Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Looking for GG bp vids

This is a discussion on Looking for GG bp vids within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ wow huge +1, regardless of his gear, how slow he is at curing/healing/switching skill bars, if ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    wow huge +1, regardless of his gear, how slow he is at curing/healing/switching skill bars, if thats a good bp...
    What makes you both think people are more skilled now? if you actually go on c-west for one day, you'll see the majority of players there have no skill whatsoever.
    Eventhough this BP wasn't perfect, "back then" (it's in quotation mark because of the long cape that signifies that it's rather new) people were more skilled than now and in the even older days, when the real players still cared about USKO, skill level was the highest.
    Just ask Felix what he feels about c-west's skill level compared to Diez in 2005 or so and you'll see if you don't believe me and think the people now are so GG.
    This post is directed mostly towards the first guy who prodigy quoted, so don't take it too hard prod, I know you're sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    What makes you both think people are more skilled now? if you actually go on c-west for one day, you'll see the majority of players there have no skill whatsoever.
    Eventhough this BP wasn't perfect, "back then" (it's in quotation mark because of the long cape that signifies that it's rather new) people were more skilled than now and in the even older days, when the real players still cared about USKO, skill level was the highest.
    Just ask Felix what he feels about c-west's skill level compared to Diez in 2005 or so and you'll see if you don't believe me and think the people now are so GG.
    This post is directed mostly towards the first guy who prodigy quoted, so don't take it too hard prod, I know you're sensitive.
    i never said the people now are better. the majority of the gaming community atm are all average players, nothing special. i am not an average gamer nor am i an average ko player. those who know me on cwest would agree with my statement. aside from this average, there is a small group of players who would effortlessly shit on the *back then pros*. ill agree with you on the fact that c-west has ALOT of noobs. its made it that much easier for me to remain an example of what today is considered an over average player. I have been called a hacker for the sole reason of beating so called *pros* who are decked out in 9s and 2/3 uniques (me being in 7s and olds my entire year playing cwest). i know im not the only player capable of this. i know i cant be the only priest that has obtained this level of class mastering, so i speak for all the others when i say it takes alot more than gear/laughable clips to be considered an extremely good priest. Understand?

Next time someone asks for battle priests videos (there WILL be a next time, playing a bp well takes more than gear to accomplish), you should just ask for bp videos in general...not gg, not pro, not amazing. The editing may be top notch, the music may be to your taste, but as of now there arent any bp videos that showcase such talents. they may be good, on THEIR server compared to all the people they equally gear/out gear but thats about as far as youll get.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    lol hoe im not sensitive, and i agree most people that play cwest, even though i used to play are average at best, but that goes for almost all the videos posted on this forum. People post "old school" vids all the time and everyone jumps on them oh they're so gg because they're scared to say that alot of those "old school" vids of "old school" players are average at best.

"In CZ , I would throw everything I can at them and I am sure they would do everything they can to win. I prefer to fight as it is in CZ , I already know my combo is flawed , but I have faith in my ability to put pressure on when I need to.

Next it will be "oh I don't have a/c scrolls , I use saftey" , or not use scrolls at all and fight ghetto style. I will always show the respect to my opponent by scrolling up and making sure I am able to give it my all. I will use Ibix's pots that I spends countless hours in moradon hunting down people who sell them"

Thats quoted directly from felix, someone who believes a fair vs is u sing ibex pots because as he says he spends countless hours in moradon hunting them down just lol...Im not saying hes not good because personally i have never played with him nor have i seen any of his videos but if thats who your asking me to ask about peoples skills im not really sure about that.

ps: anyone watching ufc 144 amazing so far, rampage vs bader up next than main even cheyah boy.

Why are you assuming that I had insane gear just because I was in BC? I had a +8 hell breaker ya thats right +8 and I had 3 +2 uniques, ring and ears the others were either +1 or 0. The BP (DawsonCreek) had a +9 Hell Breaker all +3 uniques +9 Paper set with 1 +10 Pauldron and he was 83 so he had 2 or three levels on me.

You want to complain about my skill? I have never played this game as a 13yr old addicted person to master everthing, But I sure as hell never had any problem getting parties or protecting the party I was in. So just because I didn't switch skill bars to your satisfaction or gear to your speed, only means I play a different style than you. Really just watch videos as they are, not to be so hypercritical on things. People make things and do things for fun and they want to share their pleasure with friends, not to be slandered by pesimistic personalities that believe they are the Judges on Reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Why are you assuming that I had insane gear just because I was in BC? I had a +8 hell breaker ya thats right +8 and I had 3 +2 uniques, ring and ears the others were either +1 or 0. The BP (DawsonCreek) had a +9 Hell Breaker all +3 uniques +9 Paper set with 1 +10 Pauldron and he was 83 so he had 2 or three levels on me.

You want to complain about my skill? I have never played this game as a 13yr old addicted person to master everthing, But I sure as hell never had any problem getting parties or protecting the party I was in. So just because I didn't switch skill bars to your satisfaction or gear to your speed, only means I play a different style than you. Really just watch videos as they are, not to be so hypercritical on things. People make things and do things for fun and they want to share their pleasure with friends, not to be slandered by pesimistic personalities that believe they are the Judges on Reality.
    you play for fun, i play for competition. in my eyes you would belong to the mass i label *the average gamer*. go ahead and keep playing like you do and have your fun. ill still be here sweatin bullets trying to be the best, thats how I have MY fun.

2 totally different types of gamers you and i...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234