Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Lordos vs Nychris old times :)

This is a discussion on Lordos vs Nychris old times :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; almost yes,i am inactive to much time,i changed job and i think iam done,i will know soon,why u ask? btw ...
Page: 6

OuchDidThatHurt

almost yes,i am inactive to much time,i changed job and i think iam done,i will know soon,why u ask?

btw u renamed to ouchdidthathurt or is another person?[/b]
    OuchDidThatHurt and TryingHard are just the same user. BTW, i already stop playing. Because my items were hacked.

OuchDidThatHurt and TryingHard are just the same user. BTW, i already stop playing. Because my items were hacked.[/b]
    to bad mate,i think u scammed not hacked check it more carefully if u interest (if u shared ur acc) what u mean same user?u mean same person and 2 different chars?of u was tryinghard and u renamed to ouchdid..... in past i had some vs with ouchdid... u was this person?

OuchDidThatHurt

to bad mate,i think u scammed not hacked check it more carefully if u interest (if u shared ur acc) what u mean same user?u mean same person and 2 different chars?of u was tryinghard and u renamed to ouchdid..... in past i had some vs with ouchdid... u was this person?[/b]
    same person with two different characters. i sold tryinghard at level 75.

same person with two different characters. i sold tryinghard at level 75.[/b]

u never told me and all the time u hunting me around cz,gay:P

OuchDidThatHurt

u never told me and all the time u hunting me around cz,gay:P [/b]

Sorry, I never told you. It was fun hunting you at cz. Anyway you are a good game rouge.

Sorry, I never told you. It was fun hunting you at cz. Anyway you are a good game rouge.[/b]

just always wonder who is this name cuz u was good very good,it was fun yeah

PaPaSmurF

omfg....look....i had play Lordos many times.....he had good items yea....but dont have like beterr Ilikemyspike...and some noobs with shard+10 and full+9 and +3.......i had play Lordos many times and i had kill ,Beterr,ilikemyspike,hadinrealoded,Thurkess or something....and some noobs.......if u dont feel it.....Lordos he is pro....and something more....dont say bullshits for greek players.....None can be compared with the greek players....feel it or not....i can make video live if u want....just write here if u want.....and i will show u .......who is the pro.....cuz everyone is noob here.....all say pedal auto combo and shits......Sry for my bad english but dont flame this post.....i just post a vs....[/b]
    Haha..
    I love how you compare iLikeMySpike to Lordos. I truly El-O-Eled. I can beat iLikeMySpike in STR gear and 1 dagger.

Everyone who is someone in Ares can tell you Lordos has amazing gear. I don't see why you try denying it on a forum with a bunch of down syndrome fat kids, but its your time not mine.

I also find it funny how Lordos like to tell everyone his gear isnt that good, but then again he won't post stats, and even if he did they probably are not his real stats. Facts are facts, and you said it your self Lordos, you have been playing in Ares for a VERY long time. I don't mind that you have good gear, its the fact you deny having it is what makes me laugh.

Just thought I post the truth for everyone's sake who reads this forum.

Ps. Keep riding your bike Lordos.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/6-78-ASASIAN-M-NOR-COM...1QQcmdZViewItem

PaPaSmurF

double post, ty lag.

Haha..
    I love how you compare iLikeMySpike to Lordos. I truly El-O-Eled. I can beat iLikeMySpike in STR gear and 1 dagger.

Everyone who is someone in Ares can tell you Lordos has amazing gear. I don't see why you try denying it on a forum with a bunch of down syndrome fat kids, but its your time not mine.

I also find it funny how Lordos like to tell everyone his gear isnt that good, but then again he won't post stats, and even if he did they probably are not his real stats. Facts are facts, and you said it your self Lordos, you have been playing in Ares for a VERY long time. I don't mind that you have good gear, its the fact you deny having it is what makes me laugh.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-78-ASASIAN-M-NOR-COM...1QQcmdZViewItem[/b]
    i like ur last sentence :just thought i post the truth for everyone's who reads this forums...what u mean with this?explain to ppl in forum,when i denyed that i have good gear??ofcourse i have good gear,also i told many times that my ap was 2700(the day that u raped by me) ALSO I TOLD THAT I DONT HAVE GOOD GEAR AGAINST BETERR AND LEONADNELSON HOW MANY FUKIN TIMES I WILL REPEAT IT?.ALSO tell here to ppl when we vs'ed that u cry like 6 years old kid who ask his milk, cuz u started:i wanna vs u,i told u: u will lose,u say u will win cuz u beated the best, i said ok lets try,after that u started u are 80 lordos i am 79 i told u again ok i will wait u for 80,u said no lets go now i said ok,u told me no critical i said ok,u losted like ship after that u told me u use mirage +9 dv+8 i say ok i will not use pauldron,u raped again,then u told me again for items,i removed my daggers and i took my shards +8,u losted again and my hp was full,after that i asked u ur ap and i removed one more items so my ap was 30 more if i remember right so lets check...no pauldron.no IN,shards+8,no critical and u losted wtf i need to do???no sc? when u hitted 80 we did again its was the same...u never touched my hp at 2/3 ,so now i can understand why u post against me all this shits..and who rides a bike little kid is other story,i like ride bike's, carefull to not ride my dick its +21 reb.moron.

PaPaSmurF

i like ur last sentence :just thought i post the truth for everyone's who reads this forums...what u mean with this?explain to ppl in forum,when i denyed that i have good gear??ofcourse i have good gear,also i told many times that my ap was 2700(the day that u raped by me) ALSO I TOLD THAT I DONT HAVE GOOD GEAR AGAINST BETERR AND LEONADNELSON HOW MANY FUKIN TIMES I WILL REPEAT IT?.ALSO tell here to ppl when we vs'ed that u cry like 6 years old kid who ask his milk, cuz u started:i wanna vs u,i told u: u will lose,u say u will win cuz u beated the best, i said ok lets try,after that u started u are 80 lordos i am 79 i told u again ok i will wait u for 80,u said no lets go now i said ok,u told me no critical i said ok,u losted like ship after that u told me u use mirage +9 dv+8 i say ok i will not use pauldron,u raped again,then u told me again for items,i removed my daggers and i took my shards +8,u losted again and my hp was full,after that i asked u ur ap and i removed one more items so my ap was 30 more if i remember right so lets check...no pauldron.no IN,shards+8,no critical and u losted wtf i need to do???no sc? when u hitted 80 we did again its was the same...u never touched my hp at 2/3 ,so now i can understand why u post against me all this shits..and who rides a bike little kid is other story,i like ride bike's, carefull to not ride my dick its +21 reb.moron.[/b]
    el-oh-el
    The nonsense in this doesnt even deserve a reply other than me laughing at you.

el-oh-el
    The nonsense in this doesnt even deserve a reply other than me laughing at you.[/b]
    ah its all this nonsense?ahhahahhahahah poor kid
    i am sorry i cant be in ur place,u see i never care about others items,lvl,and shits..when u grow up maybe u will stop post like this...

anyway,gn

Haha..

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-78-ASASIAN-M-NOR-COM...1QQcmdZViewItem[/b]
    Ur such a gay... And somethin more.. Check Lordos video's and u will see that he won all lvl 80's with +9 +10 and bllshits..And just to let u know lordos got 4x shells +8 .. But some kids like u spamming all topic's with bllshits and sayin think's that they don't know..About pedal just took it and bring it in ur back..If u can't move ur finger's to minor and u need a pedal is ur own problem..I can make u sure that lordos never used that shit.. Some fag's like u should be muted.. ( i wish.. ) Nvm i prefer to stop it here couse i hate flamer's just like u..

PaPaSmurF

Ur such a gay... And somethin more.. Check Lordos video's and u will see that he won all lvl 80's with +9 +10 and bllshits..And just to let u know lordos got 4x shells +8 .. But some kids like u spamming all topic's with bllshits and sayin think's that they don't know..About pedal just took it and bring it in ur back..If u can't move ur finger's to minor and u need a pedal is ur own problem..I can make u sure that lordos never used that shit.. Some fag's like u should be muted.. ( i wish.. ) Nvm i prefer to stop it here couse i hate flamer's just like u..[/b]
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    Your such a downy, and something more.
    Your whole statment about pedals made absolutely no sense.
    You can sit here and say Lordos doesn't use pedal, but that doesn't change the fact that the statement you made is not prooven. I've talked to ppl that have never lied to me before ( they could be lying now ), and they said Lordos pedals. I don't know for sure if he does or if he doesn't and to be honest I don't care. I wouldn't put it past him though. What can I say, impessing people online that they don't know seems to be second nature for some..

Lordos won't post his real stats.
    Lordos won't fraps himself, 1v1 video.
    What should people think?..
    If you expect everyone to take your word for it your a retard, and wasting your time in speaking.

blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    Your such a downy, and something more.
    Your whole statment about pedals made absolutely no sense.
    You can sit here and say Lordos doesn't use pedal, but that doesn't change the fact that the statement you made is not prooven. I've talked to ppl that have never lied to me before ( they could be lying now ), and they said Lordos pedals. I don't know for sure if he does or if he doesn't and to be honest I don't care. I wouldn't put it past him though. What can I say, impessing people online that they don't know seems to be second nature for some..

Lordos won't post his real stats.
    Lordos won't fraps himself, 1v1 video.
    What should people think?..
    If you expect everyone to take your word for it your a retard, and wasting your time in speaking.[/b]
    You are the retard here couse u flaming and spamming bllshits without reason..I did never lied to any1 and i still won't .. And i seriusly do not care if u believe me or no...So shut the fuck up and go away .. Idiot...

PaPaSmurF

You are the retard here couse u flaming and spamming bllshits without reason..I did never lied to any1 and i still won't .. And i seriusly do not care if u believe me or no...So shut the fuck up and go away .. Idiot...[/b]
    Hi, my name is hypocrite nice to meet you.
    Peace out numb nuts. h34r:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast