Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Lordos vs Nychris old times :)

This is a discussion on Lordos vs Nychris old times :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm one of them. Then left my character naked at arena. All my items were gone. GM won't help you. ...
Page: 8

I'm one of them. Then left my character naked at arena. All my items were gone. GM won't help you. They dont do there job.............[/b]

OMGGG brooo ,, yeah i remember you left your character in the arena, right when we did our last versus .. mann you sure did excellent damage to my warrior and kill me .. awesome versus bro..

gash very sad when GM dont do their job, you must make ticket support bro.. .

you have great assasin and is lvl 80 , why dont you try this..

do cypher ring in your assasin lvl 80 char naked and transfer it to another clean account with totally different ID .. and a nice nick change scroll from PUS , and that should do it..

you probably wont have any more problems after that.. but still broo come back to ko ares man, you great assasin... nice skills.

hope to see you soon , and try as i told you, buy purchase cypher ring from PUS, and move ur rogue to a new clean acct . and leave that acct, since is already dirty .. i mean hacker, knows the ID.. and all info but there is the cypher ring to do the job.

talk to you soon bro,

LORDOS.. bro i think someone a sharer did actually hack your acct.. i have 4 friends as well.. guerrero_ko , killer_of_orcs and another 2 more players from GKO clan got also hacked big time.. they now sending support ticket and hopefully get their items back..

LORDOS fight back bro.. come back to colony ronark..

Even though theyre both GM suckups / dupers..

NYchris was the best of those 2. Lordos was/is just pure Greek trash.[/b]

i liked raped ppl like u,also i will not answer u again,u are spam little bitch in forums,cya lady.

u forget to put my name inside that list of baba i m sad anyway back of topic in the past ppl was using ctrl mh now they can use 2 minor looks like pedals only good sin does. i know lordos for a while yes he had +2 when ke came out so what be more jealous now everyone has those gear even better and for me lordos his a skilled rogue i know that cuz i used to pk alot with him on my mage or lord one but seriously chris won more times vs u lordos ( dont get mad , ur prolly one of the best rogue left on ares)[/b]

back in old ko yes chris won me more more times that i won him,this vs was one of our last,it was 3-3 and we never vsed again,i can say those days i was just good sin with best gear...thank u for u support mate,

hello lordos, i must take back my words .. .

after all your post here in this forums, i finally understand and see what you mean.. . you totally right, thanks to clear things out for me, sorry if i ever flame you, sometimes people gets carry away by people telling you things from someone... you right about this game. .. many people forget to enjoy this game, you win some and you loose some, is just life ofc nobody likes to loose, but thats part of the game, and people forget sometimes about this.. .

what i really agree with you is that, you versus with anything you have, thats the game .. . get use to it.

hope you still stay in game, dont quit man.. .

thanks to clear out things for me. and again im sorry, hope you stay in game and go lvl 83 with us when new patch comes out :lol:
    talk 2 u soon . bb bro.[/b]

np for me and what u said,its just a gamei quitted ko after i did my last vs,i moved from greece because i have a new job so no time for ko again,also after some days i found my char naked i really dont care about items i wanted to quit and thats the only way to forget this game,because if i had my items maybe one day i would be back like the last time,i did the same and i was run from 71 to 80 like maniac,i am close to find out what happend to my account with some help,if i will take good results i will post it here,if not,life is more important.cya mate

[quote]
    dammm no way.. he really got hacked for real.. damm, who in hell hack lordos.. . is pretty hard having someone to hack the acct. unless someone has a sharer player and thats how the problems starts.. . thats why , i never sharer my accts with nobody, never .. but damm , hope lordos can get his items back.. u know ticket support or he can contact administ or talk to GM to get his items back..

but still for real lordos got hacked ?

lately i find out 4 friends in ares server 80s characters, got also hacked big time.. Guerrero_KO, killer_of_orc full clean out acct butt naked, and other 2 more players from GKO clan .

damm hope lordos get his items back.. lordos must fight back. :angry:
    [/quote

tickets in k2: u never will receive help about restore,rollback
    gm: is only for forks and events
    admins: they will not answer u if u dont know them personally
    so if u hacked dont try to ask help from those 3 optionsthey really dont give a shit for u

Xamazan

GREECE FTW!!!!

I LOVE YOU THESSALONIKI!!!

jeweetzelluf

dont get old cows out of the water.

thats what we would say in holland

i heard bidas fucks lordos in the ass damn malaka i love lordos np good food taste like soulvaki or gyros

btw as for gm goes I was never a gm I helped with a few events like those super powered characters that kill people in 2 hits and with festo found dupers to get checked. Festo took the gm job and used to spawn things that one hit me while i was pking and those gay towers that follow you. Other than that your rumors are pretty childish and who is this thearmas guy? that noob mage I used to terrorize?

entertaining

i was in old ares with these guys on SkySin, but lol, i wasnt as geared and never made videos, so im not well known, but i do love randomness.

and as far as being "good" or "bad" as eveyrone is flamming about, all those who know me know this about my skill.
    i make a mean PB&J sandwhich.
    oh a rogue? im fair enough.

i heard bidas fucks lordos in the ass damn malaka i love lordos np good food taste like soulvaki or gyros

btw as for gm goes I was never a gm I helped with a few events like those super powered characters that kill people in 2 hits and with festo found dupers to get checked. Festo took the gm job and used to spawn things that one hit me while i was pking and those gay towers that follow you. Other than that your rumors are pretty childish and who is this thearmas guy? that noob mage I used to terrorize?[/b]

hahaha u bitch:P where are u? u changed msn or blocked me???trelaeimai was the best of all:P u remember??? he was screaming in my car one girl "i want ur ass......."

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Not bad video.

ny chris come back to ares server..

come play and i will vs you with my bp's

Tsikis

ny chris come back to ares server..

come play and i will vs you with my bp's[/b]
    Nychris sold i think so nvm :P

pantelos00

Nychris sold i think so nvm :P[/b]

Ages ago............lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678