Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Look at these FUKIN bug abusers

This is a discussion on Look at these FUKIN bug abusers within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually it is bug abusing, the towers are bugged(Obviously they aren\'t there) and their abusing the bug by camping in ...
Page: 4

Actually it is bug abusing, the towers are bugged(Obviously they aren\'t there) and their abusing the bug by camping in it and killing all players.
    kkthxbai[/b]
    usually this is happenin @ all christmas imo, there isnt any BUG or any BUG ABUSING!
    if its bug abusing all mages who re doing nTs abusing bugs 2? lmao

i guess in the same item ko had a problem with tower maybe...

Banned

i guess in the same item ko had a problem with tower maybe...[/b]
    i nkow u want a higher post cout but dam

wat item? lol

u dont even read the topic u just post bullshit

i like how all these idiots are saying its not bug abuse.

obviously the server is bugged all over the place, and people are abusing it now put two and two together and OMG what do you get? bug abuse.

is that concept so hard to grasp? zzz

:huh:[/b]
    +1

rattrap

bug: A defect or difficulty, as in a system or design.
    abuse: to use wrongly or improperly; misuse

Meaning, you do something to the system or design of the game improperly or wrongly. Abusing the design of the game would be rubbing against a wall in order to find a small crack to go through.

That would mean the person (user) would have to remove the towers but apparently they didn't. The towers were removed by a bug, but not abused; therefore, this is not a bug abuse and your topic has been wrongly named.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

what did you do with a lvl 63 noob char in cz lol

and it isnt bug abusing when the gm remove the towers

but it is dumb when a lvl 63 char stay in cz

its not "cheating"
    and its not bug abusing

its just the towers are buged and there in ur base, deal with it or just go lvl [/b]
    It is actually a banable offense, just pointing this out.

what did you do with a lvl 63 noob char in cz lol

and it isnt bug abusing when the gm remove the towers

but it is dumb when a lvl 63 char stay in cz [/b]
    You can actually pk at level 63 in pathos :lol: not like in diez 75 + only plys

tamachan

Was banned till today

Anyway lets make it Clear.

This is not a Bug Abuse, K2 Failed to fix it fast before this happened therefore it is their Fault... Humans are also doing the same in Orc Base, I just went CZ and i saw 5 humans running around OB killing people.

Legend can pk at whatever lvl he wants, its his Character Not urs.

U all know how much K2 Screwed up already, K2 never cares about players... All they care about is ur Parents Money and ur Money.
    Money First, Hide Evidences, Screw Players up, Ban players, Help the remaining players and make it look as if they did something good.

Pisses me off so badly that i have to use Money now so that im safe... pff..

Potomek_smrti

no,its a bug of the game because there ain't no towers.. does it say in the agreement that its not legal to walk in town when there aint no fuckin towers? think man[/b]
    sorry for OT

but SteeL0... I think.. tbh.. using catapult bug in csw is even worse h34r:

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

+1 tamachan, amen brotha :P
    I'm fukin telling you it is bug abuse, I submitted a support ticket 4 days ago and they replied telling me that it IS BUG ABUSE.
    And to whoever said "if its bug abusing all mages who re doing nTs abusing bugs 2? lmao"

They put towers there for a reason dude, so that it will attack anyone that entered, Nova towning is legal, and allowed, if it was bug abusing to nova town, they would put a wall through so that orc's cant enter the human base and vice versa. But by towers not being there, them going inside and killing everyone because there are no towers is bug abusing due to the fact that there are no towers when they are supposed to be there. It's a bug for not having towers in town right? And orcs are abusing the fact that it is bugged by going inside and killing everyone, avoiding damage from towers. Put them together, what do you get?? Bug+Abusing= BUG ABUSING.
    Thanks, that is all I wanted to point out, I bet 60% of the people posting against this are in PositivE.

tamachan

+1 tamachan, amen brotha :P
    I'm fukin telling you it is bug abuse, I submitted a support ticket 4 days ago and they replied telling me that it IS BUG ABUSE.
    And to whoever said "if its bug abusing all mages who re doing nTs abusing bugs 2? lmao"

They put towers there for a reason dude, so that it will attack anyone that entered, Nova towning is legal, and allowed, if it was bug abusing to nova town, they would put a wall through so that orc's cant enter the human base and vice versa. But by towers not being there, them going inside and killing everyone because there are no towers is bug abusing due to the fact that there are no towers when they are supposed to be there. It's a bug for not having towers in town right? And orcs are abusing the fact that it is bugged by going inside and killing everyone, avoiding damage from towers. Put them together, what do you get?? Bug+Abusing= BUG ABUSING.
    Thanks, that is all I wanted to point out, I bet 60% of the people posting against this are in PositivE.[/b]
    hehe i love u too brother :P

It isnt bug because there isnt any proofs that players did something to cause this bug, it could be that gm tried to fix something and ended up screwing everything.
    I say again Humans are at our base too~ we are suffering the same thing you humans are... If u tell orcs to not do it, how do we know if the humans will not do it too? you cant make them all listen.. 1 problem will relate to another and cause more problems...
    If k2 says this is a bug and is not allowed, Simply Fix it before it happens or build a new tower that will not disappear when server gets bugged... Its Mostly Their Fault...

Most of us PositivE members didnt bug Catapults in Csw... our clan got Disbanded before Csw starts so i dont know if that relates to this disbanding thing... But Most of Us who are Innocent... Who stood like a man and lost their Nps, Now lost 70% of their Nps... thanks GM.

Oh and i told my Clan it is Bug Abuse to go Human base with no towers... No one believed me...

no offence bro, u know i always love you but i will have to defend my clan :P i dont wanna suffer just cause some clannies are dumb

Jason269

How is this bug Abusing and if you said if this happened to you, you would "personaly" sit outside and wait for them then your nooop

FranekDolas

GOGOGO Exp no pk
    lvl 63 and u going to pk O.o gz

abdeucethree

How is this bug Abusing and if you said if this happened to you, you would "personaly" sit outside and wait for them then your nooop [/b]
    just switch servers then noob.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast