Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ?

This is a discussion on LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how could he possibly be using a pedal ? his minor is so slow lol.. I mean even with a ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

how could he possibly be using a pedal ? his minor is so slow lol.. I mean even with a pedal u do abit better than that .
    that vs doesn't prove anything tbh .

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Him is player of ardream with his char 59 newbie name lucifer or about ... forgive me but i cant continue to take into consideration what you say . no offense , but clearly has no idea what writes...is sure every time someone kills you , is pedal , koxper or some other excuse , i know many of your class.
    Only cause your reply was very interesting to me, so you know my class?, Explain to me what is my class?, Being on the oldest server you can clearly spot what people do, pedal, kxp, etc... I only stated the fact that I noticed a pedal and this topic was worthless to make. Is that a crime on these forums now?

I admit my meme making skills are not as great as others here, I only learned to make them in 5 minutes, on a cellphone internet plan.

Little archer Senior Member

threads hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    To end all your noob complaining it's simple to see, the guy who recorded the first video was using pedal, I know from 5 years+ as sin on ares, what a pedal looks like. The BF guy isn't lvl 83 he is lvl 81/82, if he was 83 he wouldv used eskrima and cp and pretty much dropped this guys hp to nothing. All you guys complain about the same issues, I was in BF before I got hacked and they did good for the pk parties I was in. The topic was made to flame a guy from BF not start another BF vs Integrity war like last time. Simple to say the lucifer guy has good items and a pedal that is why he didnt't die so easily. All you guys to claim your old player should know what a pedal looks like. The newer macro pedals that are around are exactly what lucifer was using. As the guy who's name I didn't catch said vs means nothing in that arena. If you want to show your skills go to cz and go vs with full buffs and full ap for nps, Not making crap videos and post on ko4life to make yourself look like a pro. Also I will wait for your flames on my comment here and I will say this only, if you think your so pro come to ares and come vs me in cz so you can show me how your skills are so much greater then mine, and feel free to post a video on ko4life for all to see.
    Thx
    if that was pedal tell me few things:

- why his minor is so SLOW
    - why he had 2 minor on his skill bar (with pedal you need only one)
    - why in secon vs he beat him almost just with HP pots

not only you had experince with pedal users during last 7 years of KO.
    SkP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    if that was pedal tell me few things:

- why his minor is so SLOW
    - why he had 2 minor on his skill bar (with pedal you need only one)
    - why in secon vs he beat him almost just with HP pots

not only you had experince with pedal users during last 7 years of KO.
    If you see the video it shows lagg in the first vs. Pedalers use double minor sometimes, I can post a video for you to see that if you wish.
    and well the 81/82 sin probably has no skill or any idea of how to play sin without cp+ spike.

If you see the video it shows lagg in the first vs. Pedalers use double minor sometimes, I can post a video for you to see that if you wish.
    and well the 81/82 sin probably has no skill or any idea of how to play sin without cp+ spike.
    This guy still posting in this thread ?, lol .

Banned Senior Member

post please , lets see if they have same minor .

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Lucifer defntly dont have noob items tho hes pretty skilled
    enough said.

+1'

Here is 1 video guy using double minor and minor just as fast as this lucifer guy. Lucifer had lagg as you can clearly see this guy in the video I am posting doesn't.. Look at the damage info box where you can see the amount of minors the player uses. Not even with a gaming pc can I minor this fast.
    iDeceptiQn-MonteCristo - YouTube
    And in this video is lvl 83 who is using obvious pedal.
    FuzzyNavel 2012 episode II - YouTube

Tho these videos don't show lagg as the original posted of this topic, you can clearly tell a pedal from a normal minor. Not even 00000000 himself can minor perfectly without missing a skill with the cooldown. Pedalers do use double minor, and no one can minor without missing atleast 2-4 skills in a combo.

That was my last reply to anyone in this thread. If you don't like it.....well who really cares what you have to say.

Here is 1 video guy using double minor and minor just as fast as this lucifer guy. Lucifer had lagg as you can clearly see this guy in the video I am posting doesn't.. Look at the damage info box where you can see the amount of minors the player uses. Not even with a gaming pc can I minor this fast.
    I guess you are the guy in the video?

First of all, you have a lot of stuff to learn about rogues.
    Your opponent wasn't a pedaler, hes minor was quite average and he did 8-9 hit combo.

Secondly those videos you posted, they ain't pedalers neither.
    They are skilled sins, who can do 1500-1700mana per 1 soul pot.
    But the thing why you think they are using pedals are their soul potting skills, they didn't constantly spam their soul pot always.
    For example. there might be like 0.2sec-0.8sec break per every soulpot and it seems like they are using over 2k mana per soulpot, but in reality they are just using the soul pot too late and it seems like they are minoring 2k mana off.
    So it's just kind of illusion.

So next time you watch rogue videos, take a look on both Minor and Soulpot, then you can actually say if they are using pedals or not.
    If you see them constantly spamming soulpot and minoring 1900-2k mana, then they are obviously pedalers.

Also I don't mean to insult anyone, just saying the thing how it is.

Tho these videos don't show lagg as the original posted of this topic, you can clearly tell a pedal from a normal minor. Not even 00000000 himself can minor perfectly without missing a skill with the cooldown. Pedalers do use double minor, and no one can minor without missing atleast 2-4 skills in a combo.

That was my last reply to anyone in this thread. If you don't like it.....well who really cares what you have to say.

rouges word dosent end on 00000000 that dont play anymore since 4 or 5 years, and during that time much has changed . Also maby for you cleary they using pedal cuz they are better than you and i must agre with highroller. Belive or not but out there there is ppl doing 11-12 combo with minor near 2k mana w/o a pedal.

I've never used pedal, yet everybody seems to think I do. Win?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Kallop we ALL know you pedal bro.

You're just too damn good at it. Fuck.

Dis confusion.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    rouges word dosent end on 00000000 that dont play anymore since 4 or 5 years, and during that time much has changed . Also maby for you cleary they using pedal cuz they are better than you and i must agre with highroller. Belive or not but out there there is ppl doing 11-12 combo with minor near 2k mana w/o a pedal.
    I've heard about a guy named Hamad and cuban even tho cuban might be pedalling lol . - past -

@ this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85T3z...hannel&list=UL

his minor is good , but could some1 explain me how in 3:07 he managed to click the scroll wheel (makes a half twist) and keep on playing ? I mean his skillbar clearly shows that he needs 2 hands to play with it .

+ another video i found of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTJuO...wlQ&playnext=1
    0:37 , clearly shows off a macro/program/pedal . spamming W+R When he doesn't really need it . and pretty much the rest of the video is the same , running W R spamming it like hell .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast