Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lordos in Vs mode

This is a discussion on Lordos in Vs mode within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whos the warrior on the last part of movie? and intro music? 8/10 <3...
Page: 3

whos the warrior on the last part of movie?

and intro music?

8/10 <3

damm lordos.. good job man.. wish you can make the combo and the recording video from your scream i wanna see how you skills are stablish and also.. i want 2 see if you using triple minor heal :lol: good job bro.. you good man lordos.. hope to see you in Pk and make me a video vs you :P .. will be cool thanks bro.. peace bb. n dont quit KO bro..

NeronDomitius

Ok...

From what I remember alkoc was considered the worse rogue in ares(for good reason). Why even include that horrific rogue in your video, maybe the shinyness had something to do with it.[/b]
    well, when u beat someone lvl 80 with +9 shell set, +9 daggers and +? uniques, it&#39;s kinda nice, so why dont put it in movie :P

whos the warrior on the last part of movie?[/b]
    LamChop, my baba

Ok...

From what I remember alkoc was considered the worse rogue in ares(for good reason). Why even include that horrific rogue in your video, maybe the shinyness had something to do with it.[/b]

he have 3430ap and he use pedal,he need only to make combo so i thought it will be interest one vs with him, but it was crap:P unfortunatelly i deleted vs when i made him naked:P with str gear.....

in few days i am thinking to start my own video trailer with fraps on my pc,i hope it will be soon..

with some new items anyway why are u ( from greece ) in WeAreSoSorry ?
    and ps: greeting to Seniorix aka Leonardo if u see him hes at the same city ^.^[/b]

I am in wearesosorry cuz leader "iamsosorry" she is my friend in game and also in real life and arno too...

stefann

gg movie from old school player

gg movie from old school player [/b]

ty mate^^

LeoBuff

nice video .......

and i remember when you vs&#39;d beterr, he was 80 and u were 75, he won but it was a nice fight...

and you beat lam ...

nice video .......

and i remember when you vs&#39;d beterr, he was 80 and u were 75, he won but it was a nice fight...

and you beat lam ...[/b]

ye i was 75 dlvl to 74 and beterr was 80 with same gear that he use now,my ap was 2150 his ap was 3100 unfortunatelly the best i did in this vs was to take him his hp in middle,but when his critical started i received about in 2 skills and one r like 2.500 dmg and ofc our lvl difference,but when i hitted 80 i vsed him naked with str gear and the results was too bad for him,and my ap was low than him again:P and it is and now

Banned

nice now i want see your own video

well I did only watch the youtube one, I found it boring to watch and the ppl you choosed to record your VS&#39;s didnt even swaped the HP bars of you and your opponent alot, but well you did show, that like in old KO, a rogue whos able to play on the right way is the strongest character witch can even beat pro warriors and also literatly rape turky noob dupers like beterr in there fat noobasses.
    allthough your VS with lamchop and most comments here hardly do remind me on 0000 vs F9devil , but I belive zero won with more HP left =)

some tip by the side, if you ever plan to make a second movie fraps urself and dont let watchers do that, just lower KO process priority from "Normal" to" lower then normal" and fraps with around 10 - 20FPS and you are laggfree as long you only do VS, for a run around in cz pk movie you need normal process structure otherwise your game will freeze from time to time

Lord0fWar

AAAARGHHHHH MY earse the music sucked so much ass that i was about to kill my self when the all mighty warcraft theme started.
    How about using other song than 10m other pplz in their internet videos ok ?

WaSaBaBasdf

he have 3430ap and he use pedal,he need only to make combo so i thought it will be interest one vs with him, but it was crap:P unfortunatelly i deleted vs when i made him naked:P with str gear.....

in few days i am thinking to start my own video trailer with fraps on my pc,i hope it will be soon.. [/b]
    he has 5k ap and 2k defence i think so

10/10 for vs and Lordos items

well I did only watch the youtube one, I found it boring to watch and the ppl you choosed to record your VS&#39;s didnt even swaped the HP bars of you and your opponent alot, but well you did show, that like in old KO, a rogue whos able to play on the right way is the strongest character witch can even beat pro warriors and also literatly rape turky noob dupers like beterr in there fat noobasses.
    allthough your VS with lamchop and most comments here hardly do remind me on 0000 vs F9devil , but I belive zero won with more HP left =)
    some tip by the side, if you ever plan to make a second movie fraps urself and dont let watchers do that, just lower KO process priority from "Normal" to" lower then normal" and fraps with around 10 - 20FPS and you are laggfree as long you only do VS, for a run around in cz pk movie you need normal process structure otherwise your game will freeze from time to time[/b]

I never told that i am better than 0000000, he is not in game now so i cant prove anything,in past yes i never killed him in vs, now for the noobs u told,its not my problem if they use +9 sets +3 uniq and +9 daggers and they cant move my hp,i really dont care...
    p.s i did not tell anyone to record my vs they just did!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast