Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lots of test server ss hope u like em :)

This is a discussion on lots of test server ss hope u like em :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy scared the shit outa me cause my camera was facin the other way these arent to hard to ...
Page: 1

Default lots of test server ss hope u like em :)

this guy scared the shit outa me cause my camera was facin the other way

these arent to hard to take but u will need to spam minor good monsters fun to kill

the one dts thats hard as fuck to kill i'd rank it to about as hard as a giant golem for health with less ap

same thing as dark knight

very cool looking can curse

valkyre armor its a unique armor that you can wear over top your existing armor and it gives a bonus of your choice when you make it

just me sayin hi

the new armor youd think it rules but it dosent it gives 15dex for the entire set. When the set is together u get more bonuses but it really isnt that great and dosent compare to shell 8, but looks cool as hell

this is the new zone after you destroy that bifrost monument and get tpd there from cz. It just shows the work ko put into the map which by their standards looks pretty cool and its fun to run the path and see the new monsters (which hit for 3k +)

another view of the top path

that thing ko always had in their art folder which i thought was awsome to finally get to see for yourself

big buggers which hit for like 5k

a maze that hits u for 600dmg ever few seconds you gotta find your way out before you die and a few ppl did not make er through :P

weird ass monster

cool new lamia thing

he looked lonely ( i said hi with a spike and i swore he gave me a smile when he hit me for 3900)

Phosgene

gj .
    give explenation for each pic :P

Pollux

omfg nice man

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

cool, so bifrost is implemented ^_^

explainations on

the one thing alot of, well everyone wont like is the spawns are huge now their so spread apart than it will slow down exping but the new monsters are really based to suite the higher lvls so should make for some fun

dread mares are in eslant too :wub:

EMW

nice pics, thats going to be great :wub:

Quick question- that "time left" thingy- what's that about? Some quest U were in?

cadela

a full party of war lvl70 and 2 hellers we try to kill greed all die = 3.5k dmg hard i think only lvl80 can kill =

KaChing

could u send SS of karus mage i wanna see the armor

the 2 hour thing its a few things actually

every 6 hours theres a countdown in cz than some item drops idk what it means and u have 2 hours to do something with it noone found it or did whatever the hell it wanted to

than after that u get 30mins to destroy the bifrost monument, the nation that kills it first will have a 1hour headstart in bifrost to kill shit

the time in bifrost of 2 hours is how long we get in their and lets us know how long until the elmorad nation gets in

what abotu the rescuing sid text? and is the text box gotta be that big or is it resizable?

u can change the sizes and placement of the text box and u can lock it in place so u dont accidentally click it when yr runnings and screw yrself over

p.s i dont use 2 minors on 1 skill bar i just wanted to see what it was like saved my ass a few times actually lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast