looking for some Vindictive PK movies

This is a discussion on looking for some Vindictive PK movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can you post some links to this rapists PK videos pls? i've only seen one which fatured magicality, cooltang and ...
Page: 1

can you post some links to this rapists PK videos pls? i've only seen one which fatured magicality, cooltang and synthetic which is in youtube. thx

NeronDomitius

we dont really have pk movies.. we have ultima movie ^^ and our party vs factor party (but it's not uploaded on youtube - JustPlay gave us IN+3 for not uploading that )

we dont really have pk movies.. we have ultima movie ^^ and our party vs factor party (but it's not uploaded on youtube - JustPlay gave us IN+3 for not uploading that )[/b]
    you don&#39;t? :angry: <_<
    and how about some individual PK?

Can you PM link to your clan VS. factor?

rasta

watch some of nordfr0nt&#39;s movies...

Milanac

we dont really have pk movies.. we have ultima movie ^^ and our party vs factor party (but it&#39;s not uploaded on youtube - JustPlay gave us IN+3 for not uploading that )[/b]
    ROLF who would give IN+3 for not uploading video on youtube ......... no sense

agyilk0s

i think RedBaller joked

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

you think?