Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LOL DYING

This is a discussion on LOL DYING within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ... lvl 61. No judgement. I'm just saying because an int priest should have more than 400 more hp than ...
Page: 2

... lvl 61. No judgement. I'm just saying because an int priest should have more than 400 more hp than my crappy ass character. Unless he's a shell BP, which would be pretty rowdy. And besides EXPing someone isn't exaclty a nice thing to do in the 1st place (although it seems to be all the rage in this game atm).

that isnt his main character btw so dont just his stats oky aga?

TunaFishyMe

lol i saw this mage tanking apos with some light skill so i started to hit him and he got xped xD I think he was in K2'd Clan or seomthing that was funny shit.

best way to exp ppl is during invasions. lure them to those 7 key guys and attack them a bit then let the key guy ks u <3. killed like 5-6 ppl in last invasion like that ^_^ .

but they only lose 1% from NPC. I got killed by a guard the other day... it was really pathetic. Someone was trying to KS my deru party, so I waited for him to take agro for 1 sec and trade spammed him... mean, but he had it coming.

sophiem

he just like the floor, or more to sex with her... :wub:

Dmio

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwanttopk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James

that sucks balls. Your HP is bad btw.

not everyone has +8 baba shop ętems like you...

turk
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I PK with +7/12 PAPER armor lol. and +6 HB and +7 blade. 1st time I've ever been called babashopped. I feel special.[/b]
    so if ur items suck what gives u the right to judge some1 elses? :unsure:[/b][/quote]

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    Originally posted by +8 James
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwanttopk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James

that sucks balls. Your HP is bad btw.

not everyone has +8 baba shop ętems like you...

turk

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I PK with +7/12 PAPER armor lol. and +6 HB and +7 blade. 1st time I've ever been called babashopped. I feel special.
    so if ur items suck what gives u the right to judge some1 elses? :unsure:[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    lame wako0 already used that one.

Dmio

what an ass

Medusa

lol james why do you flame someones char if yours is probably worse ? , dont say the " he is int priest " crap cause if u were int u were probably the same

Fuck shell. +8 Fullplate all the way!!! Lol. I like how in 30% of the SS's in the media section someone comments about HP or attack or defense, but I'm the only one that gets flamed. I hate you all. :wub: :wub: :wub: h43r: :wub: :rollseyes: :wub: :mellow: :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12