Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lordos in Vs mode

This is a discussion on Lordos in Vs mode within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice one bro i like it cant wait for ur own pk movie good luck I never told that i ...
Page: 4

frenchy81_28

nice one bro i like it

cant wait for ur own pk movie good luck

I never told that i am better than 0000000, he is not in game now so i cant prove anything,in past yes i never killed him in vs, now for the noobs u told,its not my problem if they use +9 sets +3 uniq and +9 daggers and they cant move my hp,i really dont care...
    p.s i did not tell anyone to record my vs they just did!!! [/b]
    hehehehehehe +9 and +3`s noobs

CuriositY

Great Movie But next time fraps it yourself

kibal

lol 3rd person 1vs1s ,hiding any kind of peddel or macro? .Btwn still being lordos the same duper greek?.

lol 3rd person 1vs1s ,hiding any kind of peddel or macro? .Btwn still being lordos the same duper greek?.[/b]

what u mean with word 3rd person in vs? pedal is my fingers imagine to put them in ur ass how u feel and yes i am the same greek person...duper??hahaha fu kibal. :P

Banned

Lordos your turkish?

frenchy81_28

Lordos your turkish?[/b]
    he`s greek :P

nice

xstep

nice bur 3rd person view =(

nice minor

kibal

what u mean with word 3rd person in vs? pedal is my fingers imagine to put them in ur ass how u feel and yes i am the same greek person...duper??hahaha fu kibal. :P[/b]
    3rd person means someone fraping it not urself ,about ur fingers i dont believe anybody since i know there r peddels , macros ,etc.. for minor this is why i dont play rogues anymore.
    About my fingers in my ass ok if u wanna .
    And about dupe did, u forget ncs bug? ,i know perfectly that some greeks + peruvians duped with it ,and u were in the black list lolz.

3rd person means someone fraping it not urself ,about ur fingers i dont believe anybody since i know there r peddels , macros ,etc.. for minor this is why i dont play rogues anymore.
    About my fingers in my ass ok if u wanna .
    And about dupe did, u forget ncs bug? ,i know perfectly that some greeks + peruvians duped with it ,and u were in the black list lolz.[/b]

ur black list is wrong, ofc i remmember ncs bug all old ppl knows thats but after this bug fixed,unfortunatelly i guess u tried to do this and u failed so u run in forum now and say that some greeks and peruvians duped.i c .. where is this black list ?and who made it? kibal? or u just didnt know what to say in ur topic and u said to ur self "hey i am still the old idiot i need say something bud for lordos" hey i found something, ncs... poor kibal u dont play anymore rogues too bad,i will cry now..and now i guess u are in lunar park with ur litlle friends and u say hihaaaaaaaaa i posted in ko4life that lordos was duper hihhaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol:

ur black list is wrong, ofc i remmember ncs bug all old ppl knows thats but after this bug fixed,unfortunatelly i guess u tried to do this and u failed so u run in forum now and say that some greeks and peruvians duped.i c .. where is this black list ?and who made it? kibal? or u just didnt know what to say in ur topic and u said to ur self "hey i am still the old idiot i need say something bud for lordos" hey i found something, ncs... poor kibal u dont play anymore rogues too bad,i will cry now..and now i guess u are in lunar park with ur litlle friends and u say hihaaaaaaaaa i posted in ko4life that lordos was duper hihhaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol:[/b]

stop bitching and bring more videos

I thought ur ap was around 4k for the dmg u do on my rogue (unless u liar use CP all the time :P)

ur not my orc idol anymore :lol:

stop bitching and bring more videos

I thought ur ap was around 4k for the dmg u do on my rogue (unless u liar use CP all the time :P)
    ur not my orc idol anymore :lol:[/b]

my ap in pk mode is 2650 now fo the damage in ur rouge i dont know,i am not ur idol anymore??i dont give a shit:P:P:P soon i will bring my own video but guys i did not ask ppl to fraps my vs just they did and maked in for youtube, its not my fault

cu mate

Lilweezy

nice video to bad me n lankan quit woulda loved to vs. u on 71 norbit xD

Nycee vidz' !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast