HumanJatayu/OrcJatayu

This is a discussion on HumanJatayu/OrcJatayu within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its been a long time since I've rememberd a GM being this active, and this responsive to PM's. I'd urge ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Its been a long time since I've rememberd a GM being this active, and this responsive to PM's. I'd urge yo uto let him/her know how good of a job he's doing if you see him/her online, and here are a few screenshots I just too kof a conversation with him/her concerning a moron that was spamming a third party tool website or a website with viruses embedded in it.

ObiraBiro

OO?

Look how he speaks... If hes a real GM then GIEF him in diez Plýz

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

woooho finally some active gm

HotAsIce

OO?

Look how he speaks... If hes a real GM then GIEF him in diez Plýz[/b]
    Thats what I told him after he told me he banned the guy, I said I hope there were GM's like him in the other servers, cause its really helping out. Hes the one doing the boss events and stuff, and he really takes the time to talk to the players. I haven't seen a GM like that since _BIFF_ Lets hope this one sticks around and K2 doesn't decide to fire him for doing his job.

Banned

Nice I remember once gm banned 3 koxper who were reported by me

G0D

His spelling isn't all to good though :lol: :P

He must type real fast to be missing out a lot of letters in the words

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hahaha i remember to in logos when it was that koxp that a archer spamm shooting when they running and speed/wall hack, and then my english speaking party shouted every koxper we saw and gm banned the only one we shouted