Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need Some Priest Screns

This is a discussion on Need Some Priest Screns within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Help pls Need screns of intel priests in full plates all +8 and not much uniques...like a sse,ce and agate ...
Page: 1

Default Need Some Priest Screns

Help pls
    Need screns of intel priests in full plates all +8 and not much uniques...like a sse,ce and agate rings max.
    prefer stats of 60-63 priests please help.

Thx in advance

I dunno if this helps....This is with gob FP Pads/Pauldron, +8/15 HP FP Gaunts/Helm, gob fp boots ^.^, Ruby Ring/+9 HP Ring, SSE/+8 HP Earing, Kekuri belt, lycaon pendant, +3 Scorp shield, +3 lycaon hammer[/img]

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

why 150 int? +8 helmet? should have sticked to 146 and dd

Originally posted by Phantom478

I dunno if this helps....This is with gob FP Pads/Pauldron, +8/15 HP FP Gaunts/Helm, gob fp boots ^.^, Ruby Ring/+9 HP Ring, SSE/+8 HP Earing, Kekuri belt, lycaon pendant, +3 Scorp shield, +3 lycaon hammer[/img]

Im 63 with stats for shels +7 (188 int) and 86 in hp ss +5 and i have almost 1k def. sse ce only and 2.8k hp

king arthur

younglust , 93 str , 146 int , rest goes HP i have more hp unbuffed than you and i got full plates +7, goblin pad / pauld , and +6 hp jewels... ill post it tomorow if i remember , 4700 hp undying... +9 jewels aroud 5k

xourico

me buffed, low ac

FP+8?? wtf ur talking bout? FP priests do not use FPs +8 <_<

PS. young, how da fuck u have 130 hp points?? I have 1 more lvl and I also have 130 <_<
    orc female is better then humam female?? :huh:

xourico

Im 63 with stats for shels +7 (188 int) and 86 in hp ss +5 and i have almost 1k def. sse ce only and 2.8k hp
    yea, and even with more ac everyone gives u more damage then to young <_<
    FPs with defenses pwnz!!!

Originally posted by xourico

orc female is better then humam female?? *:huh:
    i think they are. my friend (BP) was human female bp and when he turned orc he told me he got like 100 more hp...

xourico

damn, they have 10 more stats!!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

fp boots helm and gaunts +8/15 hp:P pads and pauld are gob ^^
    +9hp belt, +9hp ring, +7hp ring
    sse, ce, ep, ss+6, lyc hammer +6

thx for replys

redfieldTnT

xurico can i ask why u said fp priest dont use +8 is this for real when i had a fp priest i had set of 8/15 fp fp gob pauld why would 8/15 set not be a good idea ?i understand the pauldron but hte rest ?
    and i know when its pk time sd gaunts boots axe boots n gaunts and other def stuff too..

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    xurico can i ask why u said fp priest dont use +8 * *is this for real *when i had a fp priest i had set of 8/15 fp *fp gob pauld * why would 8/15 set not be a good idea ?i understand the pauldron but hte rest ?
    and i know when its pk time * *sd gaunts boots *axe boots n gaunts and other def stuff too..
    use gob pads too... more resistances that way. At higher levels the extra stat points will give the def anyways to make up for it. I do agree though use +8 fp boots and gaunts and switch when you see warriors. I wasent ever fp at 60-63 so I cant really compair. At 70 I got 4120 unbuffed tho.. with god pads/paludrun and +6/25 dagger def (always on)... would be much better if I had a ss +6 or somthing.. :huh: Stuck with def shield for a while tho. :P Also using lycaon hammer, so weapon isnt giving hp.

orc female is better then humam female??
    It took me months to figure that out.. but yeah thats true, orc female priests have 10 more stat points in hp. Just wait for the firedrake lauch then restat, you should get 10 more points that way.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yep, as bigjuicyboobs said , female orc priest has better base stats cuz no dex or mp to waste, dont know exactly how it is cuz im too lazy to log atm.

fp build, lvl 70, 4770 hp unbuffed, 640 ac

xourico

zzz using fp+8 is a waste of time and stats, most of the time (99% <_<) you are using weapon defenses... and anyway, u can only have +8/15 gauntlets

fp priest=93str and 146 int, u cant use +8 boots or helm, only gauts <_<

and SS sucks even at +8, weaps defense shields are always better for me <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast