Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LOL how is this possible.

This is a discussion on LOL how is this possible. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Isnīt the new expansion here ? How is it not possible that someone abusing the bugs is so...
Page: 2

Banned

Isnīt the new expansion here ? How is it not possible that someone abusing the bugs is so

tommyleonghk

THOSE DUAL KNIFES +1 MADE ME FUKIN LOL!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA[/b]
    stop using caps lock in all your post!!!!

:lol:

Or he did hold nation points, was deleved and hacked, making him lvl 35 with no gear. The orginal owner puts knifes +1 on it so it isnt completely naked[/b]
    noob thats what i was thinking.

Banned

yeah, its np transfer

irakli

lol, and guess gms do nothing about it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well, you see, chinese gold farmers got tired of trying 2 farm money, so they started to do NP transfers to gain NP symbols to get the stipend to sell for money ok?

lmao...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol its simple
    he got hacked and de leveled

PartyPLZZ

if he got hacked and deleveled why doesnt the hacker cleared his np's to zero with paying his np's to clan then quitting clan then adding to clan and so on...
    i know your post was an irony but i had to clear it out for ppl that actually would believe this...

Banned

I bet its Chuck Norris...

Its Np transfer, i remember killing him once, though i cant remember if this is the one from BlackList, it was a mage tping the noob, i coulda sworn i got a SS or fraps of it..

if he got hacked and deleveled why doesnt the hacker cleared his np's to zero with paying his np's to clan then quitting clan then adding to clan and so on...
    i know your post was an irony but i had to clear it out for ppl that actually would believe this...[/b]
    Maybe the hacker didnt care, there is no 'rule book for hackers' lying around for everyone to go by.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

But it's not only him with dragon there is some more ppl wiht low lvl's and np symbols .

Magenta

i know your post was an irony but i had to clear it out for ppl that actually would believe this...[/b]
    Maybe he cleared it, last update is "2008-09-06", and KoK refresh data few times a day. So he cleared it and that was last time on, so last information on KoK is, he has this nub accessory, low lvl and NP symbol, but ur symbol will change only 1time a day. So u will have border dragon with 0NPs...

silverbuffer18

those guys better be either extremly lucky at ksing or got +5 uniques(with luck)

Banned

leeching off np transfer to boost the clan grade

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast