look at an email a turk sent me

This is a discussion on look at an email a turk sent me within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey my name is cory and im 8 years old iv been playing knight online for a while now and ...
Page: 1

Dr.Sig

hey my name is cory and im 8 years old iv been playing knight online for a while now and i have never goten passed lvl 45 so i was wondering if i could play on your account and since hes naked il get money for him and stuff and you would not need to worry about me steeling the account cause to change the pass u need the secret question so plz get back to me iv never had a lvl 60 before and i wana have some fun with knight online by going into the cz. thnx alot i hope u will let me play
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    after i said no look at the response...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok y dont u think im 8 witch i am and u dont need to be rude u cock sucking ass fucking little shit packer y u talking shit i asked very politly and u shove it inmy face u know wat get a fucking life u fucking fudge paker go suck ur dads dick u fucked up retard

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

DragonFire

I seriously doubt that is a turk.

Banned

I seriously doubt that is a turk.[/b]
    Yea i think same :P

Banned

:P

well it depends it sounds like you were really mean to him in telling him that you wont let him play

DisillusionedIdealogue

hey my name is cory and im 8 years old iv been playing knight online for a while now and i have never goten passed lvl 45 so i was wondering if i could play on your account and since hes naked il get money for him and stuff and you would not need to worry about me steeling the account cause to change the pass u need the secret question so plz get back to me iv never had a lvl 60 before and i wana have some fun with knight online by going into the cz. thnx alot i hope u will let me play
    after i said no look at the response...

ok y dont u think im 8 witch i am and u dont need to be rude u cock sucking ass fucking little shit packer y u talking shit i asked very politly and u shove it inmy face u know wat get a fucking life u fucking fudge paker go suck ur dads dick u fucked up retard[/b]
    i dont think your email said just "no"... you probably deserve his answer :unsure:

yeah... i duno about many turks named cory :unsure:

+1.. its to good english -_-

Rofl. Probably not turk (but I assume you were just using "turk" as a term for a moron), but hilarious none the less. Yeah... I bet your response wasn't just "no," but he's obv a fucking noob, so haha. good game. Just look at the sig club that Disillusioned has (hypocrite =)). It explains it all.

Royal22

yeah i dont think that a 8 year old turk can talk that goo of english :P

popoyfunk

O.o well kids these days are like that ><

B@RTOK

Wow gg to all scammers out there. By the way what was your real response?

Misuki

LOL That is so funny. fudge packer

OMG LOL. That made my day. But wat did u really put after what she said?!?

Wyvern

yeah i dont think that a 8 year old turk can talk that goo of english :P[/b]
    yea that&#39;s wht i thought about it..It must be :

" oky yuo r mathır fackr asholen... " if he s turk n 8 years old...

n wtf s cory ?? ....yea i know a name but...not a turkish name.Is it so hard to c that ? ffs