Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree4Likes

LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012)

This is a discussion on LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I know everyone has had such a huge issue with me posting my friend's videos so I decided why ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012)

    Well I know everyone has had such a huge issue with me posting my friend's videos so I decided why not upload a couple of my own.
    I know the quality is poor and the lagg doesn't help much but here are 2 of my videos that I attempted in 2012.

    First up my most recent on sexyko SpainDynamiiC pt Vs.

  2. #2
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    FromUnholyTimes vs for fun video.

  3. #3
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    My final usko video ColdTex4n FareWell.

  4. #4
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    LotusFlowerBomb Trailer video.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    you gotta stop man nobody will watch those videos they are all laggy and bad editing after 5 seconds i just closed the video im gonna advice you that stop posting videos is getting old and stop trying so much is not working at all
    razor and iThardy like this.

  6. #6
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBuffxX View Post
    you gotta stop man nobody will watch those videos they are all laggy and bad editing after 5 seconds i just closed the video im gonna advice you that stop posting videos is getting old and stop trying so much is not working at all
    I find it quite funny how you come here and tell me not to post videos when it seems like your trying to get your post count up by making silly comments on my topics. If you dislike my videos then don't click my topics, I see 104 views of my topic and your the only one to reply. People always ask why I don't post my videos that is why I posted these.

  7. #7
    IMeowinatorZ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    I find it quite funny how you come here and tell me not to post videos when it seems like your trying to get your post count up by making silly comments on my topics. If you dislike my videos then don't click my topics, I see 104 views of my topic and your the only one to reply. People always ask why I don't post my videos that is why I posted these.
    No one post cause they can't be fucked with wasting time on such shit... (IMO)
    I agree with DeathBuffxX, you haven't posted even 1 video where there is skills or good editing, just ridicilous...

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Your movies suck, stop posting them.

  9. #9
    Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    No one post cause they can't be fucked with wasting time on such shit... (IMO)
    I agree with DeathBuffxX, you haven't posted even 1 video where there is skills or good editing, just ridicilous...
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Your movies suck, stop posting them.
    Great the to biggest haters are here to make their comments. As said you guys seem to not like them, but wow that's 3 players out of the 100+ users that have looked and could'dve commented to say something. As I told the other kid if you don't like it don't click my topics simple. I will psot the videos I like/ make just as you guys would, that is what the media section is for, so quit trying to control what people post, Now I see why c-west is the most hated server, most of you guys that seem to come from there are arrogant noobs that think they run the world.

  10. #10
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    most of you guys that seem to come from there are arrogant noobs that think they run the world.
    Or maybe they're fed up with the streak of bad movies that have plagued this section for some months now?

    If someone really enjoyed your movies then they would post about it.

  11. #11
    Regular Member Buttkicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Not to flame on you bro but quality reallllllly sucks. I do however offer you my services to record full HD movies if you are from Europe server. Editing will still have to be on your side cause i don't want to spend much time on it but i could provide you with a decent source file where you can work with.

    One word of advice tho don't overdo on the special fx while editing. Last video start was kinda over the top.

    Let me know if you need my services

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    Not to flame on you bro but quality reallllllly sucks. I do however offer you my services to record full HD movies if you are from Europe server. Editing will still have to be on your side cause i don't want to spend much time on it but i could provide you with a decent source file where you can work with.

    One word of advice tho don't overdo on the special fx while editing. Last video start was kinda over the top.

    Let me know if you need my services
    how do you record full hd movies for him? gonna let him use your pc?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    I find it quite funny how you come here and tell me not to post videos when it seems like your trying to get your post count up by making silly comments on my topics. If you dislike my videos then don't click my topics, I see 104 views of my topic and your the only one to reply. People always ask why I don't post my videos that is why I posted these.
    get my posts count up lol i have been a member on here since oct 2011 i never post in this forums i just like to read/watch videos people post on here and thats it but i see you trying so hard is getting annoying so i had to post so if u dont want a bad reputation on KO trust me dont post more videos just a advice

  14. #14
    Regular Member Buttkicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how do you record full hd movies for him? gonna let him use your pc?
    i could record from outside the fight for like VS stuff. Seen many video's done this way.

  15. #15
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    so much hate on this forum
    LambOfGod likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:20 AM
  2. All Movies links here
    By LordVincenzo in forum Media
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:28 PM
  3. All movies I play are to dark? Need some help.
    By Vacant in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 09:31 AM
  4. best pk movie ever made
    By Dro in forum Media
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 02:51 AM
  5. just a fun movie i made
    By rattrap in forum Media
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 05:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •