Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Love Crictical Point

This is a discussion on Love Crictical Point within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get hp gryphons and gogo 7k hp...
Page: 5

Boyce

get hp gryphons and gogo 7k hp

was so funny to hear it in vent though ... poor Pipo and no it wasn't malice, it was torment, he was lucky he wasn't parasited too lol, kinda parasited Jasivien instead.[/b]
    If you had parasited Pipo we would not had been able to see the dmg ...

Carlund

:blink:

NathanAlgren

TBH I think people the dual minor are pathetic , just as bad as Ctrl Minoring. Next to no skill needed for it and people just dump their mannor too quickly. HP+minor or single minor allows a more fluid and controlled aproach to healing. Minor heal is their to assist my hp pot so I can geet a maximum amount of healing with very little speed needed. Dual minors tend to be very arratic as they frantically heal themselfs and let their combo suffer. I can fight a dual minor sin that got 3 times as many souls as me and I will be able to last the fight with ease because of using the hp+minor.
    [/quote]

we saw ur video and ur combo is less than average.

just an advise: try dual minor, or minor at keyboard and mouse at the same time.

PaPaSmurF

pf.
    First mage i hit in CZ with CP i hit them for 5.2k
    max hit iv done is almost 6k

EvieQueen

aww... i feel bad for pipo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we saw ur video and ur combo is less than average.
    just an advise: try dual minor, or minor at keyboard and mouse at the same time.[/b]
    minorheal has nothing to do with combo, scrub. You can give advice when you're not a clueless little shit. Go and play in traffic.

The king. Senior Member

ionce did 4654 dmg to a rogue, with my rogue, and iwas only lvl 72

pf.
    First mage i hit in CZ with CP i hit them for 5.2k
    max hit iv done is almost 6k[/b]
    but was that mage lvl 80 with really good items?

NathanAlgren

^_^)--><div class=&#39;quotetop&#39;>QUOTE(^_^ @ Mar 20 2008, 06:58 PM) [snapback]1979142[/snapback]
    <div class=&#39;quotemain&#39;>we saw ur video and ur combo is less than average.
    just an advise: try dual minor, or minor at keyboard and mouse at the same time.

minorheal has nothing to do with combo, scrub. You can give advice when you&#39;re not a clueless little shit. Go and play in traffic.[/b][/quote]

what i ment is his healing sux, he can easy get beated for a 70 + lvl rogue with same gear and good minor.

i play a lvl 73 rogue so i know what iam talking about, go play wow fag.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

what i ment is his healing sux, he can easy get beated for a 70 + lvl rogue with same gear and good minor.

i play a lvl 73 rogue so i know what iam talking about, go play wow fag.[/b]

My healing is fine , I control it for the fight I am doing. Chusco will comfirm we had 1 v 1&#39;s on even chair and I was more than capible to beat most sins with out too much trouble.

Tell me what server you play on and I will glady find a lvl 73 sin with items of an equal standard and I will glady fight you. Or if you are so sure a lvl 73 can beat me on a lvl 80 I am sure I can arrange a char for you to use to fight me on Diez. Hell I will even v&#39;s you naked if you want.

Damn Felix, thats some sexy dmg right there. O.O

iiason

Damn Felix, thats some sexy dmg right there. O.O[/b]
    give me 2-4 month. and i&#39;ll have CP 2. can&#39;t w8

<3

NathanAlgren

^_^)--><div class=&#39;quotetop&#39;>QUOTE(^_^ @ Mar 20 2008, 11:07 PM) [snapback]1979853[/snapback]
    <div class=&#39;quotemain&#39;>what i ment is his healing sux, he can easy get beated for a 70 + lvl rogue with same gear and good minor.

i play a lvl 73 rogue so i know what iam talking about, go play wow fag.
    My healing is fine , I control it for the fight I am doing. Chusco will comfirm we had 1 v 1&#39;s on even chair and I was more than capible to beat most sins with out too much trouble.

Tell me what server you play on and I will glady find a lvl 73 sin with items of an equal standard and I will glady fight you. Or if you are so sure a lvl 73 can beat me on a lvl 80 I am sure I can arrange a char for you to use to fight me on Diez. Hell I will even v&#39;s you naked if you want.[/b][/quote]

i play on manes.

gel gel

wow nice............ so with parasite + malice + critical point, you can easily 1 hit ko most ppl

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast