Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lol what the f*ck is this

This is a discussion on lol what the f*ck is this within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wonder why turks do stupid retarded things in a game because 12 turks died...
Page: 2

kennyburger

i wonder why turks do stupid retarded things in a game because 12 turks died

tamachan

i wonder why turks do stupid retarded things in a game because 12 turks died[/b]
    zuahahahaha yeah :lol:
    its just a game :P why do stupid things like that just cause 12 people u dont know died

Random

I'm not sure, but I believe that there is some tension between the U.S. and turkey. I think that if the try anything with Iraq at all, the U.S. will step in. Turk free USKO, anyone?

ProfX

we still got top spot though

OmegaXninja

hahaha turks >.<

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

haha

jpko player> usko player

today, GONZO did a big step vs the turks block all ips and proxys..thy blocked it 2month ago, but about 30 turks found a way to login with proxys abut now there are just 2-3 turks on whole server

(btw: its jpko and GONZO=jap K2)

PaPaSmurF

Why do i feel no remorse for the turkish people...

ROFLL!! "In a statement, the military said it killed 32 guerrillas in an offensive launched in retaliation for the attack, and that "a large PKK group had infiltrated across our borders"."
    Found this in the article, the link before from msnbc or w/e.
    Dont fak with turkish pk zuahah xDD

Aba

lol...

Banned

haha

jpko player> usko player

today, GONZO did a big step vs the turks block all ips and proxys..thy blocked it 2month ago, but about 30 turks found a way to login with proxys abut now there are just 2-3 turks on whole server

(btw: its jpko and GONZO=jap K2)[/b]
    yay no turks.
    3-10humans in cz , so much fun pking

...not.

First off im not sure if the better part of you people have the common sense of a gnat or are just plain stupid. If you dont have any pride in your country either your a little kid, who have had a blanket of protection provided for you through other peoples self sacrifice. Or a moron who cares, about noone but yourself. These guys lost their countryman both military and civilian, i believe. How in the world can you be so cold as to mock them for honoring those men and women who lost their lives. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for even trying to put down, belittle, or even have a laugh at their expense, for honoring those fallen.

Second off I noticed that most posts were from US, then acouple other countries australia, estonia. Since im sure most of you dont read the news, watch, or even pay attention to anything associated with the real world, you wouldnt know that Turkey is one of the US&#39;s most important middle east allies. The majority of the Us&#39;s troops and the better part of the supplies are carried through or acquired from Turkey. Regardless of wether the war is right we still have family, friends, and countrymen in Iraq. And for all you kids out their who dont care about the war... The idea of a draft is being kicked around. In a couple years you or your loved ones could get drafted. The reason i mention Iraq btw is because turkey has talked about invading Northern Iraq, which is populated by the kurdish people. If this happened Iraq will destabilize even worse creating more and more bloodshed.

This whole topic is sickening, anyone with even a quarter of a brain, would have just let it be. Payed some respect to those gentleman and ladies from Turkey who payed respect to their fallen comrades. Realizing that this stuff is real, its happening in their backyards not thousands of miles away. Regardless of how you "hate" a race of people because of their play style, or their alledged cheating in an unimportant GAME, means nothing to the value of a human life.

This topic is sickening, I hope all of you sleep well under the blanket of protection someone else has provided for you. Im not here to give morality lesson&#39;s but for heaven&#39;s sake use some common sense

Has a moderator even seen this....

db

Banned

Its not funnyyyyyyyy! they will killlll us!!
    ahahaha achmed the dead terrorist :mellow: :lol:

e// btw @ deathbob
    calm down its just a game, no one laughed about the dead ppl but about the turktakeover =D

nk121

12 Soldiers. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21404870/

In Xigenon, they all lined up and "marched from EMC to kalluga valley...[/b]
    They did this in Logos, Orc side also. From luferson to kalluga.

Its not funnyyyyyyyy! they will killlll us!!
    ahahaha achmed the dead terrorist :mellow: :lol:
    e// btw @ deathbob
    calm down its just a game, no one laughed about the dead ppl but about the turktakeover =D[/b]
    I dont why i cant believe this, but apparently you didnt get it

THIS IS NOT ABOUT A GAME THIS IS ABOUT REAL LIFE

and if that is the respect they give to their fallen,by walking to wherever, then they shouldnt get grief from dumb fucks making fun of them...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

awwwwwwww i was gonna make a topic about it, it&#39;s a turkish conspiracy

awwwwwwww i was gonna make a topic about it, it&#39;s a turkish conspiracy
    [/b]
    Have you not read anything before you posted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast