Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking for lvl 72+ chitin bp screens

This is a discussion on Looking for lvl 72+ chitin bp screens within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, been browsing the show your stats post for over 30 mins now and I haven't found any chitin BP ...
Page: 1

KirbyKommando

Well, been browsing the show your stats post for over 30 mins now and I haven't found any chitin BP pictures..

I'm looking for screenshots with stats of lvl 72+ chitin bp's, plz post...

Banned

I dont have screen but i had.. 889 def, 4,2k hp and 1,6k ap...(that was on 70 havent tried on 72)
    Now i am fabric bp and if i get dual rol + ib i have 1029 def, 2,1k ap and 5,5k hp... so fabric ownz chitin if u dont have good items.. u need hell items to be good chitin bp >.>

MaroTheOwner

I dont have screen but i had.. 889 def, 4,2k hp and 1,6k ap...(that was on 70 havent tried on 72)
    Now i am fabric bp and if i get dual rol + ib i have 1029 def, 2,1k ap and 5,5k hp... so fabric ownz chitin if u dont have good items.. u need hell items to be good chitin bp >.>[/b]
    rofl i dont get smth here... U says that u had 889deff/4.2k hp. Hmm as i remember Dro had around 750 deff and 3100 hp <_<
    and wtf 1k deff as paper??? (maybe u mean deff with shield)

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

rofl i dont get smth here... U says that u had 889deff/4.2k hp. Hmm as i remember Dro had around 750 deff and 3100 hp <_<
    and wtf 1k deff as paper??? (maybe u mean deff with shield)[/b]
    its not that impossible.. dual rol = 100 def his ib another 50 def. then you have acc valks and acc scrolls good for another 400 acc. and if he had hp build lets say 165 hp. then its another 65 defense.

i dunno his exact gear but its definetly not impossible.

altru

i play chitin+8 BP lvl 72

wearing different items my hp/ac/ap differ alot but in general its about-
    unbuffed (no shield): almost 780 ac now, only 2.5k hp, 1500 ap

Banned

and wtf 1k deff as paper??? (maybe u mean deff with shield)[/b]
    lol? i dont mean without buffs lol... with 300ac... and yes paper about 1k def if i get dual rol and ib... if u dont believe i can make screen when i log in... but i dont have dual rol and ib yet so def something like 800+...

Banned

lol? i dont mean without buffs lol... with 300ac... and yes paper about 1k def if i get dual rol and ib... if u dont believe i can make screen when i log in... but i dont have dual rol and ib yet so def something like 800+...[/b]
    ya i want to see your screen shot..

fp bp 4life

spab

FP+9 set (pauldron pads hp) rest str
    FTW!!!

Now i am fabric bp and if i get dual rol + ib i have 1029 def, 2,1k ap and 5,5k hp... so fabric ownz chitin if u dont have good items.. u need hell items to be good chitin bp >.>[/b]

1029 def? hah .. u cant have this sef without +9 armors and some +1 uniq ... r u can have it but with shield

Banned

well here is the screen... 2k hp scroll and 350 ac scroll on... str belt and quest rings..
    If i get dual rol and iron belt i get extra 140 def so count.. i get 1024 def..

PussyCatER

you sure this arent drs?

spab

to tompsu: what about IN? it doesnt have def.......
    and 1 more thing.... you have less HP as me with Chitin Bp :P and when i tried another weapon you have also lower AP
    if its pathos or newer server its nice, if not.... sux

Banned

you need good items for chitin bp for example u need hp valkyre rols in etc.. to get good hp and ap.. because if u want normal ap u must wear str armor.. other wise the ap is around 1,6k

But its bretty imbossible because if u are chitin bp the less int u can have is 164 when u wear chitin goblin pauldron and pads..
    So if u but like 210 to str u dont have point to but on hp so ur hp will be really low.. if u but like 180 to str and like 35 to hp then hp is a bit higher but ap sucks..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast