Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

MyNameIs 4 vs many (no video edits)

This is a discussion on MyNameIs 4 vs many (no video edits) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just some PK from last night, this clip was pretty good and I didn't want it to go to waste.. ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default MyNameIs 4 vs many (no video edits)

Just some PK from last night, this clip was pretty good and I didn't want it to go to waste.. no vid edits are in this as I said, currently working on a pk vid that i'll release later on when finished with it.

MyNameIs 4 vs Many (no video edits) - YouTube

"This is not MYNAMEIS from diez, we are 3+ years old on private servers an formed long ago, we are not copying them."

The fact that you need to write that in your video discription is kinda funny. Btw wasnt the mni in diez formed way longer than 3 yrs ago?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    "This is not MYNAMEIS from diez, we are 3+ years old on private servers an formed long ago, we are not copying them."

The fact that you need to write that in your video discription is kinda funny. Btw wasnt the mni in diez formed way longer than 3 yrs ago?
    Want to knwo why i write that? Cuz some tards on NDKO said i was copying, and I honestly can care less if they was formed way longer than 3 yrs ago lol.. point is we're not copying them. Ever since those people said i was, ive always put that in my descriptions.

2 seperate clans, 2 seperate servers.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Wait you call this a MNI vid when I'm not even there? I'm ashamed ...

0/10 jajaaja

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Wait you call this a MNI vid when I'm not even there? I'm ashamed ...

0/10 jajaaja
    You should be in da next one whore xd this is just 1 clip anywho

Where ur getting at? That douche above u was just making it clear it aint the same clan. Some peepz would think that was the same clan. I assume lildick didn know MNI in diez was made. So thats why... Pretty obvious i would think

i was actually trying to find the part where we did 4vs 17-ish that one was better than this t.t.

ps: wasnt the purpose of the vid to make fun of the deaths since we barelly could get kills with 2 lighting mages statted to half support ;x?

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Where ur getting at? That douche above u was just making it clear it aint the same clan. Some peepz would think that was the same clan. I assume lildick didn know MNI in diez was made. So thats why... Pretty obvious i would think
    ...are you retarded? What da fuck do you mean where am i getting at, i said its funny how he has to include that in the description. It was a fact not an assumption, pretty obvious i would think...

...are you retarded? What da fuck do you mean where am i getting at, i said its funny how he has to include that in the description. It was a fact not an assumption, pretty obvious i would think...
    Good for you. I'm ASSUMING u fell off your chair when u saw that description..

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Good for you. I'm ASSUMING u fell off your chair when u saw that description..
    I think you need to back to school and learn some more english because your either understanding everything i say wrong or you dont know to read. Theirs rosetta stone i heard that works for people who dont know english that well, try that out.

Banned Senior Member

I think you need to back to school and learn some more english because your either understanding everything i say wrong or you dont know to read. Theirs rosetta stone i heard that works for people who dont know english that well, try that out.
    and im assuming you can't speak his primary language so wtf are you talking about go suck your own dick ur the one that needs to go back to school.. johny has near to perfect english lol.

Ill explain it a bit better since you seem to be a tard, im telling him to go learn english because its obvious hes misunderstanding everything im saying. Considering hes still raging at me when all i did was say its funny how lilorc has to put his message and your boyfriend johny started raging after my post. Also its near perfect, not near to perfect, and who are you again lol.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Johny take a pill, re-read tard lol

Bunch of nerds around nowdays

Little archer Senior Member

wow thats sexy ko? impressive... it has basically every usko feature.

does everyone get the same gear?

Mostly yes, you start with shells 8 and wep 8 and uniques 0. You can farm rof's, we's, etc, and wep defence you can no longer farm, but that used to be farmable. Valks etc are pus items so are pathos and pathos do make a huge diff. Uhm cs's are in pus aswell along with bf/ft items. But yah only thing u cant "farm" ingame is pathos/valks/cs's/ and now wep defence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast