Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lol why Ks (and waste pots?)

This is a discussion on Lol why Ks (and waste pots?) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idk why anyone fight over paranum slot arent you guys sick of fking apost yet... shitty slow xp when there ...
Page: 2

idk why anyone fight over paranum slot arent you guys sick of fking apost yet... shitty slow xp when there is alot of better parties i think just all of ko is lazy and dont want to make a good combo most of time in a 8 man paranum party usually only about 2 - 4 people working rest just z r or sit

paranum is popular with everyone though turks and english....

lol.. party heal for paramun. Overkill much? Priests nowadays are so lazy it amazes me..[/b]
    I noticed the same thing..
    You should see pajatso healing... no heal till redball cause it gives more def

Banned

I noticed the same thing..
    You should see pajatso healing... no heal till redball cause it gives more def[/b]
    ROFL XD

lol.. party heal for paramun. Overkill much? Priests nowadays are so lazy it amazes me..
    I think the thing is, 2 of the biggest english speaking clan in diez atm are ksing each other, figure out the rest urself.[/b]
    Actually, Amity and Hope were in the same party and ASSAMIT came to take over the spot claiming it was their spot and they owned it.

tamachan

Actually, Amity and Hope were in the same party and ASSAMIT came to take over the spot claiming it was their spot and they owned it.[/b]
    Yeah those f**king ASS MITS :angry:

silverbuffer18

imagine thers like 4 para parties lol

Boyce

Paramuns is such an aggresive place

TIDUSAFX

lawl can i get a own plz..... :huh:

Chiclette

name of the song ? xD
    2pac?

Terrorblade

Omfg Hope and Amity didnt ks eachother. Assamit came and acted like they own the spot ....

Next time don&#39;t put dirt before u know facts <_<

PS: Tbh I&#39;ve seen even worse ksing after one turk dc, three parties on one spot

Seekor

Omfg Hope and Amity didnt ks eachother. Assamit came and acted like they own the spot ....

Next time don&#39;t put dirt before u know facts <_<
    PS: Tbh I&#39;ve seen even worse ksing after one turk dc, three parties on one spot[/b]
    lol yeah go to d2 apostles on emc or orc side then you&#39;ll see some of the dumbest ksing you have ever seen lol love seeing level 60&#39;s there lol.

Well, the video description didnt explained what clan vs what, it could easily been Hope+KiLLeRSS vs Amity+Assamit or whatever possible combination, and I thought it would be something special if Hope were against Amity.. In that case, I dont see whats so special about it.. some clan ksing Hope+Amity. And who the fuk is KiLLeRSS and Assamit?

And.. Im not putting any dirt to anyone, seeing as it was just a speculation, hence why I wrote "I think". Just thought it would the reason why this topic was made at all, coz the ksing happens all the time, so no big deal.

lol thats just fcking stupid lol

wanna cookie

Beast&amp;Harlot

I know that Hope/Amity had been there for a long time, i was in the party for like 2 hours, then all of a sudden Asamit came and started to KS the spot, and shit it just got old so they continued on i guess xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast