Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Long awaited Tez stats....here u go real stats no jokes

This is a discussion on Long awaited Tez stats....here u go real stats no jokes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where is ss???? -----------------> ice mage...
Page: 5

where is ss????

-----------------> ice mage

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Haxium
    reupload it pls
    +1

weak worrior

FatM4n

haha, to much for imageshack, try use ImageCave you can uppload 10mb of pic to it and you have your own site were you can se wich pics you upploaded

live_autopsy

Originally posted by Private
    even image shack cannot handle ur stats ahahaha
    +1

Pwner4Last

I wanna see ur stats reupload fakker

Banned

re uploaded correct size

sorry about that

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

why took off ur we+3 and replaced it with a +9 str earring? and don't lie to me tezz

FatM4n

Originally posted by Dro
    why took off ur we+3 and replaced it with a +9 str earring? and don't lie to me tezz *
    we+3=bann we all know that :P

Banned Senior Member

+3 are legal on Ares, Diez, and prob Xig by now

Originally posted by Dro
    why took off ur we+3 and replaced it with a +9 str earring? and don't lie to me tezz *
    Why lied?U know what lie means?He used a +9str earring.And i think he still uses it.He didnt say that he dosnt have any other earring.So?Where s the lie?I m lauging at u.Tez never lies coz dosnt nd it.If he has +3 ,nice nice he could make it after he farmed a few months.Why s every1 soo jealous?Coz u cant get that shit u tell shit.Thats the point.Its legit.And i ask u now.How much did a WE cost a few months ago?500m.And he already had +2.So why not?This is just my opinion.

Banned

gm is not done clearing the +3 WE i picked up in trade.......i wont add it to my account until i have sullimo pm me so i can ss and use it as my proof if i ever need it

my account is clean.....and i dont use items on it i think MIGHT not be legit....if it is and i get pm saying so i will ss the pm and wear it .... until then it stays elsewhere

so the mighty rich tez who is so much better at farming than anyone else, only has a str +9 earring? if ur not going to use your real items, why bother posting?

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    so the mighty rich tez who is so much better at farming than anyone else, only has a str +9 earring? if ur not going to use your real items, why bother posting?
    read my post douche

i didnt say i dont have another earing .... i do .... but unlike u i dont need to get a gm to dupe my items like ur shards or mds and then buy them with my real life money

i got a we+3 on another account...it has and wont ever be on my account until a gm clears it out cause my account is not tainted like urs and never will be

what i posted as my items are my real items for now.....tomorrow or so i will make my dual rocs +2 and the we+3 hopefully will be cleared this month....already been waiting for 2 months and gm still hasnt deleted it or cleared it so i can be patient as i always have been

maybe u should get the cock out ur mouth then talk to me with things u know about

also i never said i was better then anyone else nor do i make videos stating i am like u do....i am not better at farming i am better then most at being patient and playing the market

u want example so u can shut your little kid pie hole....here it is
    shards+1 price drops to 20 or 25 mill max.....buy them all everyday.........get around one full inn of them

then wait.........................................howev er long it take with the price u want......................................wait.... ........wait....................
    ok they are worth 80 mill which i am happy with....now sell half and burn other half to +7

dam wow that was hard......it wasnt the hard part was waiting.....ur age u cant do that.....u blow ur load in less then 5 min....a mature experienced man like myself can blow his load when he wants......learn control oh mr godly hated rogue cause ur the best

Nero_

Nice stats but the lvl .. why blank ? ^^
    += Level 78 :wub:

it's useless to hide the weapon and the level, it's in your signature
    :P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast