Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Looking for lvl 72+ chitin bp screens

This is a discussion on Looking for lvl 72+ chitin bp screens within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 4

J

oops

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

, look at k22k, nice resists, im sure you die fast in cz.[/b]
    well actualy not.. cuz its manes not diez.. or ares so the stats r good for manes

Nice0NE

lol PriestDro
    i think its not funny to fight with u :P

i bet u dont die at colo ^^

PriestDro u make a new video soon????

MaroTheOwner

PriestDro u make a new video soon????[/b]
    i think that he sold his acc

B@RTOK

If you are going chitin BP or any BP you alway use STR armors +8/15. This is because most of the BP weapons have low str requirements anyways. like HB +8 i think is 178 str so you put your basic stats to 178 str and wear +8 armors with str this will increase your AP. Then yopu throw the rest of your stats into HP because of the 1 defense increase per hp point after 100. So you'll still have nice ap about 2k with str armors, but you will have same hp as if you were using HP armors, because you would be throwing your stat pointsinto str anyways for higher ap. But with this buils you get about 50-70 extra defense depending on how much you put into hp. There are your missing defense points. That is why an opal earring +3 will always beat a +3 platinum earring. Because any decent lvl 70+ warrior will have stats into hp so you wear the opal earring and take out 10 stat points from str and move that to hp there is another 10 AC points. so opal earring gives you 30 ac 10 str and 10 hp as opposed to a platinum earrion which gives you 28 defense 10 str and 10 hp however the opal earring is much cheaper. This is why people have more defense then they should. Mainly because of the str armors but it's still the same thing.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

That's up to the player to decide, but if you do go for a STR set and reduce ur STR stats to boost into HP, you may have better attack power on better hp, that would be depending on what Set you are wearing. That build is more directed towards AP and AC or HP and AC. But having required int for armors and the rest to Str with a HP set is an all arround more balanced build, and your AP will be higher for the situations you need, such as chasing, ksing, exp, bosses, etc. Plus, getting both Sets is kinda annoying, having the HP Set is enough for your char, either you decide to go Tank or BP.

And Opal earring+3 beating a Platinum earring? You got the stats for the PE wrong, since Platinum Earring +3 is 35ac, 12STR and 12 HP

Taking the bonus of 1 AC for each point over 100 points in HP (not sure if is the same for warrior as for priest)
    PE would give 35 AC, 12 Str and 12 HP.
    While if you take the OE+3, take 10 Str stats and put it into HP you'd get 30 AC, 10 more Str and 10 HP.

Pe+3 > OE+3

Altho, This scenario doesn't apply for a chitin battle priest, since a lvl 72 priest would only have 15 extra points in HP if he goes 178Str/174int as you suggest, wich would give a total of 75 HP and no extra AC. That at lvl 72.

You'd need to be lvl78+ to make that build effective as far as the extra AC for each HP Stat, since at 77 you'd reach 100 in HP.

Your idea works for a G1 BP, or maybe G2, but as far as for Chitin Battle Priest.... I don't think so.

spab

and the most important think, try to make (buy) chitin +8 set with str.......

MaroTheOwner

and the most important think, try to make (buy) chitin +8 set with str.......[/b]
    str set for chityn bp will suck, cos your hp would be really low like 1200-1500 i think.. Than your high deff from chityns will mean almost nothing if u will be spiked with parasite..

spab

str set for chityn bp will suck, cos your hp would be really low like 1200-1500 i think.. Than your high deff from chityns will mean almost nothing if u will be spiked with parasite..[/b]
    before replyin read something above............

Strider

1500 350 ac enchants

J

1500 350 ac enchants

[/b]
    WP, IB, WE, SSE, ROC, ROL, II +7? They're might be +1's in there but im too lazy to figure it out

Strider

WP, IB, WE, SSE, ROC, ROL, II +7? They're might be +1's in there but im too lazy to figure it out[/b]

WP, IB, WE+1, SSE ,ROC + 1, ROL + 1, II+8

rostoen1990

Nice screen shots O_O

tell me more about chitin bps

B@RTOK

Oh I did get the stats wrong I was thinking of a +2 PE but still +2 PE is worse then +3 Opal and it is a bit cheaper to buy the opal. Sry for the confusion. Also I do realise that you would need to be a high lvl for this build, however I was thinking more along the lines of FP +8-9 but chitin could work as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234