast and scape vs 4-5 warriors super babas , and still alive , teams who play highly coordinated and are modest , although for the items they have are really good when they fight. If all that blabla, was supported by a good team coordinated smart play and main skills and not just brute force,would be different. when BF had the opportunity to fight on equal terms against real people strong, they lost 117-14. then most of these guys from BF who attack other players, and really no better if not with much advantage, should close the mouth and respect, would get respect from others ..I think the attitude of arrogant boy, just get that others dont respect them.the essence of this game are the skills, that's what really should matter, not the items.
    1) Dude you call it equal terms?what items you think we using baals +9?this guys had baals +9 , wirinoms 10 , raptors 10 , shell sets 10
    2pt mages and 2pt meeles we had 2pt and few people for third pt , they had 4! and way better items then ours we knew from the start (15-8) that we'll lose it because of the amount of people they have,items and because they didn't really split up or even tried to fight with us they was just sitting in bowl for 10minutes and waited for us to come (the funny part is , they had those items and more people then us..) so we started fighting with them and you know what,
    even if we was winning this round , we could probably lose to other clan which had better items then them. Just look on this JustInTime the clan who won this event, their items was CRAZY, all this guys gotta do is survive the mages that throwing novas and they'll rape their enemys easy..
    My own opinion says, they had to give to everyone same items, and maybe make it 8v8 and then people could see who is really better..

    2)If you playing on NewAge's account I wasn't expecting from you to say anything else, that blanquita (newage clan member/leader or what ever.) always think that his clan is the best clan in cwest or all over ko
    but actually when we(bf) see them (8ppl vs 8ppl) they just running and NOT EVEN trying to fight against us.
    And then they coming with that crap , bf is nobs , never follow targets etc..and this guys isn't even interested in TRYING to fight against us..
    I can bring here few people (honest people) that can say : even if they knew they'll lose to us in 8v8 they still tried they didn't run like pussys and cried over 50NPS..

    Anyways ON TOPIC,
    That guy isn't 83 and his items aren't speical, doesn't means because he have a shard9 so all his gear is +3.
    and again, vs DOESN'T prove anything.
    4Fromthesky and deeh like this.

  14. #29
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    wondering if anyone other than those 2 actually bother to read those broken english walls of text?

    might want to pm each other.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    You talking about me?WHEN you called me to VS you at sexyko ?you never did, so stop making rumours because you are the one of the people that I would like to own their ass so they'll close their mouths.

    I wont bother my self in answering to you again, a poor guy that now making RUMOURS..(before it was scams , now rumours..)


    1) Dude you call it equal terms?what items you think we using baals +9?this guys had baals +9 , wirinoms 10 , raptors 10 , shell sets 10
    2pt mages and 2pt meeles we had 2pt and few people for third pt , they had 4! and way better items then ours we knew from the start (15-8) that we'll lose it because of the amount of people they have,items and because they didn't really split up or even tried to fight with us they was just sitting in bowl for 10minutes and waited for us to come (the funny part is , they had those items and more people then us..) so we started fighting with them and you know what,
    even if we was winning this round , we could probably lose to other clan which had better items then them. Just look on this JustInTime the clan who won this event, their items was CRAZY, all this guys gotta do is survive the mages that throwing novas and they'll rape their enemys easy..
    My own opinion says, they had to give to everyone same items, and maybe make it 8v8 and then people could see who is really better..

    2)If you playing on NewAge's account I wasn't expecting from you to say anything else, that blanquita (newage clan member/leader or what ever.) always think that his clan is the best clan in cwest or all over ko
    but actually when we(bf) see them (8ppl vs 8ppl) they just running and NOT EVEN trying to fight against us.
    And then they coming with that crap , bf is nobs , never follow targets etc..and this guys isn't even interested in TRYING to fight against us..
    I can bring here few people (honest people) that can say : even if they knew they'll lose to us in 8v8 they still tried they didn't run like pussys and cried over 50NPS..

    Anyways ON TOPIC,
    That guy isn't 83 and his items aren't speical, doesn't means because he have a shard9 so all his gear is +3.
    and again, vs DOESN'T prove anything.

    I never said that NewAge is the best clan of the server, dont put words in my mouth, we are old players who are accustomed to winning and losing. We dont care what anyone says, although I accept that many people from BF, talks too much and shows too little. As such this rouge .
    Not go into silly discussions , just say that if you think you have good teamwork, then you have never seen a real coordinated pk. Enough said.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 11:58 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:00 PM
  3. LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game
    By jensken in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •