Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Lordos vs Nychris old times :)

This is a discussion on Lordos vs Nychris old times :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tsikis is gay[/b] i am not i am not :P i miss u dude have a lot time sup?...
Page: 5

Tsikis

tsikis is gay[/b]
    i am not i am not :P i miss u dude have a lot time sup?

thats crazy without ko you have so much time

spent too much time on it

and lordos post your items here and we can close that topic

tha_amras

i killed nychris with a push of a button
    whatanoob[/b]
    and who is this noob ?

Banned Senior Member

and who is this noob ?[/b]
    and who are u noob? :lol:
    skkl..

mammlea2

Lordos got his items and lvl from the corrupted gms.

Lordos got his items and lvl from the corrupted gms.[/b]

mamamela another pwned sin by me,so u thought to post here ur ideas,anyway i prefer admins because they have more access in database than gm's u see gm cant give u the best support or safety,admin can give u edit items with id that none have in ur server,also u dont take lvl's in database u can take xp in milions,thousands etc,gm is for events to give to ppl forks u understand?u need more infos?now u say how u know all this????? u hacker,hahah one little kid if knows some sql he can tell u the same things,back to our subject :my clannies and my best friends know all my story in this game,with this i am ok i dont need improve anything else,,,i am wonder why some ppl say that,i took lvl,items,etc its only me???usa support only greeks??all other is poor and legit?wowwwwwwwwww:P

thats crazy without ko you have so much time

spent too much time on it

and lordos post your items here and we can close that topic[/b]

i cant change some ppl's mind even i post all my items they will think something else,i just telling u that my items is high+ what u thought?i am in server 4+ years its possible to have +0+1? but i can tell u for sure that many many ppl had highest stats than me,but they pwend...almost in all vs my ap was 2700 max,in my last vs mode i had litlle more:P just for safety.some ppl have 3300ap "sins" autopedal so what they need?only compo so i thought maybe i will have problems but it was too easy((to bad anyway with my ap dont seem something ofcourse u need my hp my mana,my stats etc...ehhehe nothing not usual from others...maybe one day i will make one post with all who knows??

Tsikis

omfg....look....i had play Lordos many times.....he had good items yea....but dont have like beterr Ilikemyspike...and some noobs with shard+10 and full+9 and +3.......i had play Lordos many times and i had kill ,Beterr,ilikemyspike,hadinrealoded,Thurkess or something....and some noobs.......if u dont feel it.....Lordos he is pro....and something more....dont say bullshits for greek players.....None can be compared with the greek players....feel it or not....i can make video live if u want....just write here if u want.....and i will show u .......who is the pro.....cuz everyone is noob here.....all say pedal auto combo and shits......Sry for my bad english but dont flame this post.....i just post a vs....

omfg....look....i had play Lordos many times.....he had good items yea....but dont have like beterr Ilikemyspike...and some noobs with shard+10 and full+9 and +3.......i had play Lordos many times and i had kill ,Beterr,ilikemyspike,hadinrealoded,Thurkess or something....and some noobs.......if u dont feel it.....Lordos he is pro....and something more....dont say bullshits for greek players.....None can be compared with the greek players....feel it or not....i can make video live if u want....just write here if u want.....and i will show u .......who is the pro.....cuz everyone is noob here.....all say pedal auto combo and shits......Sry for my bad english but dont flame this post.....i just post a vs....[/b]
    Stop crying and stop pretending that it's some kind of challenge to beat baba turks with insane items if they don't even know how to press 2 buttons at the same time.
    Go make a video if you are such a pro.. show us all how you GREEKS PWN EVERYONES ASS IN EVERY GAME AND LIFE!! WOOT WOOT!

And learn to speak english.

PS. Why Lordos is scared to post his stats/items?

Tsikis

Stop crying and stop pretending that it's some kind of challenge to beat baba turks with insane items if they don't even know how to press 2 buttons at the same time.
    Go make a video if you are such a pro.. show us all how you GREEKS PWN EVERYONES ASS IN EVERY GAME AND LIFE!! WOOT WOOT!

PS. Why Lordos is scared to post his stats/items?[/b]
    ok ok i will show u my video live

ohh and something wrong i will show u the video....but dont say wtf????how u make this minor combo ok????noob ass hole

PS. Why Lordos is scared to post his stats/items?[/b]

u think i am afraid to tell my stats or my items?u make wrong!i just leave it like this because i like see ppl here say shits and wonder how the fuk i killed ppl with +9 +3 while my hp is full,,isnt funny?wtf i am doing?what the hell items i use?i am from other planet?hahaahha and i am not have the problem with all flames,if i had problem for a fukin game and all those words that say 15 years old kids i would be for suicide , i just push morons here to tell all those things and their belives and i am laungh all day..

and i never say all greeks pwn all in every game,all nations is same for me in life,in games i dont care..

u think i am afraid to tell my stats or my items?u make wrong!i just leave it like this because i like see ppl here say shits and wonder how the fuk i killed ppl with +9 +3 while my hp is full,,isnt funny?wtf i am doing?what the hell items i use?i am from other planet?hahaahha and i am not have the problem with all flames,if i had problem for a fukin game and all those words that say 15 years old kids i would be for suicide , i just push morons here to tell all those things and their belives and i am laungh all day..

and i never say all greeks pwn all in every game,all nations is same for me in life,in games i dont care..[/b]
    Just post your stats/items or make a video from your own view and I'll stop right away. Nothing personal but it would stop the flames your are getting.

Just post your stats/items or make a video from your own view and I'll stop right away. Nothing personal but it would stop the flames your are getting.[/b]
    i will post my items and other details when i will finish 100% with my acc,now i am almost there like 99%,this is not ironic its true until then let them flame all...also i have some videos with my own view but the oppoments told me to not post and i respect friends more than this fukin gameso relax all and have fun..

OuchDidThatHurt

Hey Lordos, this is Tryinghard. Did you quit KOL?

Hey Lordos, this is Tryinghard. Did you quit KOL?[/b]

almost yes,i am inactive to much time,i changed job and i think iam done,i will know soon,why u ask?

btw u renamed to ouchdidthathurt or is another person?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast