Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Look at this turk's daggers!!!

This is a discussion on Look at this turk's daggers!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zero, i think they changed a few things because the HB is supposed to have the model of an II ...
Page: 2

zero, i think they changed a few things because the HB is supposed to have the model of an II with flame, but it's still a small mace or w/e

yeah i just saw a better screenshot on another forum, those sherions look like mutated shards. If i remember correctly they have 15sword defense each at +8.. unlucky BPs

Also there are tons of people duping the warrior weapons (lugia etc) to make +8s. If gm's dont act soon then it will be impossible to tell the legitimate farmed bifrost weapons from the dupes. It will be 10times worse than the FT chest duping.

priestish

k2 solution is to stop bifrost :-(

Shadow_flame

zzzzz i went to bifrost once..that place is crazy in my opinion (got a raptor +1 off my poor fragment ^_^ ) i dont think i would be to sad if he went poof

http://omerhorzum.com/molotov/junkee/mrkil...lla/sanaldarbe/

here's ares..game just fcked up with bifrost fragments..btw. i found this link on a forum...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    yeah i just saw a better screenshot on another forum, those sherions look like mutated shards. If i remember correctly they have 15sword defense each at +8.. unlucky BPs

Also there are tons of people duping the warrior weapons (lugia etc) to make +8s. If gm's dont act soon then it will be impossible to tell the legitimate farmed bifrost weapons from the dupes. It will be 10times worse than the FT chest duping.
    every turk warrior will be running with syphoric shield +8 and lugia +8 rofl

Slide-EYE

Originally posted by Tweety
    http://omerhorzum.com/molotov/junkee...la/sanaldarbe/

here's ares..game just fcked up with bifrost fragments..btw. i found this link on a forum...
    well i have no words ....

FatM4n

bp's you go hb+8 or ii+8 if to much sherions+8 is out

Sh11t

Tigergold is the biggest duper ever ........................... <_< <_< -_- -_-

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Really silly topic.Hey look he has sherion+8 n his clan nama is TurkMasters .Then ban him zuahahahahahahahah
    U r talkin in vain . <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Really silly topic.Hey look he has sherion+8 n his clan nama is TurkMasters .Then ban him zuahahahahahahahah
    U r talkin in vain . *<_<
    u said it...not me

0wnoR

its not duped. just duped fragments <_<

mason_cro

Tigergold?? Wasn't he banned or something...jesus that guy was always a duper / scammer / moron. Sherions +8 FTW, and what irony - the guy's clan is TurkMasters...I mean, how obvious can it get? LMAO
    Bifrost = FT...

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Tigergold?? Wasn't he banned or something...jesus that guy was always a duper / scammer / moron. Sherions +8 FTW, and what irony - the guy's clan is TurkMasters...I mean, how obvious can it get? LMAO
    Bifrost = FT...
    bifrost = FT's daddy
    FT items don't even compare to bifrost items

can any1 post ss of that dagger????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast