Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lol why Ks (and waste pots?)

This is a discussion on Lol why Ks (and waste pots?) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol why ks?? you gona fking leave the spot, when bunch of kids come's and start ks party u made??Gl ...
Page: 3

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

lol why ks?? you gona fking leave the spot, when bunch of kids come's and start ks party u made??Gl

and dont post a bs that u dont know of, who were ksing who.

Banned

immature turks...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

name of the song ? xD
    2pac?[/b]
    Its Untouchable by tupac,

And for fuck sakes take A fucking Chillaxxxative Ur all 75+ why would u xp paramun anyway lol :P

It was a video And like i said ment no disrespect, Please do not be offended. By something That is stupid :lol:

Well, the video description didnt explained what clan vs what, it could easily been Hope+KiLLeRSS vs Amity+Assamit or whatever possible combination, and I thought it would be something special if Hope were against Amity.. In that case, I dont see whats so special about it.. some clan ksing Hope+Amity. And who the fuk is KiLLeRSS and Assamit?

And.. Im not putting any dirt to anyone, seeing as it was just a speculation, hence why I wrote "I think". Just thought it would the reason why this topic was made at all, coz the ksing happens all the time, so no big deal.[/b]
    Yup, video is taked from outside any party, but given the quotes at the end it would make you think that Boomsheeka and LeHaine are in different parties wouldn't it?
    If you look at the party heals, you can see the parties (some of them at least since the quality is crap or my settings are wrong)

As for why it was posted.. beats me too. I suppose there could be some fun value if it was not so mis-presented.

And Grim, regardless of seomone's lvl, I dont think parties should leave their xp spots just because others decide to Ks. Its actually a good thing that some will stick to their spot when Ks'ed. If you leave, you just encourage more KS'ing.

Yup, video is taked from outside any party, but given the quotes at the end it would make you think that Boomsheeka and LeHaine are in different parties wouldn't it?
    If you look at the party heals, you can see the parties (some of them at least since the quality is crap or my settings are wrong)

As for why it was posted.. beats me too. I suppose there could be some fun value if it was not so mis-presented.

And Grim, regardless of seomone's lvl, I dont think parties should leave their xp spots just because others decide to Ks. Its actually a good thing that some will stick to their spot when Ks'ed. If you leave, you just encourage more KS'ing.[/b]
    I posted this video Becuz I wanted everyone to know On how Eslant Has became Regaurdless everyone was still ksing, It just shows on how Shitty the GM`s have become

"I dont know why, The only people bitching are from Hope, And amity lolz???

u seriously complaining about ks?

lol'd.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

spam spaM spAM sPAM SPAM

same thing happend in girakon....a few times.

one of the time, i was in Para party with CN clan (5 + me....so 6 pplz). and some full turk clan comes and kses.

so the CN lured but didn't work. so i was like, let's just go head to head with them. so 6 of us vsed 8 turks...we were winning with 6 pplz ^^ 20 minutes later, turks ran out of pots and left. we were like, yeh....finally some proper exp.
    but no!!!!!! 10 minutes later, same turks return....and after like 30 minutes.....they ran out of pots again....and yeh. they left. then i had to go....but i was later told they returned 2 more times and finally gave up.
    dat&#39;s my KS story ^^ <3[/b]
    holy crap.... talk about persistance and retardedness~! xD

darkday

xd nice !

I posted this video Becuz I wanted everyone to know On how Eslant Has became Regaurdless everyone was still ksing, It just shows on how Shitty the GM`s have become

"I dont know why, The only people bitching are from Hope, And amity lolz???[/b]
    Oh dear, you are actually saying that you realised just the other night that there is KSing in eslant and wanted to enlighten us? You are a couple of years too late if that was your purpose lol. There has been Ksing since we had a dts pit with vokers in eslant and it never stopped. Even back in KO ppl were not banned for it often enough and personally at least I have not seen a ban for Ks in the last few years.

And sorry to say, but supplying missing facts is not bitching - unless your definition of bitching is the simple act of disagreeing with you. You should expect to be corrected when posting videos that only show a generic mess. And you would have to be very naive to seriously expect Assamit to complain. Apart from the fact that they cannot really access these forums so they can&#39;t see this anyway, I am not sure they perceive KS as an issue in the first place, given the frequency with which this thing happens.

abstraktzor

deserteagle, assamit, 30yearsinberlin, and many other turk clans do this all the time. its a normalcy now :/

WaSaBaBasdf

lol.. party heal for paramun. Overkill much? Priests nowadays are so lazy it amazes me..
    I think the thing is, 2 of the biggest english speaking clan in diez atm are ksing each other, figure out the rest urself.[/b]
    Nope..amity and hope were are the same party..
    Actually, Amity and Hope were in the same party and ASSAMIT came to take over the spot claiming it was their spot and they owned it.[/b]
    Our party wouldn&#39;t have pwnt if our clan had helped us :angry:

retards?[/b]
    Yeap.assamit members and some other ppl who were there are really retarded

"I dont know why, The only people bitching are from Hope, And amity lolz???[/b]
    I really can&#39;t understand why some ppl continue saying bullshits even if they know the truth
    I was exping for like 20 hours nonstoped and i needed like 10 more hours so i can hit 80 lvl,and you think that i was trying to KS ASSAMIT just to take the spot?
    are you actually thinking?

HEhehehehehehhehe

Was just makeing my point I Hope paragon Gets controlled a bit better

Hope to see you all their <3
    -Grim

side2side125

lol :S

thepriest1012005

turks gotta get xp somehow :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast