Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lol what the f*ck is this

This is a discussion on lol what the f*ck is this within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have you not read anything before you posted[/b] i did, fool...
Page: 3

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Have you not read anything before you posted[/b]
    i did, fool

Banned

i think is a turk protest.. they did something like this in manes..
    a terrorism attack killed like 130+++ TR soldiers[/b]
    around 130 or so turks down..zillion more to go

to bad they cant do that in ares

I dont why i cant believe this, but apparently you didnt get it
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT A GAME THIS IS ABOUT REAL LIFE

and if that is the respect they give to their fallen,by walking to wherever, then they shouldnt get grief from dumb fucks making fun of them...[/b]
    I hate repeating myself but since im a "fool",

Your not funny, this shit isnt a joke, not even something to fuking laugh about. If you've never lost anyone or anything important to you, then you are the luckiest person alive. The only thing that comes from loss is, you understand what someone or something meant to you. Everyone in this life will lose someone or something close to them, and if you dont care about that then you've never felt anything for something more important than yourself. Then you never have truly lived. Which means that your life is meaningless, or without meaning.

Im not a Morality teacher, This should be common sense.

SillyHo

Bob chill the fuck out. Just because a subject is having some light thrown on it doesnt mean it is taken lightly. READ the god damned responses. People were laffing about all the flags lined up. Not as to why they were lined up. Other than the few "kids" who will always give the kill more of them speeches, the majority understand the point, even if you sir do not.

Well, what happened isn't funny but the pic is

next expansion will be turks vs rest of world then we dont have to choose between orcs or humans ...

Banned

next expansion will be turks vs rest of world then we dont have to choose between orcs or humans ...[/b]
    ahahaha :lol: :mellow:

Random

I hate repeating myself but since im a "fool",

Your not funny, this shit isnt a joke, not even something to fuking laugh about. If you've never lost anyone or anything important to you, then you are the luckiest person alive. The only thing that comes from loss is, you understand what someone or something meant to you. Everyone in this life will lose someone or something close to them, and if you dont care about that then you've never felt anything for something more important than yourself. Then you never have truly lived. Which means that your life is meaningless, or without meaning.

Im not a Morality teacher, This should be common sense.[/b]
    Perhaps you remember a certain terrorist attacks that took place on the United States a couple years ago? Hmm......seems to ring a bell, eh? I lost an uncle and a cousin in those attacks, and the same thing for tens of thousands of other Americans. Even the families who had no relatives or friends were touched, or rather, had their hearts ripped straight out of their chest. So please, do not criticize any American on the fact that they have never experienced anything of the sort, even if their connection was indirect.

i wonder why turks do stupid retarded things in a game because 12 turks died[/b]

hah .. like 5k amerikans dead in iraq and nobody gives a fuk :huh:

(figurativly, dont take offence)

awwwwwwww i was gonna make a topic about it, it's a turkish conspiracy
    [/b]

not bad stats

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

we need to get top spots with U.S. flags :/

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I don't really think its funny, the pic maybe funny, as in; "omfg im the only non turk here, akward!" maybe thats funny, but I think that them "marching from emc to kalluga" was kinda cool, a unique way to remember their fallen, I'm sure there were memorials of some sort in turkey, but a memorial in the virtual world? thats taking it to a whole new level xD

sad to see these childish responses from most ppl
    america knows how it is to loose soldiers and yet u all making fun off it
    disrespecting it

what they do is great imo even if its a game they show respect for there fallen soldiers

all i see 1-2 person acting cool and all the others gotta be like childs from age 12-13

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

we still got top spot though [/b]
    :wub:

Banned

hahaha xD

killer2675

on ronark couple clans just have black boxes..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast