Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ?

This is a discussion on LoL , this is the dragon of the month in orc side Carnac West ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rec7on I've heard about a guy named Hamad and cuban even tho cuban might be pedalling lol ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I've heard about a guy named Hamad and cuban even tho cuban might be pedalling lol . - past -
    i wont mention scammers like cuban, but ye hammad, danny, elu, booo and many others that i didint had plesure play with.

O_o Senior Member

Lol please dont talk about the players who played on Sinnins and puffy... All those players sucked hard, especially if you include their crazy illegal items...
    rdamas75 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Lol please dont talk about the players who played on Sinnins and puffy... All those players sucked hard, especially if you include their crazy illegal items...
    are you a stalker or a friend of them ? As far as I know , from youtube , puffy was a warrior and not a sin .
    and a good player splits into 2 halfs : items + skills .

O_o Senior Member

are you a stalker or a friend of them ? As far as I know , from youtube , puffy was a warrior and not a sin .
    and a good player splits into 2 halfs : items + skills .
    You wanna tell me..? I mentioned puffy coz you talked about Cuban (or regiss w/e)

And how the fuck you got to conclusion that Im a friend of them..? Read my fucking post dumbass...

so danny suck aswell? nicke j/k

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so danny suck aswell? nicke j/k
    Well that was a rough inclusion, didnt get to fight with / against danny much, but with the rest I have and yeah they were like nowaday's BF, only items 0 skill. Especially where at that time people had barelly +8 / +1s...

Banned Senior Member

Well that was a rough inclusion, didnt get to fight with / against danny much, but with the rest I have and yeah they were like nowaday's BF, only items 0 skill. Especially where at that time people had barelly +8 / +1s...

so , you have to fight / play with some1 to tell if he is really good and beastly like everyone says ? Sinins is an exception that even I , a clueless player about all those players involved in edrama , can tell that he was a king , in all matters of KO .
    skills , support , managed to take the dragon , and ITEMS . which is a big part of the game ..

Little archer Senior Member

so , you have to fight / play with some1 to tell if he is really good and beastly like everyone says ? Sinins is an exception that even I , a clueless player about all those players involved in edrama , can tell that he was a king , in all matters of KO .
    skills , support , managed to take the dragon , and ITEMS . which is a big part of the game ..
    and sharers, and lots of $ spent.

if thats what it takes to be a "king of ko"...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I've been following this thread for a few days now, and all I can say is...

A LOT of you in this topic ->

PS. And people still think KO is worth it... lol...
    rdamas75 and the ring like this.

O_o Senior Member

Tell me other way to know how skilled a guy is..? From watching his videos? Tbh PK video shows nothing, it just shows parts where the guy succeeded doing w/e he wanted... Try to get to play with/against the guy and youll see his true skills..

And "king of ko"... Lol

is 80lvl

The game evolves alot, you cannot possibly compare players that were considered legendary 4 years ago to players today, it just doesn't work. I've played with nearly everyone mentioned in the last couple pages and all (besides cuban) are very skilled players and fucking cool dudes. Why people are going off on a tangent about certain players skill levels based on videos from years ago and/or random hype from players who don't know much atall is beyond me. Unless you've played with a person then how the fuck would you know how good/bad they are?
    MrSugar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I agree about "Team work > vs , and skills > items"
    Showing that video?our best moments?Absolutly not, a clannie made this video to close integrity's mouth nothing else, integrity isn't that speical nowdays what ever you or anyone else will say since their clan leader quitted game they are just inactive/doesn't give any challenge at all.. they are playing now on full scroll at cz everytime(included ac,undy scroll) 3-4priests 1cuber mage and 4sins, with this kind of party they just running , once their rogues have skills they just come and try to kill someone with full dbuffed , if it works they'll probably kill him and keep running until they have skills again, or if it doesn't works they'll just town it.

We loosing by alot in same conditions?what you mean with same conditions?give me explaination about that.

Loosing in same conditions in vs?I told you, get for me someone who ever you think is enough to vs me and we'll see who winning and who loosing(I dont give a shit about vs but when I need to close some mouths I'll do it.)

"because the quality of play based on the items is pathetic , and BF shows no real quality in skills" - Dude what the hell you talking about, we was vsing enough people(people with same level of gear like ours) in cwest (pt vs pt) I can say that most of the times we won but sometimes we lost(tbh probably had a reason for it tho..) I think you and all those people who keep saying BF has strong gear and thats why we winning. I wanna understand for once, what the hell u think..most of us is playing in cwest for atleast! 4years, you expect us to have uniques +1 and weapon +7?seriously dude you gotta find a brain or something, I can't hide that we got few babashopers in our clan which didn't work on their gear really they just bought it but after all its their choice not mine I can't stop them from buying items if they want too , if they feeling like spending their money on buying gear , good luck with it..(same about other clans) but what I can also say?most of those clans who always complaining about badfamily got too much gear, bf is babashopers and blablabla I can just say that most of them are babashopers by theirselfs.

By The Way, what is ur name in-game?I am wondering who is the guy that standing behind all those words.
    Bulldestroyer

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Bulldestroyer
    I am BullDestroyer ( Blanquita ), i just think similarly about this topic that my clannie , what is the problem?

well for one its jluisher, all he does is solo raid noob mage partys at dks, and he sucks at that even. secondly its badfamily, whatd you expect from their rogues xD? they cp blinding in vs's against lvl 59s l0l

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast