Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Love Crictical Point

This is a discussion on Love Crictical Point within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And you proud of it? when you come with full party on Scrolls, and fight against people which r on ...
Page: 10

And you proud of it? when you come with full party on Scrolls, and fight against people which r on Buffs...[/b]
    you are not the person to talk about raiding ew on scrolls vs buff..atleast pipo succeeds in raiding but, this topic not about this so just stop being an idiot, nice damage, but how you have 7k mana o.O i say +3's ^^

WaSaBaBasdf

you said "With critical point u can hit very high no matter how many def/weapo def your target has." Which implies that the damage done will be high reguardless of armor/dd. I guess its how you define "very high hit". I dont consider 1k too high, which I've hit with CP before. But, I can tell you if I CP someone for 1k, their gear is good, but if I CP them for 5k, they have bad gear. Torment basicly leaves little not no AC on a mage. I was not trying to burn the mage. But if you think CP means you will hit hard every time your wrong. Now stfu and dont post anything about the skill till you have it ur self. ty.[/b]
    Well why dont you accept some things?
    Pipo is a gg mage and he is at the most powerful ofc clan
    We know him better so you should believe us and stop fighting if you dont know the truth..
    And if you still are not convinced,let pipo show his stats

Pippo is a well skilled and well geared mage. If I am in CZ he never towns from he and he'll always be up for this fight.

The SS of high CP hit from the newer servers can't be compared to ones from the older servers because you will hitting chars with lesser items and levels.

On Diez I have manged a few 4 to 4.5k hits on people but this one on Pippo is the best I have done on a char I feel it is unusal to hit this high ( admittidly he was duffed )

ironically I been getting letters off a fair few orcs complaining about the damage I do ( Legonias from KB :P ) , nw you need to remeber I don't have +9's Shells , +3 PP , +3 SE's or +3 Elf belt. Fully scrolled up I still have under 160 dex bonuses and terrible FR ( 20 base ) . How I win and always have done is by keeping a really nice amount of hp and ware down my opnient.

I can win alot of 1 v 1's like this still but I am starting to get slower as I am fast aproaching my 30's these days and with the amount of surgary I had over the last 12 month I physically am unable to do things as fast and as smoothly as I did back in 2006. I can beat people with better stats in AP and AC than me not because of my skill but because of my build. Gorgios who play LeHaine with me is a much more tallented player at 1 v 1 and my game is now more about working in a party. Many people who do pk with me will all say I do make a big difference to the party I am with and that is how I choose to play.[/b]
    Ty felix :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

nice char / hit

fredie

gogogo for 7.000 damage :P

Well why dont you accept some things?
    Pipo is a gg mage and he is at the most powerful ofc clan
    We know him better so you should believe us and stop fighting if you dont know the truth..
    And if you still are not convinced,let pipo show his stats[/b]
    I dont need to show anybody my items / stats to check anything.

Save the whole world that is very good playing rogue, which I am not playing as good as a mage (neither the best nor the worst)
    There are many mages better than me.
    Just that day I was unfortunate that I found with the shard of felix <3

P.D if some one wanna know my starts just pm me

ah, felix still hits like a girl...

<3 felix

GetRichOrDieTrying

i still regret not being able to exp mrx1x to lvl 80......CP with 3.2k ap zomg

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

nice damage, but how you have 7k mana o.O i say +3&#39;s ^^[/b]

I heard you guys are scratching your heads about my mannner,

I concentrate on working with hp based items rather than high dex.

WaSaBaBasdf

I heard you guys are scratching your heads about my mannner,

I concentrate on working with hp based items rather than high dex.[/b]
    Def>hp>ap

stefann

lets see who can hit more then 7k dmg :P

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Def>hp>ap [/b]
    not when warriors in ur server get spiked for 450&#39;s and have 12500 hp when they pk -_-

overall yea HP build owns :$

And you proud of it? when you come with full party on Scrolls, and fight against people which r on Buffs...[/b]
    well my friend, u got powned today the day 27/03/2008 but exp party ( ON BUFFS )
    IM ALWAYS READY FOR FIGHT U SAW.
    u can go away whit your full mete + dufer party to dk ans start exp ( i think u need lot )

- peace -

Edit: if u can`t kill me whit 1 party u can call 2 how 2 min before.

well my friend, u got powned today the day 27/03/2008 but exp party ( ON BUFFS )
    IM ALWAYS READY FOR FIGHT U SAW.
    u can go away whit your full mete + dufer party to dk ans start exp ( i think u need lot )

- peace -
    Edit: if u can`t kill me whit 1 party u can call 2 how 2 min before.[/b]

since when full party is 4 people, yes we lost once, second time we got 8 people also, with 2 priests as you had, then you started run till cold of apos, and its not your bussines i need start exp or not enough to kyll litle orcys in cz and have fun... :P

tuttzilla

[image removed] D:

meh

since when full party is 4 people, yes we lost once, second time we got 8 people also, with 2 priests as you had, then you started run till cold of apos, and its not your bussines i need start exp or not enough to kyll litle orcys in cz and have fun... :P[/b]
    i will remember u. the first time u and shingo ran to apos cold dont tell me u wasn´t now

u try to raid us and u got powned.( whit buff party ).

U was the first than RUN. and yes i run also but i ran when 2 party was follow me that is not normal?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast