Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Lordos vs Nychris old times :)

This is a discussion on Lordos vs Nychris old times :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blah blah blah blah Your such a downy, and something more. Your whole statment about pedals made absolutely no sense. ...
Page: 7

blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    Your such a downy, and something more.
    Your whole statment about pedals made absolutely no sense.
    You can sit here and say Lordos doesn't use pedal, but that doesn't change the fact that the statement you made is not prooven. I've talked to ppl that have never lied to me before ( they could be lying now ), and they said Lordos pedals. I don't know for sure if he does or if he doesn't and to be honest I don't care. I wouldn't put it past him though. What can I say, impessing people online that they don't know seems to be second nature for some..

Lordos won't post his real stats.
    Lordos won't fraps himself, 1v1 video.
    What should people think?..
    If you expect everyone to take your word for it your a retard, and wasting your time in speaking.[/b]

for last time i am say to u,i frapsed many vs with friends that i dont uploading cuz they dont want,even u posted ur stats like other ppl this not mean something,u can make ur stats anything u like for one ss,so dont tell me shits,also if u will see one of my video the only thing u can see is my non stop combo skills without failing,this mean for u that i use program,if i had program i would sell it to web to noobs like u,so think how much money i will earn,anyway we can agree here so its good to stop,u are good sin,i dont care about ur items,ur stats or anything,i cant be in ur place cuz i never losted in vs from someone when i hitted 80,and i think u did the same ,so the only person that won u its me,no big deal. i dont know how much time ur in game but if u ask old players i didnt use to lose in vs,after 71 lvl until 80 i losted one time when i was 74 against beterr,he was 80,he had same gear like now i had 2150 ap so 950 ap difference with critical i think its impossible to win him,even i took his hp in the middle,if not used critical he would be :like press ok,but i did not told him not use,u vs with anything u have,thats the game...get use it.

goutsi

who is PApasmurf?? i mean what ur character name?

The king. Senior Member

who is PApasmurf?? i mean what ur character name?[/b]
    DrDuran and b4ublink he also played ibelive.

who is PApasmurf?? i mean what ur character name?[/b]

just look there that says IGN he is using the right name not fake.

mammlea2

cheater just like soulslayer (the last one)

and arnitsos, erwas_gr, trelaimai all powered by GM or dupermusunbabas

Tsikis

cheater just like soulslayer (the last one)

and arnitsos, erwas_gr, trelaimai all powered by GM or dupermusunbabas[/b]
    cheaters???? :lol: _SomethingSmells_ ,FastFingaz,Lordos,Perceas, old Nireas....Arnitsos,Amazona,Aliakmonas,trelaeimai,e rwtas_gr,Gkalits,MareKiller....Greece ftw....

Blancanieves

cheaters???? :lol: _SomethingSmells_ ,FastFingaz,Lordos,Perceas, old Nireas....Arnitsos,Amazona,Aliakmonas,trelaeimai,e rwtas_gr,Gkalits,MareKiller....Greece ftw....[/b]
    Arnitsos was legal... more than ppl think, also Lordos, i played with them and with oth characters, and his items was normals, we scouted " many times for boss and we obtained many items... lordos and arnitsos and me and another like ig went to arena to train combos etc.... and we exped A LOT, personally i helped to lvl to lordos and Arnitsos ( i loged in them ) ... ut is more easy come here and talk shit... i cant talk about other but i played 24/7 with them.

Arnitsos was legal... more than ppl think, also Lordos, i played with them and with oth characters, and his items was normals, we scouted " many times for boss and we obtained many items... lordos and arnitsos and me and another like ig went to arena to train combos etc.... and we exped A LOT, personally i helped to lvl to lordos and Arnitsos ( i loged in them ) ... ut is more easy come here and talk shit... i cant talk about other but i played 24/7 with them.[/b]

let them cry luis,

Even though theyre both GM suckups / dupers..

NYchris was the best of those 2. Lordos was/is just pure Greek trash.

Achemenes

u forget to put my name inside that list of baba i m sad anyway back of topic in the past ppl was using ctrl mh now they can use 2 minor looks like pedals only good sin does. i know lordos for a while yes he had +2 when ke came out so what be more jealous now everyone has those gear even better and for me lordos his a skilled rogue i know that cuz i used to pk alot with him on my mage or lord one but seriously chris won more times vs u lordos ( dont get mad , ur prolly one of the best rogue left on ares)

argument without understanding

.. ... . i losted one time when i was 74 against beterr,he was 80,he had same gear like now i had 2150 ap so 950 ap difference with critical i think its impossible to win him,even i took his hp in the middle,if not used critical he would be :like press ok,but i did not told him not use,u vs with anything u have,thats the game...get use it.[/b]
    hello lordos, i must take back my words .. .

after all your post here in this forums, i finally understand and see what you mean.. . you totally right, thanks to clear things out for me, sorry if i ever flame you, sometimes people gets carry away by people telling you things from someone... you right about this game. .. many people forget to enjoy this game, you win some and you loose some, is just life ofc nobody likes to loose, but thats part of the game, and people forget sometimes about this.. .

what i really agree with you is that, you versus with anything you have, thats the game .. . get use to it.

hope you still stay in game, dont quit man.. .

thanks to clear out things for me. and again im sorry, hope you stay in game and go lvl 83 with us when new patch comes out :lol:
    talk 2 u soon . bb bro.

Tsikis

hello lordos, i must take back my words .. .

after all your post here in this forums, i finally understand and see what you mean.. . you totally right, thanks to clear things out for me, sorry if i ever flame you, sometimes people gets carry away by people telling you things from someone... you right about this game. .. many people forget to enjoy this game, you win some and you loose some, is just life ofc nobody likes to loose, but thats part of the game, and people forget sometimes about this.. .

what i really agree with you is that, you versus with anything you have, thats the game .. . get use to it.

hope you still stay in game, dont quit man.. .

thanks to clear out things for me. and again im sorry, hope you stay in game and go lvl 83 with us when new patch comes out :lol:
    talk 2 u soon . bb bro.[/b]
    Lordos hacked anyway <_<

Lordos hacked anyway <_<[/b]

dammm no way.. he really got hacked for real.. damm, who in hell hack lordos.. . is pretty hard having someone to hack the acct. unless someone has a sharer player and thats how the problems starts.. . thats why , i never sharer my accts with nobody, never .. but damm , hope lordos can get his items back.. u know ticket support or he can contact administ or talk to GM to get his items back..

but still for real lordos got hacked ?

lately i find out 4 friends in ares server 80s characters, got also hacked big time.. Guerrero_KO, killer_of_orc full clean out acct butt naked, and other 2 more players from GKO clan .

damm hope lordos get his items back.. lordos must fight back. :angry:

OuchDidThatHurt

dammm no way.. he really got hacked for real.. damm, who in hell hack lordos.. . is pretty hard having someone to hack the acct. unless someone has a sharer player and thats how the problems starts.. . thats why , i never sharer my accts with nobody, never .. but damm , hope lordos can get his items back.. u know ticket support or he can contact administ or talk to GM to get his items back..

but still for real lordos got hacked ?

lately i find out 4 friends in ares server 80s characters, got also hacked big time.. Guerrero_KO, killer_of_orc full clean out acct butt naked, and other 2 more players from GKO clan .

damm hope lordos get his items back.. lordos must fight back. :angry:[/b]

I&#39;m one of them. Then left my character naked at arena. All my items were gone. GM won&#39;t help you. They dont do there job.............

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast