Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deus Manus pk Ares server

This is a discussion on Deus Manus pk Ares server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Video 1 : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgcHMxDN0QY]YouTube - DeusManus Nascosto[/ame] Video 2 : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZdYAh75vw&feature=related]YouTube - DeusManus Nascosto part 2[/ame]...
Page: 1

Default Deus Manus pk Ares server

Video 1 : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgcHMxDN0QY]YouTube - DeusManus Nascosto[/ame]
    Video 2 : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZdYAh75vw&feature=related]YouTube - DeusManus Nascosto part 2[/ame]

i have only watched 2nd part as 1st doesnt have music and i find full party videos vs randoms in cz rly boring....ok you pwn but clan party always does

knightmaster2118

Watching...
    edit: Didnt watch first part because I can't watch a vid with no music, 2nd part was Ok exept for the music choice :P. Overall was ok
    Last edited by knightmaster2118; 10-12-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Nice video not bad at all,but nothing special too.
    That's sucks there wasn't No music in first video.
    Wow,sec video music choice is awful,but video is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Nice video not bad at all,but nothing special too.
    That's sucks there wasn't No music in first video.
    Wow,sec video music choice is awful,but video is nice

just what i was going to say :P

btw nice video, but music plx!

watching now will edit afterwords, ok so i watched and nasco is the biggest cry babby in cz ever i have owned him so much and my warrior doesnt even have unqiues besides a wp+0 and a rapy+8 and shell+7 priest is a nub and video is likw 3months old
    Last edited by 稣제逸눇Leqend; 10-12-2009 at 12:32 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i dont want to be a flamer but i see nothing special at all.Bad music in 2nd movie and with 3 priest ofc u can own in cz

KalaBunga Senior Member

Pitit alex sup bro :P still baking things ? and still playing assasin?
    were is the things your recorded wiht me ( pumaloco :P) wachting now

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    watching now will edit afterwords, ok so i watched and nasco is the biggest cry babby in cz ever i have owned him so much and my warrior doesnt even have unqiues besides a wp+0 and a rapy+8 and shell+7 priest is a nub and video is likw 3months old
    why u always talk shits u say u have archer now warrior then mage and u said b4 u have priest lmao

stop bullshiting noob

I could not count all the +9 items in the video. I dont have that much of a great math... I guess do not play Ares if you can not babashop...

iTzBryan Senior Member

rofl ur a fucking 3 hit

pimp101

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    I could not count all the +9 items in the video. I dont have that much of a great math... I guess do not play Ares if you can not babashop...

its easy to get +9s on ares w/o babashopping remember alot of people in that video have been playing there for yearssss i mean 4-5!

Banned

you dont need to babashop to be able to do good in ares, but you sure need gear like +0/+1 jewels and +8 armor at least. i have +1/+2 and md+9 whitout babashopping in ares and i can do fine in ares

jeweetzelluf

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post

ehmz, i play in cz/lw allot with my lvl 68/69 priest.. with and DS+6 and chitins+7..

ofc i cannot tank as much as lvl 80's with cs. but i can still teamplay good and we rock those nuubiez

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeweetzelluf View Post
    ehmz, i play in cz/lw allot with my lvl 68/69 priest.. with and DS+6 and chitins+7..

ofc i cannot tank as much as lvl 80's with cs. but i can still teamplay good and we rock those nuubiez
    i think support priest with decent items is playable, but rogue/warrior with noob gear hits nothing, so they're useless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast