Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

looking for a SS of a wrrior with a 1337 dual wiled

This is a discussion on looking for a SS of a wrrior with a 1337 dual wiled within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you fucking idiot you cant read?[/b] yes i spam i will put a screenshot of my warrior with dual blade+8.. ...
Page: 2

Banned

you fucking idiot you cant read?[/b]

yes i spam i will put a screenshot of my warrior with dual blade+8..
    suck my cock rougec0la
    dwight is talking about ss of stats and inventory with lugias/hanguk/impact+8 not a nooby character with tot+7 and graham+7 IDIOT[/b]
    i like to flame it flame it

Roguec0la you fucking moron scammer , you scammed this warrior also?

Shame man ... you scammed legend ( F9Devil ) fuck you...[/b]
    dude shut up f9 even though hes cool he got what he had coming to him giving out info TO ALL PEOPLE...i think f9 had about 4-5 people playing his account when he was king

kibal

i like to flame it flame it[/b]
    +9999999999

nice stats u got there ^^ , thanks alot to all of ya

Genkku

Rofl Vandy , F9 give hes password to Roguec0la and Robin thats it , and ofcurse Alex knows he owner , so only roguec0la scammed him , i also said rofl you scammed this warrior also? he said no , but he didnt said he also didnt hacked F9Devil , so he probably did it :/

I just cant belive you scammed F9Devil you mother fucker noob , i love this warrior a lot and many players feel the same , how the fuck you could to scam him , fucker he gave you the password and you just took the items omfg poor kid , also i saw in your signture " seby666 scammer " hahahahahahahahaa let me say it again plax hahahahahaahahh you funny guy , really you do.

PlayerofRogueC0la

lmfao im nto sure but im almost 100% sure raine had info to it..

Genkku

lmfao im nto sure but im almost 100% sure raine had info to it..[/b]
    omfg you blame raine? every1 knows its was you , you played and on the first day you scammed him dumb noob how the hell you could to do it , after he thurst you and gave you the password you take items from legend warrior?
    He was 1 of the best players in Ares , "was" cuz of you , he dont play now :angry: , you actually poor kid , he give you pass what more can you ask ah? i even not the real owner of Genkku , i live in Israel , real owner live in France , and i bought prem gold + 2k knight cash + NT scroll , and he didnt changed password and no nothing i also lvl him and he also say tnx , and thrust me , i can take 35gb from him + more some items and also delvl + restat + reskill and he fucked up , but guess what , if somebody thurst me i dont stabbing him in the back , i would help to guy who thurst me and no im not a scammer , he also didnt know me before , my frined give me the password when he ( real owner , Rital ) even didnt knew i played on the rogue , then i asked him if i can play , he said yea sure just i hope you not scammer , told him i not and all and he agree, now i did more then 500m xp for him + bought prem and all , you should shame man ... whats so fun in that? WOW you scammed great items , you happy? its just a game wtf is your problem , i seen him in movies , in pk , and you scammed him like nothing , you know what , even if its wasnt F9Devil , even if you scam lvl 1 new char , scam = scam no metter who did you scammed you still hacker , just ..... faggot thats all ...

ROFL you blame Raine now , before that you said more players had the password , what you gonne say now? <_<

PlayerofRogueC0la

omfg you blame raine? every1 knows its was you , you played and on the first day you scammed him dumb noob how the hell you could to do it , after he thurst you and gave you the password you take items from legend warrior?
    He was 1 of the best players in Ares , "was" cuz of you , he dont play now :angry: , you actually poor kid , he give you pass what more can you ask ah? i even not the real owner of Genkku , i live in Israel , real owner live in France , and i bought prem for gold + 2k knight cash + NT scroll , and he dont change password and no nothing i also lvl him and he also say tnx , and thurst me , i can take 35gb from him + more some items and also delvl + restat + reskill and he fucked up , but guess what , if somebody thurst me i dont stabbing him in the back , i would help to guy who thurst me and no im not a scammer , he also didnt know me before , my frined give me the password when he even didnt know i play on the rogue , then i asked him if i can play , he said yea sure just i hope you not scammer , told him i not and all and he agree, now i did more then 500m xp for him + bought prem and all , you should shame man ... whats so fun in that? WOW you scammed great items , you happy? its just a game wtf is your problem , i seen him in movies , in pk , and you scammed him like nothing , you know what , even if its wasnt F9Devil , even if you scam lvl 1 new char , scam = scam no metter who did you scammed you still hacker , just ..... faggot thats all ...

ROFL you blame Raine now , before that you said more players had the password , what you gonne say now? <_<[/b]
    did i say raine did it? learn to read

Sustain

He was 1 of the best players in Ares , "was" cuz of you , he dont play now :angry: , you actually poor kid , he give you pass what more can you ask ah? i even not the real owner of Genkku , i live in Israel , real owner live in France , and i bought prem for gold + 2k knight cash + NT scroll , and he dont change password and no nothing i also lvl him and he also say tnx , and thurst me , i can take 35gb from him + more some items and also delvl + restat + reskill and he fucked up , but guess what , if somebody thurst me i dont stabbing him in the back , i would help to guy who thurst me and no im not a scammer , he also didnt know me before , my frined give me the password when he even didnt know i play on the rogue , then i asked him if i can play , he said yea sure just i hope you not scammer , told him i not and all and he agree, now i did more then 500m xp for him + bought prem and all , you should shame man ... whats so fun in that? WOW you scammed great items , you happy? its just a game wtf is your problem , i seen him in movies , in pk , and you scammed him like nothing , you know what , even if its wasnt F9Devil , even if you scam lvl 1 new char , scam = scam no metter who did you scammed you still hacker , just ..... faggot thats all ...

ROFL you blame Raine now , before that you said more players had the password , what you gonne say now? <_<[/b]
    WTF did you just say? Omfg go learn english retard jew.

PlayerofRogueC0la

WTF did you just say? Omfg go learn english retard jew.[/b]
    ROFL HAHA

Genkku

WTF did you just say? Omfg go learn english retard jew.[/b]
    Yea yea , ofc you dont know what i say...just stfu you answer only cuz i jew , and yea i glad to be jew , FUCKING NAZI .... Roguec0la you fucking idiot you said Raine also know it , why did you say she also know it if you dont mean maybe she scammed him? go hell SCAMMER!!!! all Ares know&#39;s its you...

Eloma

oO now even a topic about a 1337 dual wield turns in to a flame war

PredatorPowa

flame ftw

Genkku

oO now even a topic about a 1337 dual wield turns in to a flame war [/b]
    Ofc its turn to flames becuse also HORROR said roguec0la should get this flames , he scammed 1 of the best warriors in Ares , also every player know him like you know 0000000 , but like i said ,even if he scam lvl 1 its still scam , no metter who , he should get ban from game , and ill send support ticket about that , roguec0la one of the best noob , i know him , he was in Reguee if im not wrong or DSC and he faggot , really one of the top faggots , he should realize that he will get flames , becuse 100% he scammed F9Devil , all players in Ares know that , he play on other account , he dont have personal account , becuse he cant get items alone and get frineds , so he just scammed high lvls , sell the great items , and buy items for new account or he have dlw account or some 60+ one ... but not that good ofcurse , also didnt saw roguec0la in game , did you got banned fucker? hope so , you in good clan ? i dont think so... you want talk with me in vent? you probably scard , if not bring me now adress and ill get in with all members to show you know many players know you scammed him ... yea yea again you&#39;ll complain about my English , well why you think i care ? you can say only that cuz you have nothing else to say , you know its true , you just waiting to some post to do " +1 " and laugh like an idiot , you cant quote my comment cuz its true , so fuck off you son of a bitch.

PlayerofRogueC0la

yes send suport ticket so f9 get ban , share acc= ban if k2 know

Genkku

yes send suport ticket so f9 get ban , share acc= ban if k2 know[/b]
    ROFL Gms know i share account and they said its not illegal to do it , so shut the fuck up , you scammed him and thats it fuck off dumbass , i cant belive you even answer here go home faggot scammer , cant get items alone ha? too hard for noobs ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast