Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012)

This is a discussion on LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude I'm sorry but I'll just lay it out for you there: 1st your videos sux as others said already... ...
Page: 2

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Dude I'm sorry but I'll just lay it out for you there: 1st your videos sux as others said already... 2nd. You spamming media topic with Tearz' videos won't build him any respect other then be known for the pedal he uses which shows exactly no skills. Let me tell you that respect is built during time, during getting to know a lot of players and playing with them wether on 1 or several servers. You can't just buy a pedal fraps egoistic videos and post them every 30 minutes on some forum and expect you'll be worshiped like some god.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Dude I'm sorry but I'll just lay it out for you there: 1st your videos sux as others said already... 2nd. You spamming media topic with Tearz' videos won't build him any respect other then be known for the pedal he uses which shows exactly no skills. Let me tell you that respect is built during time, during getting to know a lot of players and playing with them wether on 1 or several servers. You can't just buy a pedal fraps egoistic videos and post them every 30 minutes on some forum and expect you'll be worshiped like some god.
    Well actually if anyone wouldv taken the time to go tearz page you can clearly see he has been around for a long time those videos aren't just made every 30 minutes. He has been on ares for a long time with many different names. I would think most of the so called old ares community here would notice that, 4BloodyTearz has been around for awhile, he just changes his name alot. Also he doesn't use a pedal I know that for a fact, his minor is just the same as all the rogues from all the more newer servers, example c-west with mrbison or 4LDarkness. I can understand nearly 95% of this forum is from c-west and don't know ares/ ares players as well as I do.
    Luis likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12